SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dwts - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by Guest Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:25 pm

Aw what a great team! 
Their team name is awesome !!

dwts - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 52 Img_1418

Back to top Go down

dwts - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by coolangel Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:30 pm

Not sure if this video was posted earlier. IMO they are having so much fun answering these awkward questions  laugh out loud  laugh out loud . I love how they tease each other.  giggling  giggling

Source: http://people.com/tv/bachelor-nick-viall-vanessa-grimaldi-talk-fantasy-suite-awkwardness/
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:36 pm

Love them! They are so happy and supportive of one another!

dwts - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 52 17333224_1363015547145413_6296899106543501312_n
nickviall TEAM BABY GOT BACH... is ready for Monday night !! Well these 3 are.. I'm terrified! I think we make a pretty great team. #teambabygotbach #dwts #thebachelor
https://instagram.com/p/BRrUOokhesB/
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:09 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ga2_U1qEzOU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_9cnVblmv4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zWavliJIi4

Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:15 pm

Vanessa gifted Peta a Canada ABC book. Peta posted about it in her IG Story.

dwts - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 52 Img_5415
Source: My SC-@petamurgatroyd IG Story
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:17 pm

coolangel wrote:First paparazzi article laugh out loud laugh out loud

It's from last night when they had dinner with Ben and Lauren. Ben's jacket and Lauren's romper and pink stiletto is visible in a few pics.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4317206/Nick-Viall-fiancee-Vanessa-Grimaldi-enjoy-date-night.html

ETA: @StacyNor, Oops! Saw your post after posting. dwts - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 52 1377737533

Correction dailymail, they know exactly where they are going to live. As per one of their interviews, they have a place in L.A.

I love that she's carrying a Céline bag, way to support your French Canadian artist!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:42 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:As much as I think the yellow bracelet was reassurance to Vanessa I also think it was for Nick himself to give himself hope that at the end of it all it would be worth it because of Vanessa. It's no coincidence that that bracelet was from their first date and when he cried and told Vanessa that she makes him feel optimistic -- she gave him hope that he would find his happiness at the end of it all -- and he did.

So both things... a way to reassure her and a way to remind himself on their journey -- because Nick made it so that it wasn't him only making the choices, he empowered and encouraged Vanessa to do the same and that it was her journey too... which is why I think it can appear like she was almost like a Bette but to me it wasn't the case because Nick was the one who continually said this is equal and wanted a give and take and partnership all along the way (through life and beyond this show) and that Vanessa made the choice for herself to choose Nick just like he chose her. It's why in the end at FRC when Vanessa says "I'm glad that you chose me" Nick said to Vanessa "thank YOU for choosing me" -- because they chose each other.

What's really awesome is that they are still choosing each other even after the show. The yellow bracelet (journey relating to the Bachelor) has been replaced with the bracelet that has Vanessa's name on it that Nick is currently wearing (post-Bachelor journey) and he's been wearing during DWTS practice. So I think it's Nick's way of saying "I am Vanessa's and she is mine" (they are are each other's) and once again they're on a journey together -- as a Team -- and the new bracelet symbolizes this new chapter in their life and a new journey they are on together with Nick reassuring Vanessa and also as a way to keep Vanessa close wherever he is.

It's really beautiful when I think about it how these two are...  beatingheart

I wonder if the "Vanessa" bracelet is a present from Bella or from Vanessa's class. Seems to have sentimental value to Nick, but he's always been sentimental like that (proof that he hasn't changed since we met him during his first Bette season).

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:48 pm

So many of Nick's family are now following Vanessa and posting about Nick and Vanessa. They obviously love and adore her IMO given their posts

Here's Sam's post hearthumbsup

Congrats to my brother and looking forward to the first family gathering with @vanessagrimaldi30 @nickviall by @samviall
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:50 pm

She is so photogenic!!!!!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:56 pm

coolangel wrote:Vanessa gifted Peta a Canada ABC book. Peta posted about it in her IG Story.

dwts - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 52 Img_5415
Source: My SC-@petamurgatroyd IG Story

Such a sweet gift!she's so thoughtful

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:07 pm

Love this photo Vanessa posted!!! Such an adorable photo!  beatingheart

I love how Vanessa is included in the team name announcement for Nick. They are truly a TEAM like they said :yes:

Team Baby Got Batch is ready for Monday nights!  dwts - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 52 1f483  dwts - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 52 2764  #dwts #teambabygotbach by @vanessagrimaldi30

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:10 pm

Jina wrote:The magical proposal  :rosiecolored  seeing hearts  Jumping hearts  :sprinklehearts

3 moments stood out to me:
First Nick's reaction the moment Vanessa opened the door.  heartbeat
Vanessa's reaction when Nick's says he's in love with her like she was on cloud nine. cloud nine  cloud nine  cloud nine  (Can someone please make a GIF oh her reaction  dwts - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 52 1f64f )
And finally the kiss on the forhead when he was down on one knee. heartbeat

Her entrance is not the most glamorous, but BOY Nick's reaction in seeing her takes my breath away alongside him.

I love their proposal too but I really want to see it in the order that it happened. Basically, Vanessa speaking first followed by Nick's proposal and I think the last bit of Vanessa's speech about listening more was after Nick. TPTB thought it'll be more dramatic the way they spliced it but I don't think worked as much as they thought it would.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

+67
North
pikake
blueblues
shaughnessyb
Maya