SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:40 pm

I don't think he will do it. He will talk behind the scene. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TLTF Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:42 pm

reason wrote:I don't think he will do it.  He will talk behind the scene.  IMHO

Yep same! I don't think that we'll see him! And I read somewhere on the internet that he won't be there - on camera - so that's why they want to do everything to have most of her family meeting the guys (regarding the MTP change).

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:56 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
ChazSA wrote:I might be wrong though i'm just guessing and speculating like we all are

Actually, I can see this happening. This way they could leave the USA and have FD etc to the end in one place.
If this is in response to my post above it regarding maybe the fd's will be in the rockies as it is a wintery atmosphere so to speak, then maybe Jasper may be the place and as such, would fall in place with another place that I found. no idea

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:19 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
ChazSA wrote:I might be wrong though i'm just guessing and speculating like we all are

Actually, I can see this happening. This way they could leave the USA and have FD etc to the end in one place.
If this is in response to my post above it regarding maybe the fd's will be in the rockies as it is a wintery atmosphere so to speak, then maybe Jasper may be the place and as such, would fall in place with another place that I found.  no idea

I'm not sure what you are referring to.
I know my post had nothing to do with Jasper Rocky Mountain area.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:35 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

If this is in response to my post above it regarding maybe the fd's will be in the rockies as it is a wintery atmosphere so to speak, then maybe Jasper may be the place and as such, would fall in place with another place that I found.  no idea

I'm not sure what you are referring to.
I know my post had nothing to do with Jasper Rocky Mountain area.
Ok, good enough thanks. bestbud!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:03 pm

Millsy's wording was "I am not going to really reveal it but I will say HT's are going to be a little bit different this season." "I am going to leave it at that."
Julia freaked out and said No that is to vague. laugh out loud
Then Millsy said part of it is she is going to take guys earlier to her hometown Dallas to meet her family. (Rachel's sisters pregnancy precludes her family traveling) He went on to say that it would be good because his guess is that the guys would probably need to relocate to Dallas because of Rachel's job.
Millsy was being careful not to give all the HTD details. He was being vague and only spilled the guys going to Dallas because Julia pushed him. It was a very funny exchange between Julia and Mills.laugh out loud laugh out loud

Millsy said Rachel's travel is more cultural as opposed to tropical. This was in reference to Julia asking when Rachel was going to Bali. She is not. laugh out loud

I actually really enjoy this podcast because Julia and Mills are quite funny together. Julia draws Millsy into saying interesting things. laugh out loud laugh out loud
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:39 pm

The one thing I love this season is that Rusty Snail is been trump every which way this season by out fine sleuthers here on this board. He really have almost nothing to report. Which has made things a bit more enjoyable.

handwave Rusty Snail I suspect you are in here. cantstopl cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Incorrect_Justifications Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:48 pm

Can someone please tell me when Rachel's birthday is?

Incorrect_Justifications

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:55 pm

Incorrect_Justifications wrote:Can someone please tell me when Rachel's birthday is?

April 25, 1986

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:57 pm

So she will be turning 31.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:46 am

So RS in his latest post mentions how he does not yet know where they are filming at the moment could still be Sweden or another country. Also posted some of the guys posters already found.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:58 am

Yep we don't learn anything. All the things he said we already knew.

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
momoftrips
Incorrect_Justifications
ChazSA
cheetarah1980
moviechicka