SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 27 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 27 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by mindless Sat May 13, 2017 12:33 pm

They were not in a relationship before the start of November, so she wasn't hiding anything IMO. They were more than friends, but not an exclusive couple, so what was she supposed to say? She posted plenty of pics of Robert, so she wasn't hiding him, but they also weren't girlfriend and boyfriend at the time, so she obviously couldn't and wouldn't say they were. I don't really see the what's so confusing about that. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 27 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 13, 2017 1:12 pm

“I realized, we were in Tahoe and there was moment where, I think we just kissed and I was like, ‘Oh!,'” she gushed. “It just kind of morphed into this thing. I was really hesitant. It’s funny because it so sums up all my times on The Bachelor like being closed off and scared and finally I was like, ‘I don’t want him dating anyone else so why not just try it?’ That was around October. It’s pretty recent but there were moments of romance before that.”

http://people.com/celebrity/bachelor-nation-becca-tilley-new-boyfriend-robert-graham/

Sat, Dec 3, 2016 5:06 PM

All eyes have been on the lovebirds for about five months now, as Tilley and Graham started sharing more and more sweet photos of each other on social media jet setting between Miami, Greece and New York City. Then about a week ago, both took their rumored fling to the next level by posting a professionally shot, PDA-filled vacay video.
http://www.eonline.com/ca/news/813429/rumored-romance-no-more-bachelor-stars-becca-tilley-and-robert-graham-are-dating

Another teaser SM pic, still no official announcement.

http://www.tvguide.com/news/the-bachelor-becca-tilley-robert-graham-relationship/
Tilley set off a tizzy of rumors November 26, when she thanked Robert Graham (a contestant from Season 9 of The Bachelorette and Season 1 of Bachelor in Paradise) on Instagram for a very sweet holiday gesture and posted a picture of them in each other's arms.

After she was eliminated from Ben's season. The picture we speculated if her arm was on his leg.
November 1 2016
http://www.starpulse.com/becca-tilley-spends-birthday-with-tenley-molzahns-ex-over-ben-higgins--1848514313.html

On the very night that one of Ben started filming his hometown dates (October 30), Becca attended the Ariana Grande concert in L.A.Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 27 Becca-tilley-bachelor-ben-higgins

She admitted in another article, she went on a date with Robert before going on Ben's season.

Robert has always hustled networking and worked hard with Vampped prior to Becca, and I'm sure it won't be any different if they are not a couple any longer. Whether Becca is with Vampped or not, some former contestants IMHO would be first in line to have a chance to work for them. There are quite a few beautiful looking people on their website that have nothing to do with TB franchise, not to mention Robby Chase and Kristina.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat May 13, 2017 1:19 pm

@GuardianAngel Thank you GA. Teasing and more teasing. Another cast member I never could get into. Robert will continue with his business regardless of how relevant he is in Bachelor nation and how many followers he has, but for how much longer can Becca stay relevant? Younger, better looking and more interesting people will keep coming through the Bachelor ranks and where will she end up?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 13, 2017 1:31 pm

@Sprite IA she already looks "older" on that Vampped site compared to the other young ladies like Jenna Frummes 1.8 m followers Anastasia 1.2m followers Claura 2.9 m and and Hanna Stocking who has 6.9 million followers.

http://vampped.com/talent-2/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sat May 13, 2017 4:08 pm

Does anyone else foresee a "Nick" happening with Becca in the future? Maybe she goes on BIP and it doesn't work out for her and then, BOOM, she's the next Bachelorette! I can totally see it happening!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat May 13, 2017 4:20 pm

I hope not!  I'd have to pass on a season of that.  Not even sure I could bring myself to SC that.  laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 13, 2017 4:21 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I hope not!  I'd have to pass on a season of that.  Not even sure I could bring myself to SC that.  laugh out loud

JMO

I am joining your club for this one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat May 13, 2017 4:31 pm

Oh no, I hope Becca won't be the Bachelorette at any time. She simply doesn't have the charm or charisma. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat May 13, 2017 5:20 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
“I realized, we were in Tahoe and there was moment where, I think we just kissed and I was like, ‘Oh!,'” she gushed. “It just kind of morphed into this thing. I was really hesitant. It’s funny because it so sums up all my times on The Bachelor like being closed off and scared and finally I was like, ‘I don’t want him dating anyone else so why not just try it?’ That was around October. It’s pretty recent but there were moments of romance before that.”

http://people.com/celebrity/bachelor-nation-becca-tilley-new-boyfriend-robert-graham/

Sat, Dec 3, 2016 5:06 PM

All eyes have been on the lovebirds for about five months now, as Tilley and Graham started sharing more and more sweet photos of each other on social media jet setting between Miami, Greece and New York City. Then about a week ago, both took their rumored fling to the next level by posting a professionally shot, PDA-filled vacay video.
http://www.eonline.com/ca/news/813429/rumored-romance-no-more-bachelor-stars-becca-tilley-and-robert-graham-are-dating

Another teaser SM pic, still no official announcement.

http://www.tvguide.com/news/the-bachelor-becca-tilley-robert-graham-relationship/
Tilley set off a tizzy of rumors November 26, when she thanked Robert Graham (a contestant from Season 9 of The Bachelorette and Season 1 of Bachelor in Paradise) on Instagram for a very sweet holiday gesture and posted a picture of them in each other's arms.

After she was eliminated from Ben's season. The picture we speculated if her arm was on his leg.
November 1 2016
http://www.starpulse.com/becca-tilley-spends-birthday-with-tenley-molzahns-ex-over-ben-higgins--1848514313.html

On the very night that one of Ben started filming his hometown dates (October 30), Becca attended the Ariana Grande concert in L.A.Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 27 Becca-tilley-bachelor-ben-higgins

She admitted in another article, she went on a date with Robert before going on Ben's season.

Robert has always hustled networking and worked hard with Vampped prior to Becca, and I'm sure it won't be any different if they are not a couple any longer. Whether Becca is with Vampped or not, some former contestants IMHO would be first in line to have a chance to work for them. There are quite a few beautiful looking people on their website that have nothing to do with TB franchise, not to mention Robby Chase and Kristina.

Some moments of romance doesn't equate to being in an exclusive relationship. Who goes around announcing to a million followers that they're dating someone when they're still just friends with benefits? No one sane IMHO. She wasn't hiding that there was something going on, it was evident on both of their SM, yet people were saying that there isn't, she's just looking for attention etc. Well apparently there was, since they were already making out in Greece in August or whenever, so really it was exactly as it seemed, they were more than friends, but not officially a couple. No hiding, no faking, it was as it seemed IMO. They were not a couple until the start of November when they went on that trip to New York and they "announced" the dating a couple of weeks later by posting that video Robert made. Becca herself has confirmed that in several interviews and it was evident on SM as well, like that time she was drunk at the iHeart festival and JoJoJo were taking care of her with no Robert in sight plus Becca was still referring to herself as single around that time. Then once they did let people know they were an item, Becca was showing him off all the time and acting like anyone who's excited to be in a new relationship, but that wasn't right either, since it was deemed a PR stunt because of all the flaunting. So first she was accused for teasing people for attention even though there was nothing going on, and then when they confirmed that there was, she was accused for hiding him and not showing him off enough, even though she was, she simply didn't say they're a couple because they weren't. dizzy I just don't see how it's so confusing, when it's been exactly how it seems the whole time IMO. It was evident when they started having some issues as well, since both went pretty quiet on SM for a while and stopped posting about each other. I personally don't see any fakeness.

And she went on a date with Robert the first time after Chris's season while she was still living in San Diego and it didn't really go anywhere because of the distance, they just stayed as friends. It wasn't just before Ben's season nor did she dump Robert in favour of Ben. As for going on Ben's season, the producers asked her, because they knew she liked him thanks to some of her tweets, which by the way, loads of people were tweeting about Ben being dreamy, even Andi IIRC, so Becca wasn't alone in crushing on him. BTW, she only agreed to go back on the condition that she'd be there from night one, because she didn't want to cause any drama. She was asked, took advantage of the opportunity and it was a good move for her IMO. Ben clearly liked her as a person since he kept her until F5, always called her genuine and last time I saw them together (at Nick's premiere party?) Ben reacted very warmly to her and pulled her into the middle of his interview.

As for Vampped, like I said, I think Becca is a big asset to them. Lindsey, the founder of Vampped, loves her too. I actually give Becca a lot of credit for how she takes advantage of every opportunity she's given and keeps creating more for herself. Just this year alone, she's been on loads of sponsored trips, some with Vampped, some with Ali, her PR woman, and even by herself to Singapore. She's published 35 blog entries, which may not be very imaginative or thrilling, but at least she's updating her blog every few days unlike some. On top of that, also 5 YouTube videos. She's also done videos for Tone It Up and makeup tutorials for Emma Willis. She's done various photoshoots for online mags, Moschino, Fifteen Twenty, Mochi Swim etc. I also give her credit for getting into such amazing shape he can do all these swimwear shoots, I mean she used to be practically chubby compared to now. By Bachelor contestant standards, she actually does quite a lot, she doesn't just post product pics with discount codes (that's pretty rare for her these days). Good for her! JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 13, 2017 7:05 pm

@Julie81 No. Something bizarre has morphed from what Becca used to be into what she now is.
Not only do I see a strange asexualism to her now, but also her strange dysmorphia with her face and body obsession. I don't even think she looks like herself anymore or attractive. She reminds me of the beginning stages of the cat lady.
I hope TPTB don't bank on this strange act. I think she needs help.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Sat May 13, 2017 7:07 pm

I'd love for Becca to be the next Bachelorette!!! That would be wonderful!!! I don't understand all that hate to each their own.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat May 13, 2017 9:34 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:Oh no, I hope Becca won't be the Bachelorette at any time. She simply doesn't have the charm or charisma. Jmo

I don't think they would ever have a virgin as the Bette. Let alone one who doesn't allow herself to open up quickly to falling in love. Somehow I just don't see that happening. Now having tptb make her look immature and harping on her virgin status, that I see.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+40
Julie81
sbolduc
Sprite
mizzoufan
cookielover12