SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by sdmom Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:37 pm

lleyki wrote:Echoing everyone else but yes, that was a great interview. I thought the interviewer asked great questions and more importantly, stayed back and let him get his thoughts out as articulately and clearly as possible.

I actually can understand why Nick gets irritated about the comments referring to his so call change on BIP because I've been saying that I didn't buy that either. The whole, "you were suddenly a good guy" thing was crap. It's just the show decided Josh was their easier target so the edit left Nick alone. But as a person who liked Nick from day one, I thought he was the same guy.

Interesting to hear about his business and it actually makes sense to me and is smart in my opinion. Nick comes from the sales world so he has that acumen and as he said, he has some bit of fame that might help because new businesses are always tough to get off the ground. I wish him luck with it.

And of course the interviewer picked Vanessa. By the way, if I didn't already believe all the evidence points to the spoiler of Vanessa as F1 being right, Nick's res hasponse to Raven's comment solidified it. I'm sorry, Nick sounded pissed there and I cannot see him reacting that way if this is who he picked in the end. Just my opinion. And once again, he coincidentally side stepped any talk of Vanessa when the interviewer gushed about her.

Loved the bit about her having a bowl of spaghetti when the reporter came in to see her.

Girl really does like to eat. Another sure sign she's F1 - it'll explain all that damn food on Nick's snaps. And I was happy to hear what she had in the book she showed him since the producers edited it out.

Re the bold: you have a great point. When or if we start a f1/f2 thread, this will be a good argument against Raven f1, imo.

Here's is his answer which I absolutely love ;
__Glamour: She (Vanessa) showed me the picture book she made of the kids she teaches back in Montreal, and she was eating a whole bowl of spaghetti when I walked in. I loved how authentic she was. I also talked to Raven. Last week she said, “If Nick likes someone who is leading with their sexuality, then no wonder this is the fourth time for him.” How did that make you feel? __

Nick: I wasn’t particularly in love with that comment. A lot of people have this perception that doing it four times is a failure. It’s not a competition, but I look at it like this: Look at Andi and Kaitlyn. I connected with two women that in reality I realize I wasn’t their type, but I was able to build very strong connections with both women. It didn’t work out and probably for the best, but there were also 24 men who went home before I did on both of those seasons. So, there were a lot of great things about those relationships. Ultimately they didn’t work out because I don’t think they were supposed to work out. I don’t think it was something that I did wrong. I don’t think if I would have done anything different that those relationships then would have worked out. And then with Jen, as you mentioned before, it wasn’t the right fit. I don’t look at it [that I’m a failure] when people [like Raven] make comments like that. Am I a sexual person? Sure. Again, it’s only the second episode that has aired so far. I think people will find that I do like a good conversation. I do enjoy an intellectual woman. Let’s be honest, there are a lot of beautiful, sexy women I sent home night one that I wasn’t able to connect with. You look at Angela, someone who is a model and is beautiful, and I just didn’t connect with her on a cerebral level. Again, it’s early. I think you’ll see a lot of criticisms and ideas thrown out there, but it’s part of what it is.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:03 pm

ElonM wrote:The Bachelor's Nick Viall Gets Honest About Vanessa, Corinne, and Why He's the Same Guy from Andi Dorfman's Season
http://www.glamour.com/story/the-bachelor-nick-viall-interview
:claphands What a fantastic interview by Nick!

Nick has always been the same to me since Andi's season with just the added maturity of life lessons learned and any talk by SM or media or the contestants of change regarding his personality annoys the heck out of me too because he's the same authentic guy who owns his stuff and when he is interested in a woman he is invested 100% and is completely transparent and real, IMO.

Bottom line for me: I think Nick is a great catch and his F1 will be lucky to have him! :yes:

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:41 pm

Oh My what a wonderful interview. Bless your heart Nick dear.

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:44 pm

reason wrote:Oh My  what a wonderful interview.  Bless your heart Nick dear.
Hugesmile I can't wait to see how RS attempts to spin that one.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:59 pm

https://mobile.twitter.com/City_tv/status/821109320758808576

This vid shows a much steamier kiss with Rachel during the umbrella dance.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:09 pm

notarose wrote:https://mobile.twitter.com/City_tv/status/821109320758808576

This vid shows a much steamier kiss with Rachel during the umbrella dance.

That quickly turned into a Spiderman kiss. Impressive, if you ask me. giggling
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:42 pm

I need to see more kisses between him and the spoiled f1-4. I think the only time , iirc, he touched them is the yacht kiss with Vanessa.

Last edited by sdmom on Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:45 pm

http://www.accesshollywood.com/videos/chris-harrison-why-he-believes-the-bachelor-feels-different-this-season/

http://linkis.com/gXX0Q CH interview with an Ellen Show producer

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:11 am

Shay Mitchell‏ @shaymitch
Spoiler alert: I get the rose  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 5 1f609  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 5 1f339  #TheBachelor
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 5 C2U9m2XUsAESpUT
source

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:56 pm

Nick Viall is a popular guy — he attracted twice as many applicants as ...

https://plus.google.com/104559096150461190771/posts/A3RPZPATBDr
Us Weekly
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:58 pm

Apologies if this has already been posted i just love sharleen!

http://www.flare.com/celebrity/bachelor-sharleen-joynt-episode-3/
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:31 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
ElonM wrote:The Bachelor's Nick Viall Gets Honest About Vanessa, Corinne, and Why He's the Same Guy from Andi Dorfman's Season
http://www.glamour.com/story/the-bachelor-nick-viall-interview
:claphands What a fantastic interview by Nick!

Nick has always been the same to me since Andi's season with just the added maturity of life lessons learned and any talk by SM or media or the contestants of change regarding his personality annoys the heck out of me too because he's the same authentic guy who owns his stuff and when he is interested in a woman he is invested 100% and is completely transparent and real, IMO.

Bottom line for me: I think Nick is a great catch and his F1 will be lucky to have him! :yes:

Aww Nick..."that Canadian upbringing" so cute..he loves his Canadians! giggling

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+80
Ash2214
albean99
Alanna
Edgarretana10
umngirl