SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ad - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:28 am

I don't see any difference between Vanessa and the countless other contestants who have a melt down because they are frustrated at the whole process.

The youtube isn't of the volleyball game if that's what you meant to post @emusha.

When I go the the volleyball link it says error. Usually it says I'm not in the right country, so I'm not sure if it's an error or because I'm considered an alien. Smiley

If anyone finds it on youtube, kindly post it for those who can't view it. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

ad - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by emusha Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:31 am

@Catdwoman50 hahaha I actually was thinking there's something about their dramatics that make them similar so yes there are fireworks for sure and I was wondering if I think it's a pro or a con and at this moment verdict is out but I think you need a balance between a couple...

The kind of dramatics-heavy relationship will be intense, passionate and unpredictable which can def be fun for Nick...my personal opinion without much proof right now is that he can benefit from a relationship that can ground him while his life remains unpredictable etc... MHO

this is a crappy comparison because neither women were a good fit for him primarily due to their brand of dramatics but both Kaitlyn and Andi were drama-queens in their own way... not good fits for him. I really like how V softens nick but I don't think she grounds him rather she might add drama to his life... we shall see I guess no idea
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:31 am

@ Emusha you have said what i have been feeling about Vanessa brilliantly.
Even with the Corrine situation, I didnt like her butting in. I know many believe that is what Nick likes, but he also strikes me as a loyal and easy going person so Vanessa and her domineering attitude can only last so long becomes it because unbearable.
I imagine she wont be too happy with Nick defending Corrine over her friend Taylor in his blogs too. She is a bit much IMO, and even her snaps and insta story is always "extra" like a performance. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:38 am

let's discuss this topic once you get a moment to check out the video here's a youtube version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tp4MhJ3Ekm4

That's the promo for the episode ET aired. I've already seen that. I thought the discussion was regarding a clip ABC posted on the official site.

And my opinion regarding what we have previously seen will not change. Like I said, if I find her annoying and whiny in the clip for the upcoming episode, I'll fully acknowledge that. That said, I just don't think we've seen this overly dramatic and whiny woman up to this point. Again, Vanessa like most this season has been ignored in favor of The Corinne Show.

The only reason she stands out more to most is because she and Nick had an amazing 1 on 1 and to those spoiled, they know she's the F1. But the woman virtually had no presence last week and none in the second episode. So I just haven't seen this super annoying, whiny and dramatic person.

Maybe she was but the editors were to busy cramming Corinne down viewers' throat to show that. And yes, if she's whining about a group date and having to compete for Nick's time then that's ridiculous because it is what she signed up for. But it's certainly not unlike the behavior of one Nick himself who hated group dates during Andi's season and he too thought these competitions and games were stupid and pointless and had nothing to do with him getting to know Andi.

I don't think Vanessa is perfect and I never have. And maybe she like so many others before her, male and female, allowed the "reality/not reality" (as Jubilee so accurately summed it up on the WTA) aspect of the show to get to her. But I don't think that makes her a bad person or wrong for Nick and I certainly don't think we've seen any indication of her sucking him in with her dramatics.

In fact, as I recall, many thought Nick's tears on their 1 on 1 were fake or over the top because it seemed to come out of nowhere because Vanessa was very calm and didn't seem to do anything but just quietly listen when he decided to share all he did and then got emotional.

Last edited by lleyki on Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:41 am

@lleyki sorry here's the link http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/video/most-recent/VDKA3633966
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:44 am

That's a link to Nick and Vanessa's scene about him being in the bouncy castle with Corinne. Also, I cannot watch any clip on the ABC site. That's why I haven't seen the clip. I'm sure someone will eventually upload it to YouTube.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:51 am

LOL sorry about that! I ended up rewatching those scenes I mentioned cos I wanted to make sure I wasn't imagining it and forming an opinion for some unknown reason that's why my links are from these moments....

Anyways Smiley glad to see varied opinions - and I look forward to your thoughts once you get to see the scene. I'm just expressing my opinions cos as hard as I've tried I just get a bad taste in my mouth and can't seem to get excited about this pairing. All the best to them whatever my thoughts may be.

@see2love I agree Nick is likely a very loyal, nurturing and attentive lover but I do really think he needs the attention himself and I wouldn't want him to compete for attention with his SO rather it'd be ideal if they could balance each other out...all JMHO

Regarding whether Nick himself is like that -- complaining about dates etc def not to this extent -- During the mime date Nick was salty but he was immediately self-aware and he apologized, explained his reasoning and 'manned up' to move forward with Andi. I remember he even went home and had a really hard night because he felt like he'd messed up their relationship. so he was in a bad way. I also don't remember him acting that 'bratty' in K's season...I highly doubt the apologizing etc. will be the case with Vannessa's whining and complaining.

Last edited by emusha on Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:08 pm

ad - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 18 3806527698 @HodanG (I meant "out of hiding", since I don't "see" you often)

About Vanessa I don't have much to say, since I'm not following the season closely enough to grasp anyone's personality with confidence.

I do though believe that Vanessa's intellectual/cerebral connection with Nick isn't in shortage of. I base that on her own expressed thoughts in her ITMs/PIs (few I've seen), talking about/with Corinne, "questioning" Nick ... and noticing how is she deducting her opinions and how she views people around her ... that I keep seeing "Nick 1.0" in Vanessa. That allows me to assume that she may get a "kick" out of discussing different topics in length, just like Nick likes to do.
The fact that their "connection" was physical on the night 1 (looks, and emotional on their 1st date) and that most likely she is F1, which means one-dimensional edit/portray of her character ... IMO, we get to see only that part of their relationship.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:16 pm

I think that Vanessa will do fine. It's just really annoying for me to watch them acting like that. I expect that from Corrine, not her.

If Corrine can get away acting like a witch, then Vanessa can be frustrated and show how she feels.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:19 pm

Just to remember Nick 1.0 (Andi's season) ... he was called tricky Nick and salty Nick for a reason ... he might had been "cute" to some of us (that we actually found him endearing) ... but he wasn't really "a good game" with the rest of the boys, only bonding with JJ, who wasn't put off by Nick's attitude (what some call arrogance and front-runner confidence, IMO, but I suspect also because JJ wasn't really into Andi that much) and Brian (who understood his dry sense of humor, but was less confident in his approach in dating, therefor he was often irritated by Nick's behavior too, JMO).

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:30 pm

I enjoy reading opinions from everyone, so even though I may not agree with all posts, please continue to post what you think!
Nevertheless, I think what's portrayed on the show is just a part, a distorted, exaggerate part, of the contestants' personality. I can't wait to see what they are like post show. I think that will tell me more who they are IMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:33 pm

sdmom wrote:I enjoy reading opinions from everyone, so even though I may not agree with all posts, please continue to post what you think!
Nevertheless, I think what's portrayed on the show is just a part, a distorted, exaggerate  part, of the contestants' personality. I can't wait to see what they are like post show. I think that will tell me more who they are IMO.

I agree. I just hope people don't take my annoyance as anything more than that. Watching it annoyed me. That's all. Doesn't mean I think she's awful.

However, I think it also proves that you don't need a Corrine to make it dramatic or get people to talking.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+80
Ash2214
albean99
Alanna
Edgarretana10
umngirl