SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 20 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 20 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:27 am

This is a good sign IMO. I'm hoping they're drifting apart. laugh out loud This is about the time she drifted apart from her first franchise set of besties.

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 20 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 20 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:28 am

^^^  So how will she bond with Rachel?  Or will it be someone from the BIP cast? laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:32 am

I can see Becca going on BIP, totally. It has to fizzle with Graham first. Or maybe not, seeing as a few others still have plans to go on despite being in "relationships." Maybe they can book Graham and Becca together and they can fake a break up prior to going on for a storyline. Omg - is this what is going on? laugh out loud Kidding guys. Kinda.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:34 am

sosleepy wrote:I can see Becca going on BIP, totally. It has to fizzle with Graham first. Or maybe not, seeing as a few others still have plans to go on despite being in "relationships." Maybe they can book Graham and Becca together and they can fake a break up prior to going on for a storyline. Omg - is this what is going on? laugh out loud Kidding guys. Kinda.
They need to hire us for their storylines laugh out loud I still say the relationship is real but casual. Ahhh I will go down thinking that!! I can see her on BIP too though, both of them.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:37 am

Becca's had two opportunities to go on BIP already and pretty sure she's still saying it's not something she could see herself doing.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:38 am

mindless wrote:Becca's had two opportunities to go on BIP already and pretty sure she's still saying it's not something she could see herself doing.

Yeah, I know. Nick said that too though, then he got the lead gig. So I say all bets are off.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:48 am

I think Nick going on BIP and ending up as lead gave a lot of former contestants that sliver of hope that they'd get an amazing edit and end up as lead. I don't know if Becca thinks that, but I definitely think it's in the back of the mind of a lot of contestants who previously thought BIP was not for them/beneath them. Thing is, I think Nick being chosen was a combination of good edit + timing (no good candidates from the most recent season of -ette, IMO). I'm doubtful it'll happen again, despite these contestants' wishful thinking. I think Rachel's season will spark a shift (hopefully!) and maybe we'll see a few better candidates from the main shows.

If Becca is considering upping her popularity, she has a better chance maintaining and flaunting her relationship with Robert than she does breaking up with him to go on BIP. JMO.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:48 am

sosleepy wrote:
mindless wrote:Becca's had two opportunities to go on BIP already and pretty sure she's still saying it's not something she could see herself doing.

Yeah, I know. Nick said that too though, then he got the lead gig. So I say all bets are off.

Well obviously nothing is ever certain with these people. Just pointing out that she hasn't been desperate enough to take that bait yet. I'd be surprised if this was the year considering how utterly dismal the selection of men seems to be. I know I'd rather marry Robert than change two words with any of JoJo's rejects. laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:53 am

sosleepy wrote:-snipped-
Sorry Ladybug. I was responding to the Becca/JoJo friendship as being discussed. I don't think it's always necessarily fair that Becca is perceived as the riding coatails girl using JoJo. Maybe she is. But imo not much really separates JoJo from Becca in personality or goals, other than one got the lead gig and a F1/core relationship and the other didn't. I view both girls as opportunists.

It comes off that way to me because I've seen this behaviour from Becca before Jo. With Kaitlyn and to a lesser extent Whitney. When kaitlyn was the 'ette and Whitney was F1 and they were still in the media eye extensively, Becca was #BFFgoals with them too. Then their 15 minutes was up and IMO she traded them in for a newer model and now she's all about Jojo. The only difference is that Jojo's still in the spotlight, & I don't it going anywhere anytime soon, so her and Becca will continue to be besties 5eva. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:58 am

This seems to be a big deal...? Becca and JoJo are friends, but they "use" each other, just as literally every single bachelor/ette friendship in the franchise IMO. The only difference? The general public fawns and hawks over them, and from my observation, they're the most popular bach/ette besties. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:01 am

And btw, hate to break it to the smart ppl of the America, but I'm pretty sure 75% of America wouldn't be able to place Indiana on a map, let alone all the states. The education system is weak as hell, they don't teach geography like that anymore IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:17 am

ReneeM wrote:
sosleepy wrote:-snipped-
Sorry Ladybug. I was responding to the Becca/JoJo friendship as being discussed. I don't think it's always necessarily fair that Becca is perceived as the riding coatails girl using JoJo. Maybe she is. But imo not much really separates JoJo from Becca in personality or goals, other than one got the lead gig and a F1/core relationship and the other didn't. I view both girls as opportunists.

It comes off that way to me because I've seen this behaviour from Becca before Jo. With Kaitlyn and to a lesser extent Whitney. When kaitlyn was the 'ette and Whitney was F1 and they were still in the media eye extensively, Becca was #BFFgoals with them too. Then their 15 minutes was up and IMO she traded them in for a newer model and now she's all about Jojo. The only difference is that Jojo's still in the spotlight, & I don't it going anywhere anytime soon, so her and Becca will continue to be besties 5eva. All JMO.

Who says they didn't drop her? (Not that they totally did, since they were all just Facetiming each other a while back when Kaitlyn was in Chicago). But I think those three were always mainly bonded by their Bachelor experience, since it was probably the most exciting thing that had happened to them at the time. Then when Whitney went back to Chicago and Kaitlyn got engaged and moved to Nashville, they didn't have much time or reason to see Becca anymore. I think she has more in common with JoJo than the other two anyway, and JoJo goes to LA quite often, so they have a chance to hang out without going out of their way. I don't quite understand why it's always assumed Becca's in charge of these friendships and can start and stop them at will, while the other party has no say. dizzy JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+40
Julie81
sbolduc
Sprite
mizzoufan
cookielover12