SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 5 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:51 pm

@mindless point taken, thank you.

I don't agree but that's just me. I see her as a clinger to those who will benefit her in any way. IMO she's immature. I don't follow her or check out her SM, only what I see here. However once in awhile it comes up on the forum portal when I check to make sure it's working, and that's when I saw the jean's tweet.

She had that big bash launching her youtube. The who's who of parties. Is she working on it? What has she done since her launch?

ETA: I checked myself, one upload 1 yr ago, 1 - 5 months ago 1 - 2 months ago 1 -1 month ago and 1 - 1week ago of pretty much useless info.

She IMO is no differrent than any of the others when it comes to trying everything that is the flavour of the month, including going back on another season to stay popular.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by mindless Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:59 pm

Well I don't think she's ever claimed to be any different. Just living her life the way she sees fit. Looks pretty enjoyable to me, so good for her. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:35 pm

I certainly agree. How many chiropractic assistants get to do all that travelling modelling and photo shoots and go on two reality tv shows. A lot of the formers that are in Bachelor Nation are living a different life, more power to all of them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:39 pm

Plus she is doing it all and not having to sleep her way to it!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:38 pm

I have always been so so on Becca but I give her props for carving a career out of being on the Franchise. She has hustled and made it happen. Only a few have made really lucrative jumps without being an F1...and getting the high SM profile like she has. I also think she and Robert make a great looking nice couple. Becca seems to really have fun, loves to laugh and enjoy life. That seems like a good quality to have IMO. Becca has been winning me over with her goofy joy. Smiley
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:44 pm

What I most appreciate about Becca is that she's real and makes fun of herself and doesn't pretend to be someone she's not IMO. Go Becca! I like her with Robert too Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:50 pm

Robert and Becca seem like PR IMO . Business arrangement. IMO.

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 5 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:53 pm

Alanna wrote:What I most appreciate about Becca is that she's real and makes fun of herself and doesn't pretend to be someone she's not IMO. Go Becca! I like her with Robert too Smiley

Me too. I kind of see her as an overenthusiastic puppy who's sometimes annoying, but you can't really fault her for it since it's just how she is and I wouldn't want her to lose that childlike joy and enthusiasm, since it's kind of cute. And I love anyone who can be openly self-deprecating and laugh at themselves. It's one of the best qualities one can have IMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:55 pm

Maybe so. But I don't see how much PR is coming out of it. A lot of ppl barely know Robert was even on the bachelorette/BIP laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:16 am

IDK. I have not seen his earnings. That may be the determinant. Because we don't see his stuff, does not mean he is not succeeding in his own right.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:16 am

bleuberry wrote:Robert and Becca seem like PR IMO . Business arrangement. IMO.

IA I like Robert. He wasn't always liked by BN or SM. Now that he's with Becca, I can see it all about PR as well.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:33 am

Wrong thread but I actually think Robert is being very smart and capitalizing on the Franchise and adding some of the higher profile people to be part of his label. I may be wrong about that but I get the feeling he is doing okay for himself. I don't pay much attention to him but that is my read. He and Becca look legit to me....I don't think their relationship is for self promotion.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+40
Julie81
sbolduc
Sprite
mizzoufan
cookielover12