SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Potential Lead - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Potential Lead - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelorette 13 - Potential Lead - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:51 pm

NO Discussion. Post any information that may be related to the next bachelorette. Feel free to bring over any posts from the discussion thread.

GuardianAngel wrote:Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:09 pm Lucky 13, who will it be? Post any opinions on who the next lead should be, who might be, reasons why, and general discussion or clues as the season progresses!

Corrine

Lots of screen time, in epi 1 and 2 and it appears she'll be around for awhile.
Nick giving her roses inspite of her behaviour.

Chris Harrison ‏@chrisbharrison  Jan 9
1 hour to a dramatic night that will set this house on fire! #thebachelor

Nick Viall Retweeted
It's a Corrine alarm blaze followed by Liz explosion RT @mholton59: @chrisbharrison what fire do u want me call 911 or something

Not supposed to talk about this but @fleissmeister is in talks with Corinne's Nanny to be #thebachelorette

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister  Jan 9
If for some strange reason @viallnicholas28 doesn't end up with Corrine, do you think she's too young to be The Bachelorette? #thebachelor
( I read some of the comments to see what the reaction was, actually very funny. MF pretty much got told. laugh out loud )

Nick Viall Retweeted
Corinne's Nanny ‏@corinnesnanny  Jan 9
Corinne's Nanny Retweeted morgs
Don't delete this tweet if you love Corinne. #thebachelor

Corinne's Nanny
‏@corinnesnanny
Oh @viallnicholas28, I remember my little Corinne's first little #2 just like it was yesterday! #thebachelor

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28  Jan 9
Nick Viall Retweeted Corinne's Nanny
Gold #TheBachelor

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28  Jan 9
Corinne isn't kidding ...tonight's episode is crazy...weird.. and amazing #TheBachelor is new TONIGHT at 8|7c on ABC!

Nick Viall Retweeted
Glamour ‏@glamourmag  Jan 3
#TheBachelor's @CorinneOly on the 3 things she won't tolerate from @viallnicholas28: http://glmr.co/gnM1Sxu

He retweeted Kimmel's Andi/K's tweet, one on Liz, and various other Bachelor twitter and media vids but not singled anyone out like he has with Corrine.

Hopefully this is all to pump up Corrine, drama, and sexy trash for ratings.

GuardianAngel wrote:
julychild wrote:
He didn't talk about her specifically. In one of the soundcloud (I think it's ET recap) clips posted here somewhere, he talked about them having identified who the next Bachelorette will be and that the girl could be the best of all time, or something like that. He first of all likened the girl to Kaitlyn and later said she is like Ali (someone who will love everyone and not zero in on one guy like Andi and Jojo did). Raven seemed to me to be most like Ali (I'd pick Vanessa first, but she is spoiled F1) out of the F4 girls.

I found it interesting that Corrine got so much screen time, will probably continue to get screen time, plus, Kaitlynn is her favourite in addition to all the other tidbits of info that's been put out there by MF CH and Millsy. Whether or not it will happen, IMO like I mentioned, I think they would love to have her as the next 'ette. In their eyes "the best of all time" IMO would be someone like Corrine who could be the best trashiest season ever.

Kashathediva on Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:28 pm
I say Raven or Rachel.
How will Corrine be able to make it to the RC's if she is cast. OTOH her stylist will have an easy time as she need not wear clothes.

notarose on Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:55 pm
I'm adding Dani M and Vanessa to the list.  After epi 1 I listened to several recap podcasts that were all male hosts or included a male.  From that, the general male consensus seemed to be respect for both these women, the listing of several positive attributes for each, and some mention of each being "wife material".
I think either would bring in some quality male applications, men in their 30s.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Potential Lead - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Potential Lead - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:03 pm

coolangel wrote:Pure speculation ahead! Proceed with caution! laugh out loud laugh out loud

IMO TPTB are playing a long game with Corinne's storyline. I just couldn't put my finger on what was so unusual about this storyline until I stumbled upon this part in Sharleen's recap:

Also, a lot of my concerns have been over how SOON Corinne has so willingly become the villain. A commenter over at Flare named Max (who always has great comments, by the way) said the following:

"Yes, I agree Corinne's playing an archetype, but the fact that she's playing it this hard this fast makes me wonder if her storyline will become more than this over the course of the season. Perhaps she'll — gasp! — evolve?"

I couldn't agree more. Remember on Jojo's season, how Chad, before becoming so universally despised that guys were ratting him out to Jojo (and she ultimately sent him home), he began to develop some real feelings for her? They seemed to surprise even him. I suspect something similar may happen with Corinne. She's come out, guns blazing and super competitive, but if she gets a 1-on-1 (which I think we can all see happening since Nick has only rewarded her for her actions thus far), she may develop actual feelings beyond finding him "so hot" and end up on some personal journey of her own—IF Nick doesn't nip it in the bud by axing the villain (like so many leads have in the past). I think this has the potential to be great TV, but I do still think it's necessary for her to be at least somewhat likable for us to care about and root for her.

Now, here's what CH had said in his 5 to watch about Corinne:
Corinne, a very attractive business owner, is very interesting, well-off, and successful. She runs her parents’ multimillion-dollar company. She definitely approaches The Bachelor process with a business boardroom attitude. [She has] that ‘didn't come here to make friends, take no prisoners’ attitude. She is there to close the deal, and that can be off-putting to the women she has to live with. There are two things I am interested to see with Corinne: One is, there's this odd side to her that is very endearing, almost in a Michelle Money way. Like remember how Michelle would rub people the wrong way but you couldn't help but love her at the same time? This is the same sort of thing. I will be interested to see where the fans fall on her. I think they will either think she's the devil or they will love her a lot. I love her badass, take-charge attitude. And Nick does respond to it pretty well.

And this part in his recap last week:
This is only the beginning of Corinne’s journey, but I guarantee you will see her differently in a few weeks.

Millsy's podcast where he discussed the bachelorette, he says how the girl they have in mind stood out right from the start. He kinda likens her to Kaitlyn and implies it'll be a different season than Jojo's IMO. Nick continues to defend her in interviews/blogs. Episodes/dates continue to revolve around her in some way. I think TPTB are trying to do what they did for Nick's edit (villain->fan favorite) but just over the course of one season.

I hope I am totally wrong about this but now more than ever before, I think TPTB have her in mind for the next lead and are waiting to see how the season plays out and if they could have their first 'redeemed villain' bachelorette. If not, Nick still got them two good potential leads in his F3-F2. Rachel could be their first diverse bachelorette. Raven fits their usual mold IMO. But for now, I think the season of the 'redeemed villain' bachelor is going to lead to the season of the 'redeemed villain' bachelorette.

All JMO. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Potential Lead - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Potential Lead - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:36 am

bblake wrote:
Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister  13h13 hours ago
Please let me know what you think of the women-- and the girls... #TheBachelor

This tweet from Fleiss was FLOODED with 'Raven for Bachelorette' comments. It's hers to lose, IMO. 

As much as I like Rachel, she's too introspective/guarded to lead the show, and I don't think she would be compatible with the 27-year-old future Instagram models the show likes to cast. IMO she wouldn't really click with guys who aren't at her intellectual level, and guys at her intellectual level don't really sign up for this show (Michael Garofola and Ames are the only exceptions I can think of off the top of my head, and even then they were on the show before the new era of social media shilling and Instagram fame). Raven would, IMO, do a better job of creating connections with multiple guys. And I would love to see her go off at a Kalon/Bentley/Chad type giggling

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:26 am

Thu Jan 19, 2017
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3838p396-rachel-lindsay-bachelor-21-sleuthing-spoilers
mprssdbyu wrote:Speaking of Millsy...I listened to the podcast last night on Sirius with Millsy recapping Episode 3 with Julia. I found it interesting that Julia kept calling Rachel (Danielle) when discussing the race for the ring during the 2nd group date. Its obvious Julia hasn't taken the time to give RS spoilers the time of day./ Anyway, Millsy let it go for the longest time as if he wanted Danielle's name to stand out in lieu of Rachel. Oviously, Julia doesn't realize Rachel plays a big part this season. You would think that for someone who is discussed among ette potentials, Millsy would correct Julia immediately, IMO. I just found it odd. It also left me feeling Danielle's departure during Episode 6 is a bigger deal than I originally thought.

I would provide the link but I tend to screw such things up. Has anyone else listened to it?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:22 pm

Great article supporting Rachel for the 'ette.

bustle.com
Will Rachel Be The Next 'Bachelorette'? Nick Viall's Contestant Would Be The Perfect Choice For Many Reasons

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:10 pm

notarose wrote:
atem wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:I think the Corrine show keeps overshadowing Rachel and Raven ette edit. It sucks because Corrine isn't even going anywhere anytime soon. Her hometown date will probably overshadow the other HTD as well.

Ugh. Just makes me ill thinking about it.

It would be great if Corinne was let go in Miami.  But then we have the misfortune of Dorfman showing up in NY to continue to sidetrack opportunity for fans to connect with the final 3.
Wouldn't it be just like tptb to bring back Andi as Bette 2.0?  Sadly, I'm not joking.
I have my suspicions.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:48 am

http://www.refinery29.com/2017/02/139191/wells-adams-black-bachelorette-rachel-lindsay
Adams addressed the topic in Vinny Ventiera's "Wrong Reasons" podcast yesterday, Us Weekly reports. Adams and fellow former Bachelorette contestant Chase McNary expressed the view that ABC would tease Lindsay as a potential Bachelorette, but ultimately go with someone like "crazy-azz" Corinne Olympios.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:31 pm

emusha wrote:During GMA Pop he responded to their prompt about Rachel then later on he mentioned her again unsolicited to describe his connection in comparison with someone else like Whitney.

During at least one of the interviews I believe he mentioned Rachel first without being asked (AOL Build?).

During AOL Build I believe he mentioned Rachel around 4 different times in the conversation. 1) which women were most comfortable being themselves in front of the camera (the interviewer did not mention Rachel) 2) discussing corrine he brought up rachel saying she was very good at engaging him (the interviewer did not mention Rachel) 3) discussed that he mentioned to rachel that the week is one that's very intense (the interviewer did not mention Rachel) 4) Rachel's convo during the CP with him made him feel good about their relationship (interviewer generally talked about the tough CP but didn't specifically discuss Rachel)

I believe he is being very very real and he truly means what he says when he talks about Rachel.
But I also think the repeated manner of her being discussed in these interviews along with the tweet from MF about something historic hint at a possible bachelorette positioning. we shall see.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:19 pm

Dessler wrote:

https://twitter.com/AmyKinLA/status/830080273622511616

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:30 pm

Dessler wrote:https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=constance%20nicole%20cherones%20posts.

bleuberry wrote:Woah! That's definitely Rachel's sister?

GuardianAngel wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Dessler wrote:https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=constance%20nicole%20cherones%20posts.

‎Constance Nicole Cherones‎ to Rose Buddies
February 8 at 10:02am ·
Major announcement on Kimmel next Monday with a special guest regarding next season!

Just in case it gets deleted.

Bringing it forward, and there is a copy in the Bachelorette 13 thread.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:28 pm; edited 2 times in total

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:08 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
ElonM wrote: snipped

'Bachelor' Host Chris Harrison: We Would Be 'Lucky' to Land Season 21's Rachel as First Black Bachelorette
http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelors-chris-harrison-talks-bachelorette-is-it-rachel-w466174

“She would be incredible,” Harrison says of Lindsay, who scored a one-on-one date with Viall in New Orleans. "She’s incredibly smart, she’s sweet and caring yet strong and independent, obviously wicked smart and a lawyer and very accomplished, has a lot of attributes. That’s massively attractive to Nick, and it would be to any guy!"

And this just in case we need to pull the rug out under them, IMO.

The Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? host, 45, points out that the show has "several great candidates" among this season's ladies, calling it "an embarrassment of riches as far as prospects."

"We can only have one Bachelorette, so whoever we chose, we’re not saying they’re better than the other women, [but that] they’re sincere, it’s good TV, it’ll be entertaining, they’re at the right place in their life — so many factors go into it," the reality TV mainstay continues. "And so Rachel will, if she doesn’t end up with Nick, will be among many that are overqualified to be the Bachelorette. … We would be lucky to have her, as we would with several of these women. She’s beautiful, smart, talented."

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister Feb 6

Lot of support for several of the women this season... #TheBachelor

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Potential Lead - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum