SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LiveKelly - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:21 pm

reason wrote:I just set my netbox to tape the Bachelor and it is 2hrs.  8 - 10pm.
Next weeks episode was sleuthed to be one hour. Yes, tonight is suppose to be the typical 2 hour episode we've had all season.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

LiveKelly - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by notarose Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:46 pm

Family - Bachelor mansion

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:54 pm

ANDI DORFMAN I'm Team Nick But ... I'M DONE WITH 'BACHELOR'
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:07 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:ANDI DORFMAN I'm Team Nick But ... I'M DONE WITH 'BACHELOR'

That was actually nice of Andi to say she was crossing her fingers that it would work out for Nick. I didn't sense any bitterness, nor did I sense any "buyer's remorse" like TMZ pointed out.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:44 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:ANDI DORFMAN I'm Team Nick But ... I'M DONE WITH 'BACHELOR'

That was actually nice of Andi to say she was crossing her fingers that it would work out for Nick. I didn't sense any bitterness, nor did I sense any "buyer's remorse" like TMZ pointed out.

ITA! :yes: I like that Nick and Andi are cordial now and have left all the bitterness in the past. I never thought I would see this day after their disastrous ATFR. I do think it takes some level of maturity to let it go and I give both of them credit for that. All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:43 pm

You all are much kinder than me. IMO She was asked because after all who better to make a return visit (there has to be one) than Andi and all the drama from her past shows. What's she going to say no thanks, I don't want my face on TV? Since she accepted that role, she needs to be somewhat supportive, (although the only thing she tweeted was her appearance on Kimmel, since then she hasn't tweeted once this season until her epi aired) this kills two birds with one stone. Gives her more exposure, and sticks the voodoo doll pins further into Josh IMHO. laugh out loud

Knock on the door, "Hellooooo Niiiick" I won't be surprised if I see her name listed in the cast of Days of our Lives. IMO She'd be a good villain.

Plus she gets to see CH and maybe have some whiskey Smiley

Andi DorfmanVerified account‏@AndiDorfman Jan 24

Never challenge the random girl next to you to a whiskey drinking contest ... she might be a Southerner LiveKelly - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 52 2708 (drink emoji)
https://twitter.com/AndiDorfman

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:15 pm

Thanks for that tidbit on the bachelor mansion - I never knew. Things I learn from this forum...

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:49 pm

Anyone find it strange that US magazine hasn't been doing it's usual front page covers of the show?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:22 pm

Here's a new clip of next week:

https://www.google.com/amp/m.eonline.com/amp/news/831179/nick-viall-is-worried-he-ll-end-the-bachelor-heartbroken-and-alone-again-in-this-emotional-sneak-peek

Nothing new here. Just clips of Nick "worried" about not having his love reciprocated in Finland.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:41 pm

The choppy edit continues in the clip with Nick's voiceover. One new tidbit is the Riekonlinna Hotel in Lapland.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:42 pm

For those interested in if Nick will be on DWTS, here is the link to a US Weekly article about that:

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/this-politician-said-no-to-dancing-with-the-stars-w468535

Nick is mentioned halfway down.  A show source says, "It's looking likely he'll be on."

Good eye about the hotel @Seabear!!

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:02 pm

OnePromise wrote:Here's a new clip of next week:

https://www.google.com/amp/m.eonline.com/amp/news/831179/nick-viall-is-worried-he-ll-end-the-bachelor-heartbroken-and-alone-again-in-this-emotional-sneak-peek

Nothing new here. Just clips of Nick "worried" about not having his love reciprocated in Finland.

Embedding in case it helps anyone view it:

Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+80
Ash2214
albean99
Alanna
Edgarretana10
umngirl