SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

quantico - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by mindless Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:39 pm

Dana Weiss also said on Snapchat yesterday that Nick's clearly not into any of the women. Are they honestly just falling for the edit or do they know something we don't?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

quantico - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by shaughnessyb Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:40 pm

@mindless exactly. I admit it's spooking me a bit.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:44 pm

IMO you can't compare the two shows. In one he was the villain F2 that was edited to show exactly how far he fell for the lead, and I think he did, who led him on IMO like no other lead.

On his own season, they are not going to show how far the lead falls for their F1. He can say he won't choose someone for the sake of getting engaged, because IMO he knew at that point that's the furthest from the truth. Plus, he needs to go along with the storyboard. The camera shot on Andi's face was priceless, fake priceless when he said that IMO. laugh out loud

Ashley needs to be front and centre IMO, she'll throw out her opinions like LiarBoy does to get attention. Lets see what Ashkardash thinks at the ATFR if they are happy and in love.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:50 pm

Idk I see a lot of chemistry with Vanessa. no idea
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:59 pm

IMO After their first 1-1, the storyboard hasn't been in favor of Nissa. All we see them talking about are the roadblocks in their path or Vanessa crying. It's not surprising that many don't see anything to root for in their connection IMO.

Also Bachelor Nick is also very different from the Nick on either of the 'ette shows coz he has to be IMO. IMO They can't show his verbal declarations or any other reassurances he has given to Vanessa coz the show would be over then. Most ppl remember Nick as the guy who would sneak into Andi's room, would do anything to spend time with her, couldn't keep his hands off Kaitlyn till FS and was crazy in love enough to propose on two shows. Bachelor Nick says he might dump 30 women, not get engaged to anyone after HTD's and is not sure if he will get intimate with anyone in the FS. IMO It's probably why a lot of people feel Nick is not into anyone.

All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:03 pm

mindless wrote:Dana Weiss also said on Snapchat yesterday that Nick's clearly not into any of the women. Are they honestly just falling for the edit or do they know something we don't?

I think from the way they edited the show, he doesn't look like he is into any of the women either. But having watched the show since season one, they always cover up the strongest relationship to make the biggest impact in the last episode. Have no fear, my gut tells me that Nick and Vanessa got engaged and they did so because they see a bright future with each other.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:04 pm

It feels like we're slowly being set up for a break up. It's weird how many of his franchise friends are all meh about it. Only Sharleen fully ships N&V together IMO.

quantico - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 79 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:07 pm

OnePromise wrote:
mindless wrote:Dana Weiss also said on Snapchat yesterday that Nick's clearly not into any of the women. Are they honestly just falling for the edit or do they know something we don't?

I think from the way they edited the show, he doesn't look like he is into any of the women either. But having watched the show since season one, they always cover up the strongest relationship to make the biggest impact in the last episode.  Have no fear, my gut tells me that Nick and Vanessa got engaged and they did so because they see a bright future with each other.  

Yeah, that's what my gut's telling me as well, but it is a bit disheartening when hardly anyone can see their connection, Nick's so called friends included. Well I suppose Sharleen's still on board the Nissa train, so not everyone can be fooled. Hugesmile
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:10 pm

bleuberry wrote:It feels like we're slowly being set up for a break up. It's weird how many of his franchise friends are all meh about it. Only Sharleen fully ships N&V together IMO.

I agree with you. Something doesn't feel right.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:13 pm

In regards to Ashley, I think she knows who gets chosen. IMO She also loves being in the spotlight so she's doing all these reviews of the episodes and is overcompensating for knowing by trying to act like all the average viewers. Every time I see her in a video talking about the show, her tone is different talking about Vanessa than the other girls and then she tries to cover it up. On after buzz, she's slipped up a couple of times IMO kind of talking as if its a forgone conclusion that Vanessa's the one he chooses. Just the vibe I get whenever I watch any reviews she does. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:16 pm

bleuberry wrote:It feels like we're slowly being set up for a break up. It's weird how many of his franchise friends are all meh about it. Only Sharleen fully ships N&V together IMO.

In her video for flare, Sharleen was more reserved than some of the others about the Andi section, where she didn't outright say 'they still have the hots for each other' but even she kind of hedged a little about the chemistry Nick and Andi still have. JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:22 pm

ReneeM wrote:

In her video for flare, Sharleen was more reserved than some of the others about the Andi section, where she didn't outright say 'they still have the hots for each other' but even she kind of hedged a little about the chemistry Nick and Andi still have. JMO.

I just read her flare recap and it seems like she cooled on the N&V front a little too. Hmmm.

quantico - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 79 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+80
Ash2214
albean99
Alanna
Edgarretana10
umngirl