SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by Maddy Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:33 am

Nick - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 44 Source

Nick - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 44 Source

http://giphy.com/gifs/thebachelor-episode-11-abc-3og0IyVRYgR6YpFisE
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Nick - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by Maddy Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:57 am

Cila51290 wrote:If they are really serious about staying together do you guys think they might secretly wed in civil court to speed up the legal papers for Vanessa to work in the US? Idk how these things work but how does Kaitlyn do it ? Does V just need an employer to sponsor her?
I think she just needs a Work Permit and employer can help her with that.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:00 am

Vanessa can get a fiancee visa, but it requires them to be married within 90 days. I don't really feel they are going to rush things. Wonder what Jillian did? She lived in the US for quite a while.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:48 am

Loved that Extra bit with Renee Smiley Nick playing with V's fingers, haha! very sexy! They are so good together, on all levels IMO

@cila51290 A job offer helps, and the employer has to do the paperwork for her work visa, this is how Jillian got to move to Chicago.  If the company wants V to work for them, they have to start the application process.  Same thing in Canada if they want someone from another country to work for them.  I know this for a fact because I sponsored my younger sister to come to Canada with a student visa, and after she finished her schooling, a company wanted her to work for them and they started the application process.  One can't just start a work visa application unless the country knows they have a secure job waiting for them already.

I always thought they might end up getting a civil wedding happening before a church one, this would be the easiest and fastest way for Vanessa to get her Resident visa/permit in the USA, then Nick will also be able to get his Resident visa in Canada, just in case they decide to stay in Canada in the future and not have to report every 6 months, it would be less stressful in general.
The good thing is, that Canadians do not need a tourist visa to go into the USA and vice-versa.  But each government needs to know for a fact they will only be "tourists" as they will require proof of employment, residency, family, etc if they wish to stay for a long period of time (top 6 months within a year). It was easier before, but now they check more as any country would rather give that job to someone who is their citizen.
I am sure they will do it legally and are being well advised.

Nick - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 44 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:57 am

@Newto I was sponsored long ago with a fiancée application for residency in Canada.  I do not know if it is the same thing for the USA.  If, and when, V & N are ready to get married, I am sure he will have no probs sponsoring her as his fiancée, although if they get married, there will be no need for it, as she can be sponsored and get her residency as a married woman to an American man.  My brother got married to an American girl (my sis in law) and he has had his residency since 2013, soon to have his citizenship. They live in LA with 2 adopted girls and one son.  He had working visas before until this happened, he never left the USA since he went to meet up with her since 2001!! He had a green card for all those years that he kept renewing, as his employers really wanted him to stay with the company. Yup! My family is a fine group of "legal aliens" haha!!

Nick - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 44 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:00 am

awww @Maddy I love those Gif's
The kiss on her head after the "will you" was so romantic!!
Love them xx

TrishB
TrishB

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:08 am

Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:35 am

https://youtu.be/ssEhFaYCgI0

CH being supportive now?! What happened to being like that on AFR
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:49 am

ElonM wrote:This article!

http://www.refinery29.com/2017/03/145173/vanessa-the-bachelor-defense

Totally! (A la Ashley I) I can't believe how often outspoken women with strong personalities are often qualified as aggressive. In Vanessa's case high maintenance, equating Vanessa's reasonableness to another woman's need to be "kept by a man" or someone difficult to live with.  Time will tell if the latter is true.. I believe that Vanessa is a trail blazer like Nick, helping change how women are viewed on this show.  Women are not always subservients, as Sharleen would say, there is beauty in the woman who can own herself, can know what she wants, will demand and fight for what she believes in.  It also takes a special man like Nick to prefer a woman who will challenge him instead of someone who will kowtow to him.

Last edited by Catdwoman50 on Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:58 am

I love that Vanessa was so naive to this Bachelor process. She doesn't even know who Trista is, I love that! I know some say she should have watched to know what she was getting into, but the beauty of Nick and Vanessa is that she didn't. She fell in love and expected to be loved in return. She gave her heart and expected certain things in return. Her self worth was never less than the show, she made it greater than. She was the first contestant in a while to truly make this a two way street and have the power just as much as the lead. It was a refreshing change for me. She's a refreshing change. Vanessa is a trailblazer like Nick. How amazing that they found each other? And guess what, if she HAD watched the show fully, I bet they wouldn't have.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:04 am

TrishB wrote:Loved that Extra bit with Renee Smiley Nick playing with V's fingers, haha! very sexy! They are so good together, on all levels IMO

@cila51290 A job offer helps, and the employer has to do the paperwork for her work visa, this is how Jillian got to move to Chicago.  If the company wants V to work for them, they have to start the application process.  Same thing in Canada if they want someone from another country to work for them.  I know this for a fact because I sponsored my younger sister to come to Canada with a student visa, and after she finished her schooling, a company wanted her to work for them and they started the application process.  One can't just start a work visa application unless the country knows they have a secure job waiting for them already.

I always thought they might end up getting a civil wedding happening before a church one, this would be the easiest and fastest way for Vanessa to get her Resident visa/permit in the USA, then Nick will also be able to get his Resident visa in Canada, just in case they decide to stay in Canada in the future and not have to report every 6 months, it would be less stressful in general.
The good thing is, that Canadians do not need a tourist visa to go into the USA and vice-versa.  But each government needs to know for a fact they will only be "tourists" as they will require proof of employment, residency, family, etc if they wish to stay for a long period of time (top 6 months within a year). It was easier before, but now they check more as any country would rather give that job to someone who is their citizen.
I am sure they will do it legally and are being well advised.
Immigration Laws are changing in the US as we speak. It's not as easy to move about the border for this country (US) as it was when Jillian or even Kaitlyn's seasons. This is a new thing N/V are figuring out.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:11 am

Thanks guys for bringing these great videos and interviews here.
Had a blast reading and watching. Nessa are really refreshing & REAL. I LOVE them separately and as a couple. :inlove beatingheart
Nick's blog was great from the "tribute" to his family to everything he said about his partner. But mostly i loved this part where he kinda answered Christen question in the WTA:

Something felt different this time, not because I was in the position of being the Bachelor but because my feelings for Vanessa were different than the feelings I’ve had for Andi or Kaitlyn or any other women in my past. wrote:

Nick's blog
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

+67
North
pikake
blueblues
shaughnessyb
Maya