SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Luvstruck Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:40 pm

Maybe I missed it but has it been found out who gets the first impression rose?

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by emusha Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:58 pm

a side note -- I was scrolling twitter and found a hashtag #blackwomenatwork and the tweets on it very relevant to what some people have said about Rachel. I don't want to dig up old news but this even goes back to the Rachel-Vanessa fight during TB season when Vanessa accused Rachel of being intimidating.

Maybe others won't see the connection but I found it fascinating how often people on the hashtag said they were accused of being "intimidating". it's fascinating to see how differences and distance between groups and people play out.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:30 pm

I was just watching the first bachelorette it takes me back years, and hoping for the same out come for this one. Here is wine hoping that Rachel gets the same out come.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:24 am

Can someone please remind me who were the first 4 guys at the After?

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:27 am

@reason Demario, Blake E, Dean, Eric.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:34 am

ReneeM wrote:@reason Demario, Blake E, Dean, Eric.

Thanks @reneem. Blake E and Demario is gone. The diva Eric and Dean is left interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:49 pm

Anyone remember Meredith & Trista seasons if so who got the first 1 on 1?  I cant watch my tapes from that time I am looking for so info. Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:07 pm

reason wrote:Anyone remember Meredith & Trista seasons if so who got the first 1 on 1?  I cant watch my tapes from that time I am looking for so info. Thanks.

I think Meredith was with the metrosexual rich guy that she ended up letting go early in the season. Not sure but I think Trista's might have been with the F3 guy who they made the villain? Neither Ian or Ryan got the first 1 on 1.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:22 pm

@beagle thanks. Peter is in the wrong slot if he is to be final 1 or they are changing things up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:26 pm

Is today not suppose to be a RC?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:53 pm

So anything on Barbados ? Are they leaving this week or are they going to make a visit to rachel hometown before they leave the states?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:00 pm

I don't think they are going to Texas. If they were you know who would have spill the beans but this season seems like he is not getting the goods.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
momoftrips
Incorrect_Justifications
ChazSA
cheetarah1980
moviechicka