SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by OnePromise Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:31 pm

Just a sum up of bracelet-gate 2017:

Nick and Vanessa both wore yellow bracelets while on their Zero Gravity flight during the clip in the most recent scene from epi3.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 2 Img_1914

Not sure the reason but they definitely got them from the ZG experience as there are multiple photos of past participants wearing them while in flight. Example: Joey Fatone from the ZG website

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 2 Img_1915

Then Nick is seen in the season preview wearing his yellow bracelet during his "Mesnick" in Bimini.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 2 Img_1912

We do not know what exactly the bracelet means, but Nick would probably not continue to wear it unless it had some sentimental meaning to him... likely related to Vanessa and their first real date together. (Nick's bracelet game is a little out of hand but a yellow band of that nature really doesn't bring style to the ever opinion conscience Nick at all.)

Post filming, Nick was seen per his IG post dated November 30th, wearing the yellow bracelet.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 2 Img_1916

Again, I don't think Nick would wear this for any other reason than to remind him of something important related to his experience on the show, specifically in regards to Vanessa. It could mean they are together. And it could mean that he learned a valuable lesson about life from her along the way. Of course I'm hoping they are happily together and would love to see Vanessa sport a yellow bracelet as well. giggling

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:35 pm

I don't think it's BS.
I feel as individuals we learn the most about ourselves(in my case, me) when I am challenged. It shows mettle. It builds character.
It's easy to be all lovey, nice and good natured when things are rainbows and unicorns. How a person is when things are challenging tells me a lot more about the person.(even its only myself) I see it as a growing experience.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:52 pm

sdmom wrote:Is he using this a test to see how Vanessa, or his potential f1,  will react in adversity? to see how they (he and his partner ) will resolve conflicts?
Or is this just all BS to save his face?
I am guessing maybe a little of both. I like Nick but I agree with @Sprite . He looks  like a fool (a sex-obseed fool) to many when he gave the group rose to C, IMO.
I need to see his date with Vanessa to block out my memory of him with C.

Oh, I don't think he is a sex-obsessed fool. I think he is a smart guy who knows how this show works and recognizes Corinne's role in his season. He did explain in some interview that he knows giving her the group date rose would tick off some women, but he wanted to see how they would handle it. Would they talk behind his back or confront him. If they did confront him, he wanted to see how would they do it and if they could work together to resolve it. It is a little convoluted, hence my reference to overthinking things, but I can understand how in this very time limited circumstance that might be his way of figuring things out. What also makes me think he isn't really sex obsessed with Corinne is the fact that he pretty much avoids touching her in much of the time we have been shown and she gets no individual time with him and goes before HTDs.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:53 pm

@OnePromise thanks for the bracelet recap. Could those bracelets be motion sickness bracelets? I know I spent money on crap like that that was useless. A google search shows lots of people taking the Zero Gravity flights and they don't have them on.

Or it could just be a Livestrong bracelet as posted, sorry I forget who. We know that Vanessa has a friend affected by cancer, and Nick has done charity work for cancer. It could be they just so happened to wear them on the same day?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:19 pm

CH is appearing on Ellen today to air on Monday. He talks about Nick needing to stop skating and needing to show up. The video of the segment is in the article. Ellen asks some good questions IMO.

www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/chris-harrison-teases-his-come-to-jesus-meeting-with-nick-viall-w460980

Last edited by Seabear on Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:23 pm

I believe in Nick's reasoning for giving Corinne the rose. That combined with producer push ofcourse. giggling

Like someone had stated a few days back, Nick can be a lot of things but stupid he is not IMO. This is the guy who had pegged Josh Murray to a tee in that plane video months before other people would realize it or believe it IMO. He had to have known that he would come across sex-obsessed to the viewers if he gave Corinne the rose or encouraged her behavior. It had taken a lot for most people(IMO) to start seeing him somewhat favorably. Would he risk it all just for TPTB mandated drama without it helping him in someway in this 'journey'? I don't think so.

All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:28 pm

OnePromise wrote:Just a sum up of bracelet-gate 2017:

Nick and Vanessa both wore yellow bracelets while on their Zero Gravity flight during the clip in the most recent scene from epi3.

Again, I don't think Nick would wear this for any other reason than to remind him of something important related to his experience on the show, specifically in regards to Vanessa. It could mean they are together. And it could mean that he learned a valuable lesson about life from her along the way. Of course I'm hoping they are happily together and would love to see Vanessa sport a yellow bracelet as well. giggling
OP, good catch ! yes
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:55 am

Did Nick wear a yellow bracelet prior to filming??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:10 am

Aunties_Love wrote:Did Nick wear a yellow bracelet prior to filming??

Every other color... giggling But I didn't see a yellow one like that.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:26 am

I actually like his response to why he gave Corrine the rose. I'm thinking, he wants a woman, who'd come to him, if she had an issue with his actions, and talk about it, like a mature adult. Nick doesn't KNOW any of these women, he has limited time to spend time with them, so he's trying different ways to see what they're made of.
Apparently Vanessa ticked that box, as well as many other boxes.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:53 pm

For those actually interested in probably where the zero gravity date occurred I think it is here.
You can see the logos match up and the yellow bracelet is just a bracelet they sell there I don't think it's even anti-nausea. The bracelet is simply a shout out to their first real date in their relationship is MO.
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 2 Img_1914
bracelet
Flight suit is the same, too.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:36 pm

For “Bachelor” Nick Viall It’s All About “The Experience,” Not “The Journey”
https://www.mediavillage.com/article/for-bachelor-nick-viall-its-all-about-the-experience-not-the-journey/

Viall told me there was method to his apparent madness. “I was fully aware some of the women would not be happy with my decision,” he admitted. “I was also okay with that. I think being the Bachelor you are limited in the [dates] you can go on to get to know these women. Every situation is an opportunity to get to know someone.”

According to Viall he hoped the dicey decision to include Corrine would open a line of dialogue and communication among the women vying for his affection -- something he believes to be paramount in any relationship.

“You can learn so much about someone in situations where things don’t go their way,” he continued. “How do they handle those? Communication? With all the relationships you have [sooner or later] you are going to frustrate the person you are with, so how do they communicate or voice their frustrations?”
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+80
Ash2214
albean99
Alanna
Edgarretana10
umngirl