SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LiveKelly - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by coolangel Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:52 pm

Nick tries so hard to school his expressions when Vanessa is mentioned.  giggling  giggling

Hang in there buddy! Just 4 more weeks.  whipped
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

LiveKelly - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by sdmom Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:55 pm

^ from the same link, in the article Nick says he's attracted to confident intelligent sexy women. IMO, precious Kristina and sweet Dani are not his type. Firecracker is not personal. Impressive? Is he grading Rachel and she gets all As? Jmo, he's fascinated by Raven's one liners. Stunning = sexy. I have no doubt Vanessa is f1. I just hope they are doing well post filming! Give me sone clues you are spending Valentines together!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:35 pm

I wonder if the Nick announcement may be his having been given the go ahead to verify he is in a relationship.
His early conference call interviews had him stating he was in love but the storyboard has pushed the "will she say yes" angle. Perhaps now he can say she said yes to either a RL relationship or an engagement.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:47 pm

notarose wrote:I wonder if the Nick announcement may be his having been given the go ahead to verify he is in a relationship.
His early conference call interviews had him stating he was in love but the storyboard has pushed the "will she say yes" angle.  Perhaps now he can say she said yes to either a RL relationship or an engagement.
I don't see how they have a choice if they want anyone to keep watching. I'm so glad its almost over.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:50 pm

I wonder if the announcement has to do with the ATFR, since they'll have more time now that Rachel won't be on. I know that Fleiss has always wanted a wedding at ATFR, so I keep coming back to that. I just don't think that saying he's in a relationship will be that interesting to the majority of viewers, IMO.

Or maybe the pregnancy rumors were true! Kidding.

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:53 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
notarose wrote:I wonder if the Nick announcement may be his having been given the go ahead to verify he is in a relationship.
His early conference call interviews had him stating he was in love but the storyboard has pushed the "will she say yes" angle.  Perhaps now he can say she said yes to either a RL relationship or an engagement.
I don't see how they have a choice if they want anyone to keep watching. I'm so glad its almost over.

I almost see the opposite. It feels like they wouldn't let Nick share that he is happy in a relationship because there would be no mystery to the last four weeks of the season. I think if they are allowing JK to announce Rachel this early, it is partially because they know that the final weeks of this season will come down to the question of ,"Will Nick end up alone?"

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:26 pm

What is this about an announcment?

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:31 pm

Lisa wrote:

What is this about an announcment?

Feb 14th Nick is a guest on The Ellen Show. Someone posted the epi description link in the forum. Smiley

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:36 pm

Has anyone seen a schedule yet that includes the WTA? Sorry for the interruption. I've always felt the reaction to the contestants at WTA helped solidify their decision. With Rachel's announcement, that isn't the case because backing out of that very public announcement would bring SM down. It would be a disaster, IMO. Also, when did Raven appear on SM again regarding FRC say opposed to Nick and Vanessa. Anyone remember?

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:12 pm

Mike Fleiss  @fleissmeister 6m
Tonite's the night!!! #thebachelor #historic
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:55 pm

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:09 pm

@mprssdbyu sleuthers noticed Vanessa's IG back on 11/25
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3845-vanessa-grimaldi-bachelor-21-sleuthing-spoilers

Raven on 11/20. However, sleuthers also noticed sm changes on 11/13 or 11/14. Her sm had been hacked earlier according to her mom
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3888p12-bachelor-21-nick-viall-f1-f3-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

Nick was back to US on 11/23

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+80
Ash2214
albean99
Alanna
Edgarretana10
umngirl