SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by OnePromise Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:10 pm

Lisa wrote:
notarose wrote:I wonder if the Nick announcement may be his having been given the go ahead to verify he is in a relationship.
His early conference call interviews had him stating he was in love but the storyboard has pushed the "will she say yes" angle.  Perhaps now he can say she said yes to either a RL relationship or an engagement.

What is this about an announcment?

I think it will just be Nick talking about Rachel being the new Bachelorette. He looks excited that she will get the chance to be the lead as I feel like he is been one of her biggest cheerleaders in interviews.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by notarose Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:46 pm

Very possible yes

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:51 pm

OnePromise wrote:
Lisa wrote:
notarose wrote:I wonder if the Nick announcement may be his having been given the go ahead to verify he is in a relationship.
His early conference call interviews had him stating he was in love but the storyboard has pushed the "will she say yes" angle.  Perhaps now he can say she said yes to either a RL relationship or an engagement.

What is this about an announcment?

I think it will just be Nick talking about Rachel being the new Bachelorette. He looks excited that she will get the chance to be the lead as I feel like he is been one of her biggest cheerleaders in interviews.
They should have had Rachel on in lieu of Nick if that turns out to be the reason for inverview. Ellen is much more visible than Kimmel, IMO.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:55 pm

Ellen may be more visible but isn't her target audience mainly women? IMO with Kimmel more guys watch so will see announcement and then apply specifically for Rachel for her season!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:04 pm

http://jezebel.com/in-a-historic-move-the-bachelor-has-apparently-finall-1792304914

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 41 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:56 pm

I'm curious - why would they announce the next Bachelorette if she is still on the current show?

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:01 pm

Are they already over Nick's season? It kind of takes the shine of the remainder of the season IMO. Surely no one would doubt that Vanessa is F1 now if Rachel is announced as the Lead tonight.
Is Nick even still with Vanessa? So many questions.

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:01 pm

I just don't understand why they would announce it now.
Is it to avoid taking anything away from Nick and his F1?

Just seems weird to me as the only person that I see rivalling Vanessa at F1 is Rachel. So to take her out - I just feel like it will be obvious who he picks?

Just trying to understand their rationale for releasing it now vs. a couple weeks from now.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:03 pm

sdmom wrote:@mprssdbyu sleuthers noticed Vanessa's IG back on 11/25
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3845-vanessa-grimaldi-bachelor-21-sleuthing-spoilers

Raven on 11/20. However, sleuthers also noticed sm changes on 11/13 or 11/14. Her sm had been hacked earlier according to her mom
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3888p12-bachelor-21-nick-viall-f1-f3-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

Nick was back to US on 11/23

That never sat right with me during sleuthing. Now that it's brought up again, someone remind me, she surfaced Nov 20th, after changes in followers and followings, why do we think she was F2 and not F3 when Nick was back 11/23rd. F2 is usually stuck there and leaves the day before or same day as the F1.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:37 pm

Wait, why do we think it's being announced tonight or in the next week? They can't release info that Rachel is the new Bachelorette when she is still in the mix on the show..that would be unpresedented & never done before & would make this season way too obvious..she leaves at F3 so they have to wait for another couple weeks anyway..

On another note..Rachel doesn't even follow Vanessa? Ugh I actually was & am still not a big lover of Rachel, something about her just seems a little fake to me..plus I think she is STILL bitter she didn't get Nick, probably knew Vanessa was the one & that was why they had this fight in Bimini..sorry laugh out loud

Ok just saw the RS info & he says she is being announced on Jimmy Kimmell tonight so there it is..also I guess they don't care about ruining things since so many spoilers are already out there..

Last edited by Lisa on Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:47 pm

@Lisa Mike fleiss announced that their "historic announcement" would be made on Jimmy Kimmel Live tonight and both RS, and Kristen Baldwin (yahoo) have confirmed that the announcement will be Rachel as the bachelorette.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:48 pm

Nick is taping the Ellen show right now per Ellen's Snapchat.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+80
Ash2214
albean99
Alanna
Edgarretana10
umngirl