SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 7 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by mindless Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:26 am

It was mentioned in some other thread earlier, but yeah, it's probably just some crazy fan who snatched her old username and profile pic.

But speaking of Bachelorettes, Trista commented with #abgoals. laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:26 am

umngirl wrote:[snipped..

I'm not sold the Becca/Robert relationship is totally for real. And the overly staged photos they share are just OTT.

JMOAA

Thanks, that's what I was thinking but couldn't put my finger on it. Especially when they weren't "official". I have no doubt Robert adores her. Becca on the otherhand, IMO has insecurity issues, or immaturity issues, not sure which or both.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:44 pm

I like Becca, but I have to say that I think being on the Bach has made her crave even more attention. I think she thrives on people following her on SM and loves tweeting...but that applies to many of the Bach alumni. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:47 pm

Alanna wrote:Robert isn't having sex in order to be with Becca, no man would sign up for that business partnership regardless of the opportunies that come with it IMO.

Great point!  Most 20-something year-old men would be outta there!  I think their relationship is legit.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:09 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRBt-ggAOKo/?taken-by=beccatilley&hl=en

I love ya Becca, but what in the world happened? Way too dark. Yikes!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:16 pm

This woman must have literally fried her brain. First, the cat face now the raisin tan.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:22 pm

Whoa.... that is not even in the same colour grid that a white person can get. that is not good. For now she is fine but 20-30 years that could be scary.

Could be how the lighting is . Maybe its not that dark. I dunno no idea

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:28 pm

I think it's mostly the lighting, I mean she looks more normal here: https://www.instagram.com/p/BQ_x34AgHxc/
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:53 pm

Becca really is ruining her face IMO. Scary. Look at her next to fresh faced JoJo.

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 7 Img_9513

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 7 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:01 pm

What's crazy is that there were actually a couple of comments on that picture early this morning from two women who referenced that JoJo had some lines under her eyes and mouth area. I wanted to be like you crazy women, that's a good thing! No one should look frozen like Becca in this picture. Emma, the make up artist, is friendly with these two so I'm assuming she deleted the comments.

It's too bad, because while I still think she's good looking, she's ruining her face and I thought she was adorable on Chris' season. All JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:05 pm

I'm scared Jo is going to start looking like the Joker soon too from the peer influence.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:06 pm

People have gone batshizle crazy. Jojo is perfect, Becca was gorgeous without help from a dr. They all need to study the faces of older women who have gone thru lots of procedures and be warned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+40
Julie81
sbolduc
Sprite
mizzoufan
cookielover12