SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by atem Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:12 am

coolangel wrote:
atem wrote:There are no other women that can be added to the roster unless one dropped out.  The only hold out is a male and it's already been guessed it's some baseball player.

You can't have all 3 guys, Sasha/Artem/Mark being on.  There are 12 slots.

Of course, it's not Raven.  You only have to check her Instastories to see she's at home, working and being with family at some High School or Middle School girls basketball games.

There is speculation that Sasha's olympic gymnast partner dropped out and Mark might be back with a surprise contestant. I am not going to go into details coz this is not a DWTS forum. laugh out loud We might find out more about it tomorrow after the official announcement on GMA. JMO.

Vanessa over Simone Biles?  Talk about scrapping at the bottom of the barrel and people would have a fit! IMO.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by coolangel Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:50 am

atem wrote:
Vanessa over Simone Biles?  Talk about scrapping at the bottom of the barrel and people would have a fit! IMO.

People will have a fit no matter what. laugh out loud It's like the bachelor - either the cast is terrible, or the editing is terrible, or there is a fake storyline or there is too much producer manipulation. It's the reality of all these 'reality' shows IMO. laugh out loud laugh out loud

Also, there are a lot of people like me who are tired of watching ringers on DWTS. I for one would take someone untrained over a trained gymnast any day. Vanessa has my vote. Smiley All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:49 am

You can't have all 3 guys, Sasha/Artem/Mark being on. There are 12 slots.

Just for the record, there have been multiple seasons of DWTS with 13 couples.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:52 am

I keep forgetting Vanessa is only 5'2. She would definitely be partnered up with the shorter male pros,IMO. That's if this is even happening. So either Mark or Sasha?
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:25 am

Kashathediva wrote:There is a saying: throw out as much chit as you can, just to see what sticks.
I borrow this quote (tho' I believe it was a reference to the "historic announcement" on ATFR) ... but also to speak of an article about Nick ... and many similar ones, including "gossip from the source/staff of TB" ... where they keep writing about Nick's alleged arrogance, "god given" complex, "ego" behavior, someone who treats people badly, disrespecting, ... , that I find that rumor, whoever started it, a very good negative promotion - that has stuck.
Some people buy it, since Nick is "all negative" they cannot stomach, some people clearly see him as fake/manipulative fame-w**** who can change faces and act respectful and humble one moment and become this "entitled" d*bag the next.
I don't, I can't, I believe he is a straight forward "azz****" (said it himself) who doesn't hide his negative or positive traits and not for naivete ... but I've never witnessed him acting haughtily like some rumor/articles state, I've always seen him be respectful of people around him (minus some ATFR incident, apologized) and most of people among the show-biz who got to meet him and talk to him had nice things to say about him (when asked), including his "entertainment" friends who talk about his sincerity and integrity. That doesn't mean he can't have bad days or that everyone should like him, when personalities don't mash or that all his "jokes" are funny, but in terms of that saying "where is smoke..." IMO it's just that, BS - all IMO, end of a rant.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:51 am

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 77 C51kVclU4AEXHEm
@DancingABC
Bachelor Nation, are you ready to see @viallnicholas28 embark on a new journey with @PetaMurgatroyd to win the Mirrorball Trophy?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:55 am

I was going to watch anyway since I always watch DWTS but I am looking forward to watching them. I like Peta and I'm excited to see how she does so soon after giving birth.

And I love how apparently they were being all mysterious at the live announcement this morning on GMA about who Peta's celebrity could possibly be and there's People Magazine and the official DWTS account posting Nick and Peta's promotional shot. So what's the point of the mystery?

Last edited by lleyki on Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:31 pm

Well I now really have to find my password to vote laugh out loud laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:39 pm

Is it possible to vote outside of US online or only by phone? (I actually have no idea about the voting) I really like the brothers Chmerkovskiy, read good things about Peta, so I'm thrilled to see something other than TB ... oooh and Nick doing some Latin dance, with very deep V rofl

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:05 pm

@happygolucky yes that is what I do vote by computer at ABC dwts board.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:11 pm

Please discuss DWTS Nick in this thread. Please do not discuss any information about his current season of TB until ATFR.

DWTS Nick and Peta

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:13 pm

Mike's announcement is not that Vanessa is on the cast... laugh out loud IMO. Whatever it is though, I'm sure it'll be pointless, as are most of his announcements IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+80
Ash2214
albean99
Alanna
Edgarretana10
umngirl