SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Cila51290 Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:50 pm

A season of Corrine as the ette would feel like the Bachelorette:Spring Break Edition.

I think she's way too immature to carry on a season. Pass!
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by KB_Mom Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:03 pm

If Corrine was the lead, would we get a season of the men dropping their pants and Corrine holding their bare jewels in her hands? Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 3806527698

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:04 pm

KB_Mom wrote:If Corrine was the lead, would we get a season of the men dropping their pants and Corrine holding their bare jewels in her hands? Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 3806527698

Too funny! But, just thinking of her as the lead makes me sick. Ugh!

We get to hopefully see more of Rachel tonight to see where this show is heading with her edit.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:02 pm

Am I the only one that's tired of the same brunette/sexy leads the show has had recently. Please just give us a blondie now(anyone but Corrine) Enough of the same type of ette or give us a diverse lead for once! JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:09 pm

I know it probably won't happen but DLo for Bachelorette. The men will go wild. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 1f601
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19211

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:28 pm

@bluwavz I'm not holding my breath either but that would be amazing! Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 1105969562 laugh out loud

It seems from SM that she's dated Asian guys in the past too so we might get our first Asian guy who lasts past Night 1  :shocked!: (that I can recall - I haven't watched all seasons and only recall Jon from s12 as an Asian dude and he went home Night 1).

But yeah, since chances of that are slim, I think Rachel would be a great choice and ngl I would love the diversity.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:28 am

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister  13h13 hours ago
Please let me know what you think of the women-- and the girls... #TheBachelor

This tweet from Fleiss was FLOODED with 'Raven for Bachelorette' comments. It's hers to lose, IMO. 

As much as I like Rachel, she's too introspective/guarded to lead the show, and I don't think she would be compatible with the 27-year-old future Instagram models the show likes to cast. IMO she wouldn't really click with guys who aren't at her intellectual level, and guys at her intellectual level don't really sign up for this show (Michael Garofola and Ames are the only exceptions I can think of off the top of my head, and even then they were on the show before the new era of social media shilling and Instagram fame). Raven would, IMO, do a better job of creating connections with multiple guys and would be more open to different kinds of guys. And I would love to see her go off at a Kalon/Bentley/Chad type giggling

Last edited by bblake on Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:35 am

Is he referring to Danielle when he says girls?? WTH? Someone tell me I'm wrong!! TY!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:55 am

It's Raven's gig for sure! Rachel just doesn't believe in this process(it's not a bad thing)but for this show, I think it's why people aren't connecting with her. Every time she's giving her commentary on something it always feels like she's reading cue cards. She's too guarded for this show. TPTB wouldn't be able to do a lot with Rachel. Raven seems more open and fun which is exactly the type of 'ette they've been going for.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:16 pm

Pick Raven please laugh out loud She'd be so much more fun than Rachel. IMO.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:28 pm

IDK, they literally have barely shown Rachel at all IMO. Maybe after next weeks date it will be easier to tell if she would be a good fit. To me, Raven would be boring because she is so much like a lot of the Bachelorettes they have already had recently. And Raven just had her 1-on-1 so of course she's getting all the attention on social media.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:36 pm

Raven or Alexis please

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
momoftrips
Incorrect_Justifications
ChazSA
cheetarah1980
moviechicka