SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by atem Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:51 pm

So, what excuse will it be for why Corrine still gets a rose?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by notarose Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:22 pm

atem wrote:So, what excuse will it be for why Corrine still gets a rose?

Nick needs to learn how to parent a girl rofl

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:31 pm

ElonM wrote:Bachelor Nick Viall Was The Cross Country Hero Waukesha North Needed In 1998
http://wi.milesplit.com/articles/200545-bachelor-nick-viall-was-the-cross-country-hero-waukesha-north-needed-in-1998

I found this to be a great read! Pretty cool that a couple of his records still stand.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:37 pm

@nickviall and Danielle are making headlines with a one-on-one this week on #TheBachelor ! by @bachelorabc

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:31 pm

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 8 1f601  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 8 1f602  laugh out loud

everyone needs inspiration to work out. I use this life size @nickviall which is not at all creepy AT ALL by @theyearofelan

And then more laugh out loud between the farmer and Elan. Is CS a tad jealous?  laugh out loud

souleschris Inspiration or creepy fetish stuff????

theyearofelan @souleschris what's the difference? Whatever gets your heart rate up and makes you sweat
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:48 am

Vanessa liked Elan's post laugh out loud heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:11 am

Twitter -
PC Slays‏ @ms_slaysalot
.@priyankachopra mentioned on @JimmyKimmelLive that her and @viallnicholas28 shot a promo for ABC Monday's #thebachelor #Quantico!

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:24 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/the-bachelor-preview-corinne-nick-hometown-153119427.html

Corinne! O Corinne! "Everywhere I turn there's poop...you can't escape the poop" cantstopl
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:07 pm

Twitter:
https://mobile.twitter.com/FIDM_Ari/status/822620821239824385
Ari Reiter‏ @FIDM_Ari
Spotted: @viallnicholas28 in the downtown la Whole Foods. I would've gone up and talked to him but he had headphones in and I'm awkward

So maybe his snapchats of the empty mansion and empty RC room was his "Home Alone" reference giggling

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:19 pm

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/remote-controlled-dan-stevens-legion-x-men-bachelor-nick-viall-1201965178/

The Nick interview is about 3/4 of the way in. I did find the first interview very interesting as well.
Audio - at the bottom of the page.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:45 pm

Nick saying, "I'm nothing if not a good interview," is spot on. I always find his answers insightful, albeit long-winded (but that's Nick). Thanks for sharing, @notarose
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:47 pm

You can stand under our umbrella anytime! Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 8 2614 #TheBachelor by @bachelorabc

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+80
Ash2214
albean99
Alanna
Edgarretana10
umngirl