SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:40 pm

Duke702 wrote:IDK, they literally have barely shown Rachel at all IMO. Maybe after next weeks date it will be easier to tell if she would be a good fit. To me, Raven would be boring because she is so much like a lot of the Bachelorettes they have already had recently. And Raven just had her 1-on-1 so of course she's getting all the attention on social media.

That's the only reason I'm just the tiniest bit hesitant about her. She reminds me so much of the last three girls they've picked. I want to get to know more about Rachel, but I was excited about someone different than they've usually gone with. She seemed like a lot of fun in that dancing video too. I don't think Rachel's low screentime means much, because pretty much no one besides Corinne or Alexis has gotten screentime unless they're on a 1-on-1 or in Corinne-related drama. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Cila51290 Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:45 pm

Duke702 wrote:IDK, they literally have barely shown Rachel at all IMO. Maybe after next weeks date it will be easier to tell if she would be a good fit. To me, Raven would be boring because she is so much like a lot of the Bachelorettes they have already had recently. And Raven just had her 1-on-1 so of course she's getting all the attention on social media.

I think Raven has been praised since the premiere, IMO. Her 1 on 1 just skyrocketed her appeal even more. Her edit is definitely of an 'ette as opposed to Rachel who seems more like a MOT. Rachel and Danielle Lo's edit have been quite similar compared to Ravens. Raven is the storyteller and narrator along with Vanessa to some extent. JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:51 pm

Cila51290 wrote:

I think Raven has been praised since the premiere, IMO. Her 1 on 1 just skyrocketed her appeal even more. Her edit is definitely of an 'ette as opposed to Rachel who seems more like a MOT. Rachel and Danielle Lo's edit have been quite similar compared to Ravens. Raven is the storyteller and narrator along with Vanessa to some extent. JMO

I didn't really see much talk about raven in the premiere. Someone did a social media analysis of the girls and their positive, neutral, and negative mentions in week one: https://i.imgur.com/wWJpX7I.png. You can see that she wasn't really someone noticed. I think her popularity really rose the second week, when she made that comment about "no wonder nick is still single", IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:59 pm

It makes no difference to me who the bachelor/bachelorette will be because they don't make the show ,the contestants make for a good or bad season IMO

With that being said, I love Rachel and i want her to find love but i don't want her to be the bachelorette . She told Nick that she risked a lot to be there and i think she will risk even more if she were to be the bachelorette. I can't imagine her going back to her job as a defense/trial attorney after being the bachelorette.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:55 pm

Dessler wrote:It makes no difference to me who the bachelor/bachelorette will be because they don't make the show ,the contestants make for a good or bad season IMO

With that being said, I love Rachel and i want her to find love but i don't want her to be the bachelorette . She told Nick that she risked a lot to be there and i think she will risk even more if she were to be the bachelorette. I can't imagine her going back to her job as a defense/trial attorney after being the bachelorette.

I get what you're saying. It is the contestants who make the show for the most part, but it makes it a lot easier when I like the lead. I get more into the show if it is someone that I want to see and that enables me to get to know the contestants as well. Even when I like the lead, sometimes I find the contestants duds and I lose interest. Des is one that comes to mind. I liked her but other than Zak W, the rest of her guys where duds for me and even he took me a while to get into. Once he left, that was it.

Rachel seems nice enough so far, but she doesn't in any way stand out. I'm hoping that after her 1:1 next week we get to know her a little better and see some fun personality. Unfortunately, I'll be away on vacation and I'm not sure if I'll be able to watch it before I get back. I think next week will give us a better idea of what her chances at being the next bette are. If we get a good, long date, without too much Corinne interruption and some fun banter, she still has a chance, otherwise, my money will be on Raven and I'd be good with that. (Amazingly enough, the accent is growing on me, but that could be because I'm liking her.)

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:05 pm

Looking up the ratings/18-49 demographic season average for Bachelor seasons yesterday got me interested in the Bachelorette numbers.

Season      18-49 season average
Jojo      --->  1.97
Kaitlyn  --->  1.97
Andi      --->  1.74
Desiree --->  2.0
Emily    --->  2.5
Ashley  --->  2.5
Source

Millsy's comments about wanting a season like Kaitlyn's makes a lot more sense now IMO. It was the first time the series had shown an upswing since Emily's season.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:36 pm

I still think Rachel will get shown more in the coming weeks until the end...I just really think she's not getting much airtime and it's because they are focusing on Corinne so much. I don't think she is boring. jmo. I think she'll be right up there with Raven as "the next bachelorette edit". jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:35 pm

Wow! Andi's season really sucked demo wise!

There's plenty of time left to see where this show goes.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:09 pm

Rachel Rachel Rachel. She def has a lot of sass and is spunky. On her date last night, I could just picture her as the lead. Love her!

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:47 pm

^^She's also getting A LOT of support from bach alums atm.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:20 pm

I think Rachel was shown to be confident, intelligent, expressive and fun. I think she would make a wonderful Bachelorette. IMO she is definitely in contention.
It seems like TPTB decide the Bachelorette based on Bachelor Nation fanfare.....so it will be interesting to watch who becomes the fan favorite for the lead.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:58 pm

Still rooting for Raven or Alexis.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
momoftrips
Incorrect_Justifications
ChazSA
cheetarah1980
moviechicka