SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

babygotbach - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by Cila51290 Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:33 pm

Whatever the negative reaction on ATFR was it didn't stop Nick from having 300k likes on his pic with V. heartglasses
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

babygotbach - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by Skates Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:36 pm

I love these articles...it shows more the positive sides of their relationships...I am really looking forward to their successful union...their Wedding Announcement...hopefully soon...

http://ca.hellomagazine.com/film/02017031434065/nick-viall-talks-engagement-vanessa-grimaldi/

Questions and Answers portions of Nick's Interview from Hello Canada:

"Congratulations, Nick! What excites you most about no longer having to keep your engagement a secret? I think we’re just more excited about going grocery shopping than anything else! Just waking up and grabbing coffee, because we’re not worried about being seen. I think those are the little things in life that you learn to appreciate.

Are there any wedding plans in the works? Not right now. There’s no denying that our relationship – like other people’s in the world of The Bachelor – is not your typical kind of engagement. We’re very happy to be where we are but we’re also both realistic. While we made this commitment to each other, we also realize that we haven’t been able to have a normal relationship. I think we’re very much looking forward to that. It’s important for us to take it one day at a time, not to be cliché, but just to focus on our relationship. We don’t feel the need to start planning anything.

With Vanessa and Kaitlyn, you’ve dated two Canadian women during your stints on The Bachelor. What makes Canadian women so intriguing? Canadian people seem like they’re willing to have fun. They always seem to be attractive, fun, cultured and interesting.

There were some steamy scenes this season – especially between you and Corinne! Was there anything you felt you had to talk through with Vanessa before you watched the show together? I think you have to talk about everything. I don’t end up with Corinne, right? So I think [Vanessa] understood the role I was in. It doesn’t make everything easy to swallow at that time. I don’t think it’s anything your fiancée wants to watch. It can take its toll.

Several of the women on the show told you they loved you. When did you know that you were in love? I talked about feeling like I was starting to fall in love with more than one of the women, but it was important for me to get through it. I pushed down any type of feeling of love because I didn’t want to get myself into a Ben Higgins situation [Ben told both of the final two women on his season that he loved them]. At the same time, having been runner-up twice, I wanted to use all the time I could to make my decision. It wasn’t until I was done with the dates that I really was just like, “How do I feel?” I probably didn’t admit it to myself until the morning of the finale.

What did you learn about yourself throughout the process of being the Bachelor? I had done it three times, and I’m 36. I don’t know if I had this epiphany. I think it’s a very difficult process because whether it’s filming the show or having to deal with social media, it reminds you to not sweat the small stuff. [You have to] focus on the things that really matter.

Do you have any advice for Rachel Lindsay, who’ll be looking for love on The Bachelorette? I saw her at The Women Tell All and we got a chance to talk on-camera. We also had a very brief discussion off-camera. My only advice to her was to be herself. [Remember] that it’s going to be tough, and having feelings of self-doubt is normal. I think she’s going to be great.

We saw Vanessa take you aside at one point in the season and question your intentions on the show. Were you shocked by that? No. As the Bachelor, the most difficult part is every decision you make in almost every situation is going to make one person happy while disappointing the rest. I thought that conversation with Vanessa was a good one. I’m glad she handled herself the way she did. I’m glad she was very upfront and direct but still respectful. I understood where she was coming from. I think those are the moments that I actually appreciated.

Why is that? There’s no relationship that doesn’t have those moments. It’s great to talk about how much you love each other, but it’s also important to talk about things in a relationship like, “I think we’re great, but here is where we may struggle.” I wanted for us to have those authentic conversations and not be afraid to point those out.

Next, you’re joining Dancing With the Stars. How does Vanessa feel about that? I think she’s more excited than I am, which is great. She’s just excited to share the experience with me. I think it’s going to be fun. I’m very appreciative of her and her excitement."

http://ca.hellomagazine.com/film/02017010431956/the-bachelor-nick-viall-ready-for-love/

"Nick, what made you want to date on TV again? You just never know. Whether it’s as the Bachelor or in life, I don’t think I’ll ever give up on the possibility of finding love. I went into it with the realization that there are no guarantees, but [I was] optimistic.

Did you have any hesitations about starring in the season? I didn’t immediately say yes. It’s a big commitment and if you’re serious about it, it can be very difficult at times ... But overall, I’m lucky for the opportunity.

What’s the secret to making a good first impression? Confidence. To me, a great first impression is someone who – it sounds cliché – is willing to be themselves. They’re not trying to be perfect, not trying to be someone they’re not. And they’re willing to show their vulnerabilities.

‘Those core qualities that I’m looking for have never changed and never will’

What are you looking for in a woman? I’ve always been attracted to women with strong personalities. I want to be with a woman who feels empowered and feels like they’re my partner. That was the same when I went on Andi’s season, Kaitlyn’s season and when I went on Paradise. Those core qualities that I’m looking for in someone have never changed and never will.

There are two Canadian women on your season. How do they differ from the Americans? You know, Kaitlyn was Canadian, too! Canadians are wonderful. They seem to be a lot of fun, light-hearted and have a great sense of life. I’ve always enjoyed the company of Canadians.

Has day-to-day life changed since you’ve become a TV personality? Not much. It’s really important to me to not let it change my life ... I just kind of go about my day, and if I get recognized and someone wants to take a picture or say hi, then I feel fortunate to have that surreal moment.

How does your family feel about you being the Bachelor? Will they be watching Yes, they’ll be watching. They’re as hopeful as anyone that I meet someone and find love. I’ve been fortunate to have parents who have always been supportive. I have 10 siblings, a lot of them younger than me. So my parents are as much my friends as they are my parents.

Are there any unconventional love stories in your family? My parents got engaged after six months, which I think was pretty unique. [They] were married within a year of meeting. They’ve been married for 38 years, have 11 kids and a wonderful marriage. That’s pretty great."
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:39 pm

We don't have a plan
Just pack our bags and run as fast as we can
We hold the future in the palm of our hands
I know you hear me but do you understand?

Yeah we've been making a scene
I'll keep on singing while you shake tamberine
Whether we're broke, whether we're living the dream
I see you laughing but you know what I mean

I'm talking 'bout the highs
I'm talking 'bout the lows
I'm sticking by your side
No way I'm letting go
I'm talking 'bout forever, baby
I'm giving you forever, baby, it's yours
I'm talking 'bout the highs
I'm talking 'bout the lows
I'm certain that there's no other
It's banging in my heart like thunder
I know I was made to love you
No way I'm letting go
I'll be there for the highs
I'll be there through the lows
I'm staying by your side
No way I'm letting go
[Emeli Sandé - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_OlhrBEISw]

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:43 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bachelor-couple-nick-vanessa-planned-future-180645737.html
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:44 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRn_MfJgUBb/?taken-by=pacozero Pacozero posted one of my favourite moments from last night. That moment when Vanessa walks into the room and Nick takes a step back. awwww
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:50 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/chris-harrison-bachelor-finale-after-the-final-rose-blog-173441777.html
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:00 pm

Love it cause it's exactly me!  giggling
babygotbach - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 38 2gt524z

https://instagram.com/p/BRoOJk9hEW7/
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:05 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Love it cause it's exactly me!  giggling
babygotbach - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 38 2gt524z

https://instagram.com/p/BRoOJk9hEW7/

Miserable and serious? I kid! They look like they're having fun with it. Considering Vanessa has pretty much just gotten this ring over the weekend, after months of not being allowed to wear it, I totally get the excitement.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:10 pm

I love those IG pics ... so Nick ... all about the shameless selfies babygotbach - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 38 3806527698 and Vanessa is the one "working it" ... making the poses, while he has his "stoic" smirk ... making fun of themselves - best way to approach this colossal "show".

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:25 pm

Saw this on my mobile, so someone else will need to bring it over. There's an article in The Hollywood Reporter I believe that addresses Vanessa's IMDB past and all that but more importantly, it mentions that they did sneak away to Toronto once. Wasn't in sleuthed that the friend Vanessa had in bed with her after people put the orange couch together, lived in Toronto? I smiled when I read that because I remembered all the reactions to "orange-couch gate".

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:25 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BRn_MfJgUBb/?taken-by=pacozero Pacozero posted one of my favourite moments from last night. That moment when Vanessa walks into the room and Nick takes a step back. awwww

Can you bring the photo over please?

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:28 pm

tyvm to the mods from this board for making this thread so quickly!! rock I have not ventured out from here yet!! bowdown

babygotbach - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 38 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

+67
North
pikake
blueblues
shaughnessyb
Maya