Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 4 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by Alanna on Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I hate to say this, but Becca and her "jeans issue" is becoming really annoying.
First on twitter and now on instagram. Like stop being so silly...
We get it, Becca. You and Jo are friends, no, no, BEST friends and even share clothes sometimes. Wow!!
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 on Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:31 pm

The funniest part is that they apparently each bought the same pair of jeans when they were together! I loved JoJo's simple response of I can't with you and your lost jeans laugh out loud

Don't get me wrong, I like Becca and I think she's a nice girl, but I'm sick of her and her lost jeans too JoJo laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:36 pm

Maybe she needs to be renamed: MEcca.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 25511

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:32 pm

MEcca IMO certainly likes the attention. After teasing SM about her and Robert, when suddenly the light bulb went off and she thought yeah, he's my b/friend I'll make it public now. IMO she wanted SM's reaction to all the teasers, and nothing else. If you're really liking the guy, why not just say what it is.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 36503

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:37 pm

The cat and mouse is soooo kindergarten IMO. Keeping them guessing to keep your name current.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:38 pm

But someone tell me!!! Where are Becca's jeans? Oy vey.

I love Jo's response. She can be subtly snarky herself laugh out loud
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:42 pm

MEcca can shill a little more tonight and buy a new pair. Screw the jeans. JMOAA

Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless on Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:MEcca IMO certainly likes the attention. After teasing SM about her and Robert, when suddenly the light bulb went off and she thought yeah, he's my b/friend I'll make it public now. IMO she wanted SM's reaction to all the teasers, and nothing else. If you're really liking the guy, why not just say what it is.

If it's not a relationship, then you can't say that it is. She's explained the evolution of her relationship with Robert in several interviews by now. They weren't boyfriend and girlfriend until the end of October. They went on a couple of dates after Chris's season but it didn't really go anywhere because she was still living in San Diego. Then they were just friends until the Tahoe trip last summer when Becca kissed him, but they weren't really dating after that either. Not sure why that's so unbelievable to people, since we've seen how emotionally closed-off and scared of intimacy Becca is. This is her first proper relationship ever. I'm not suprised it took her a while to commit so to speak. JMO.
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland on Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:03 pm

This is becoming like Evan's shirt that Chad tore up! laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless on Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:This is becoming like Evan's shirt that Chad tore up! laugh out loud

laugh out loud Now if anyone can afford a replacement it's Evan.
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:10 pm

Then what is the purpose of posting intimate pictures over and over of her and Robert for months on end? I guess I'm one of those hard to believe people, because if I was emotionally closed off, he was my first b/friend, and I was scared of intimacy the last thing I'd be doing is posting intimate pictures of me and a guy, as friends. all over SM.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 36503

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless on Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Then what is the purpose of posting intimate pictures over and over of her and Robert for months on end? I guess I'm one of those hard to believe people, because if I was emotionally closed off, he was my first b/friend, and I was scared of intimacy the last thing I'd be doing is posting intimate pictures of me and a guy, as friends. all over SM.

I was referring to emotional intimacy which is something that's required in a relationship, not having your arm around a guy or whatever. IMO if anything Becca's too genuine for her own good. This whole friends to more than friends to a couple was documented on SM as it happened since our speculations proved pretty accurate. She didn't hide anything, but also couldn't give answers that weren't true so it's seen as teasing. To me it was a case of things being exactly as they seemed. They clearly liked each other, but weren't yet exclusive. I fail to see what's wrong with that. It's her SM documenting her life. Is she supposed to hide her male friends and budding romances until she's ready to shout things from the rooftop? Not IMO. And if attention is her [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] priority then I'm pretty sure the actual couple pics are more effective than friend pics, so not sure why she'd postpone those on purpose. JMO.
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum