SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ad - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by sdmom Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:20 pm

Mgrissom wrote:I think Vanessa came on the show hoping to advance a career in show business of some sort and would be thrilled if Nick did DWTS.

If so, why did she spent time pursuing her degree in special ed and got a job as a teacher? Why didn't she move to LA or NYC earlier for acting/modeling?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

ad - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by alwaystulips Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:25 pm

I have no idea what Vanessa is gonna do, but Nick is not turning down DWTS if offered. I think he's wanted that gig for 3 years.

Money, exposure.  Yeah, he's doing that and any other reality gig offered to him IMO.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:42 pm

I don't buy the excuse that DWTS puts a strain on the relationship. IMO that's only if one party is not confident in their relationship or has no intention of making it work. If there is 100% trust, there should be no problem IMHO. There are always married/coupled people even with children that are on DWTS, they don't break up because they went on the show.

You could be dog tired, but if you want to make the relationship work, IMO you'll find ways, and time to make that person feel special.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:50 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I OTOH cannot see Nick ever getting married on the spot. Nor can I see Vanessa agreeing to that. Someone like Corrine or early 20's like the twins, maybe, but not Nick and Vannesa who are one of the more mature couples I've seen in the 21 seasons.

Yes, it's well known MF wants the on the spot marriage, and he led viewers to think that during B/L's season.

I agree. This IMO would never happen with this couple. Too many friends and family each of them would want there to share their special moment.

I sincerely hope this never happens with ANY couple from this show and that MF never gets his dream scenario. They've done a lot of things that are hard to watch or take seriously over the years, but an on the spot wedding would be taking this farce WAY TOO FAR. JMO.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:27 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't buy the excuse that DWTS puts a strain on the relationship. IMO that's only if one party is not confident in their relationship or has no intention of making it work. If there is 100% trust, there should be no problem IMHO. There are always married/coupled people even with children that are on DWTS, they don't break up because they went on the show.

You could be dog tired, but if you want to make the relationship work, IMO you'll find ways, and time to make that person feel special.

Exactly. As I've said, as a person who watches both shows and DWTS far more religiously, I definitely feel like the Bachelor Nation crowd has a skewed view of it. First of all, the claims of everyone going on it or it being like some right of passage for leads is untrue since in over 20+ seasons of DWTS and even more for the Bachelor franchise, it's only been like 5 Bachelor/Bachelorette contestants. Second, like you said, plenty of contestants come on the show married and in relationships and that doesn't change.

I won't deny that the show, like any other reality show, likes to play up showmances and that stuff but honestly, I feel like that was more the case years ago in the earlier seasons. But now, almost all of the Pros are married, engaged or in relationships themselves. GMA just did a big dramatic announcement of Peta and Maks who are engaged and just had a baby, coming back this season as Pros.

I don't think DWTS had anything to do with Chris and Whitney breaking up and god forbid, Jake and Vienna and more that these relationships were not going to last anyway. Shawn, Melissa and Trista all managed to do DWTS just fine and stay in their respective relationships. Hell Melissa did it twice. Though I will always resent Shawn's not so subtle sl*t-shaming of Peta and acting like she was trying to come onto him with her dancing and skimpy costumes. Like give me a break. Peta's dancing and costumes are always skimpy and explicit. And his attitude invited some Bachelor fans who don't watch the show to have the same judgement against Peta and I was not here for that nonsense.

But all that aside, if a couple is fine, DWTS will not affect them. Now don't get me wrong, I get what some are saying about Nick being on television so much and just going away and I'd be glad if he didn't do the show. But it wouldn't bother me if he did either. Also, people who think Nick is a famewhore will continue to think so whether he does DWTS or not.

Last edited by lleyki on Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:12 pm

I don't know if these have been shared but here's a few pics from the upcoming episode. Can't tell who the girl is because you can't see her face.

https://instagram.com/p/BQ5x7FbFW_P/

ad - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 57 87b72b10 ad - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 57 86669110 ad - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 57 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:25 pm

umngirl wrote:I don't know if these have been shared but here's a few pics from the upcoming episode. Can't tell who the girl is because you can't see her face.

First pic, right figure has bent knees. If they were straight wouldn't the 2 be near the same height? If the left figure is Nick, I know his sister Maria is just slightly taller than he.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:28 pm

umngirl wrote:I don't know if these have been shared but here's a few pics from the upcoming episode. Can't tell who the girl is because you can't see her face.

When you zoom in it definitely looks like Raven's profile IMO

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:36 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't buy the excuse that DWTS puts a strain on the relationship. IMO that's only if one party is not confident in their relationship or has no intention of making it work. If there is 100% trust, there should be no problem IMHO. There are always married/coupled people even with children that are on DWTS, they don't break up because they went on the show.

Yup! ad - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 57 4256136633
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:55 pm

SueSt wrote:

Yup! ad - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 57 4256136633

On the plus side, Vanessa is teaching anyway until end of Term 3 or continuing until end of 4th/end of school year. Plus, a portion of DWTS earnings could be donated to Galileo school trips.  The last trip they fundraiser for was to NYC.
The downside is Nick's business in partnership launches at the end of Feb so work, home, and new short term but time consuming gig is a lot to manage.
Will wait to see what's announced.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:02 pm

I don't know, Sean/Catherine are the only "new couple" to do DWTS and make it and even they admitted (either in the book or MBC) that the time during DWTS caused a strain on their relationship because Catherine had nothing to do in LA and there were some jealousy issues. I don't think DWTS is what kills a new couple, but I think it's an extra hurdle that can potentially be too much, when you're still getting to know each other. Trista and Melissa don't count, IMO, as Trista had been married for years and Melissa was back with her ex of a very long time. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:10 pm

I don't think comparing the challenges one couple experiences is necessarily the challenges another might have. Personally, just being around one part of the couple could be challenge enough.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+80
Ash2214
albean99
Alanna
Edgarretana10
umngirl