SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 25 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 25 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 12, 2017 2:47 pm

These two were never a couple IMHO to begin with. She used him IMHO of course, right from the beginning. It was obvious to me, why wait months announcing that you're dating. Why not be happy and proud of him? It's not like you're getting freakin married. IMO she wanted the attention like her BFF. I bet she had fun teasing her followers and loving the comments.

Maybe she'll be dating Luke next. Smiley that was a lovely photobooth pic of them.  Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 25 2498057887

Robert, move on and find someone who appreciates you and loves you for who you are and not for how popular they can be.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 25 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by nikikass Fri May 12, 2017 2:55 pm

I didn't think of them as a couple. I tend to think of Becca as Asexual. That has a lot of friends. IMO
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri May 12, 2017 2:57 pm

It's interesting as well that Naz Perez is coming out with this whole new getting over a breakup initiative just when these annoucements are coming out.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 12, 2017 2:57 pm

Becca IMO is a user, plain and simple. Whatever works for her, and gives her attention, she'll do it. Because it's all about her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri May 12, 2017 3:01 pm

Considering I only ever saw them as a business partnership I'm gonna call any "break-up" a "mutual agreement to break contracted relationship."

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 25 87b72b10 Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 25 86669110 Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 25 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 12, 2017 3:10 pm

@nikikass
OMG you channeled me. If she could date a blowup, a Photo Booth with interchangeable wigs and clothes she would be a pig in poop heaven. Asexual is a perfect description of her IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri May 12, 2017 3:54 pm

IMO Becca is more emotionally invested in Jojo than she ever was in Robert. So if they are one of the couples, it's hardly a surprise IMO.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 12, 2017 4:20 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Becca IMO is a user, plain and simple. Whatever works for her, and gives her attention, she'll do it. Because it's all about her.

Yeah, I agree GA. Perfect timing to be a heartbroken girl who struggles to find love trying to rebound ... on a beach in Mexico. Wouldn't surprise me one bit. JMO. But I hope to be wrong about that because I used to like her so much. That would be the nail in that coffin for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 12, 2017 4:31 pm

@relaxing Good point, re BIP, of course, there's that too. I used to like her as well, until she became so full of herself. Poor me, I've never had a boyfriend, I don't know how to act. WTH is that? You don't have to act, if you're happy crazy in love.

She made plans to have dinner with Jared, stiffed him, setting herself up for Ben's season. Somewhere in there, she went on a date with Robert, then went on Ben's season. Remember that panic tweet for Millsy to get a hold of her. And copies of texts/emails asking for freebee's because she was leaving to film something. Starving herself drinking water for 24 hours or whatever it was.

I could see her setting herself up for BIP. She'll be like Claire old news, returning to BIP IMHO.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri May 12, 2017 4:31 pm

I think it's pretty weak if Steve is considering these two part of his (plural) breakup bombshell. They hardly count as a franchise couple. And they were too middle school and business relationshipy PR stunt from the get go for me to ever take them seriously.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri May 12, 2017 4:40 pm

RS said in "bachelor nation" which these two are. Believe it or not, I see more questions directed at him from time to time asking him about these two than I do other couples.

For whatever reason, Becca has a large following. It's clear IMO that these two have ended whatever they had, but they haven't admitted to it. I can see RS taking some pleasure in getting it out there. All JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri May 12, 2017 4:47 pm

Ash2214 wrote:RS said in "bachelor nation" which these two are. Believe it or not, I see more questions directed at him from time to time asking him about these two than I do other couples.

For whatever reason, Becca has a large following. It's clear IMO that these two have ended whatever they had, but they haven't admitted to it. I can see RS taking some pleasure in getting it out there. All JMO

I had a feeling they were done but that picture with Luke sealed the deal in miming. It's exactly Becca's MO. I picture her being very OTT flirty with Luke at w/e event they were at and that's why Luke felt so comfortable liking comments about how cute they'd be if they dated and how beautiful their kids would be.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+40
Julie81
sbolduc
Sprite
mizzoufan
cookielover12