SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:50 am

This is rehashing the same old stuff. These pictures and pretty much everything but the intro to the article has already been out 3 or 4 different times. They seriously need some new writers.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by happygolucky Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:48 am

notarose wrote:Maria goes to Vancouver every once in a while to take courses related to her wellness practice. She never actually moved there beyond her session time.

Nick and Canadian Daniel from BIP really liked each other as well. Remembering Daniel saying they were both eagles or hawks or ... well, something bigger than a sparrow and smaller than an emu.
Thanks, NR, for clarifying about Maria. As for Daniel, now that's a kind of "comedy/time filler" I'm up for, not "Corinne down my throat" style. He was funny and his "weird thoughts" had some depth, even when he tried to be "disturbingly sexy". giggling

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:08 pm

http://people.com/tv/bachelor-nick-viall-takes-women-home-meet-his-family-blood-boiling/?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

Looks like it might be 'She Who Must Not Be Named' show yet again next week hmmm
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:19 pm

coolangel wrote:http://people.com/tv/bachelor-nick-viall-takes-women-home-meet-his-family-blood-boiling/?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

Looks like it might be 'She Who Must Not Be Named' show yet again next week hmmm

And still gets a rose!

Looks like Vanessa and Nick are shown with some time together this episode.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:20 pm

coolangel wrote:http://people.com/tv/bachelor-nick-viall-takes-women-home-meet-his-family-blood-boiling/?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

It's hard to play "Let's Get Naked" in cow doody so that's a start, at least! clapping!

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:21 pm

All I care about is this cuteness. heartbeat Although I'm excited to see more of Raven and Nick's relationship laugh out loud

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 7 6RCs92M
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 7 Wlbj6BV
my sc
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:36 pm

I love that Vanessa doesn't wear much makeup. Btw, they are cute together. giggling
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:40 pm

Interesting that we see Raven already saying she's falling in love with Nick from their first 1 on 1, yet some said Vanessa is the one who seems almost obsessed with him from the start. And yet as amazing as their date was, Vanessa never mentioned falling in love, which I actually thought was wise on her part.

And further confirmed to me that the storyline at the end will be whether or not she'll turn down Nick's proposal and he'll be a three-time loser in the franchise. Btw, considering how cosy they are on that group date, guess he got out of that conversation in tact, laugh out loud.

I love that Vanessa doesn't wear much makeup. Btw, they are cute together. giggling

In the Glamour video, she said she's actually not great with makeup.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:58 pm

Bachelor Nick Viall Was The Cross Country Hero Waukesha North Needed In 1998
http://wi.milesplit.com/articles/200545-bachelor-nick-viall-was-the-cross-country-hero-waukesha-north-needed-in-1998
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:17 pm

ElonM wrote:Bachelor Nick Viall Was The Cross Country Hero Waukesha North Needed In 1998
http://wi.milesplit.com/articles/200545-bachelor-nick-viall-was-the-cross-country-hero-waukesha-north-needed-in-1998

I'm glad you posted this. I was really taken back at his size during HS. He did resemble more of a hockey player or football player opposed to a track athlete.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:21 pm

ElonM wrote:Bachelor Nick Viall Was The Cross Country Hero Waukesha North Needed In 1998
Loved this article, especially Nick's approach to his coach wanting him on his team and Nick doing so and giving his all because he didn't want to let his coach down. Great work ethic like his coach said. Also love how he was Team Captain and a perfect leader as his coach said. And Nick giving it his all and giving his best sounds exactly like how he is with relationships... when he is invested he is invested 100%, imo! Those photos also show that Nick doesn't look that much different now from back then. Then again, those who have followed him over the past years know his body has always been in amazing shape and not due to some sort of glo-up  :yes:

He said Viall was the perfect leader for his first year with the cross country program. "He always worked hard and made the extra effort," Mosley said.

Viall wasn't a typical cross country runner, though. He was built like a football player. Truthfully, Mosley said, Viall may never have run cross country if it wasn't for a phone call that the coach made to him once he was hired.

"He told me a long time ago," Mosley said. "(Viall said) 'My phone rang one day and it's you and you're excited about the season and I wanted to make it work. I said to myself, 'I can't let this guy down.''"

"He was a competitor," Mosley said. "He wouldn't go out if he wasn't giving his best. He really gave it his all. When I look back at my 19 seasons and I look at Nick Viall's impact, I can reflect and I'm really glad he came out. Our team really needed him."

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 7 Nick_viall_top_3

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 7 Nick_viall_top_4

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:21 pm

Viall still holds the school outdoor record in the 600m and was part of the school's 4x400 record. His 1000m record was recently broken.

That's pretty impressive IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+80
Ash2214
albean99
Alanna
Edgarretana10
umngirl