SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:05 pm

RS seems to be clueless and off his game this season. I think we have more info than he does to be quite honest.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TLTF Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:09 pm

It does looks like it! I wish I knew where Rachel were and Who was her other episode 6 1-1 date. And her 7 1-1 !!

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:13 pm

TLTF wrote:It does looks like it! I wish I knew where Rachel were and Who was her other episode 6 1-1 date. And her 7 1-1 !!

That's what I'd like to know as well.  I think we probably won't get much info until they come back to the States for HTD.
Imo I think Eric got one of the episode 6 1-on-1 dates.

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:19 pm

mobyz wrote:
TLTF wrote:It does looks like it! I wish I knew where Rachel were and Who was her other episode 6 1-1 date. And her 7 1-1 !!

That's what I'd like to know as well.  I think we probably won't get much info until they come back to the States for HTD.

Yes me too! He'll probably be in her top 4. The HTD generally means that she's going to meet their family right ?

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:19 pm

mobyz wrote:RS seems to be clueless and off his game this season.  I think we have more info than he does to be quite honest.

Why do you suppose that is? Are his sources not kissing his butt? Are there not enough Raven type friends family that are feeding him in lieu of other promises? He needs to hang around here and figure things out with our help?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:24 pm

mobyz wrote:RS seems to be clueless and off his game this season.  I think we have more info than he does to be quite honest.

Not to give him any credit but he has always been sly while releasing information when the season is filming lest someone use it to connect the dots and get to the spoilers faster than him. If I were him (not that I can imagine myself as an extremely arrogant pompous blowhard laugh out loud ), I would be keeping the information close to my vest too atleast till the HTDs when things usually leak on SM.

Looks like things might have changed with Sweden not being an option IMO. I wonder if that was also one of the reasons for the HTDs being different acc. to Millsy alongside Rachel's sister's pregnancy. Kaitlyn's season diverged from the schedule since Patagonia fell through last minute. It could be that the same is happening this time IMO with Sweden being out.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:28 pm

RS said they are in Switzerland..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Why do you suppose that is? Are his sources not kissing his butt? Are there not enough Raven type friends family that are feeding him in lieu of other promises? He needs to hang around here and figure things out with our help?

I honestly don't know, but I'm giddy all the same that he's not getting some inside info this season. Maybe he will humble himself this season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:32 pm

TLTF wrote:
mobyz wrote:

Yes me too! He'll probably be in her top 4. The HTD generally means that she's going to meet their family right ?

Right!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:33 pm

Carine wrote:RS said they are in Switzerland..

Wow, thanks!  Switzerland is even better than Sweden imo. No offense to our Swedish peeps on this site.

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:35 pm

@mobyz Thank you!

And Switzerland is beautiful!!! The weather doesn't looks that good tho these coming days.

TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:37 pm

Thanks @coolangel for clarifying things regarding RS.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
momoftrips
Incorrect_Justifications
ChazSA
cheetarah1980
moviechicka