SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dwts - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:23 am

I've always liked the lyrics to "Let Me Love You" - they can apply to Nick and V in a really positive way, IMO. beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

dwts - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by Stacia620 Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:25 am

Catdwoman50 wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:Lmao giggling It's nice to see a Viall congratulate them.  Smiley
I wonder why V put the middle finger up. Is there a video?

dwts - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 66 2dkwd1z

https://instagram.com/p/BRrLo1JDbn5/

Sam Viall, he also commented Maria's pic saying "Dam that photo is way better"

dwts - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 66 N5n9eg

https://instagram.com/p/BRrAqQVDGOH/

I believe it's photoshopped.

Vanessa looks just like Jessica Chastain in the black and white photo above.  jmo
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:54 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I've always liked the lyrics to "Let Me Love You" - they can apply to Nick and V in a really positive way, IMO. beatingheart

It's a beautiful song of reciprocal love. Wonderful choice Smiley

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:50 am

notarose wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I've always liked the lyrics to "Let Me Love You" - they can apply to Nick and V in a really positive way, IMO. beatingheart

It's a beautiful song of reciprocal love.  Wonderful choice Smiley
And that would explain why Nick said last song stuck in his head was sthg by Justin Bieber-  during the People interview.
It's only been 5 days since the finale & my goodness what a different world we find ourselves in!!!! :shocked!: no idea Smiley :yes: dizzy High clap   my brain is like.
So mods - any chance of a dancing Nick emoji one day. :Nick:  
Soon I think it is time for a new signature.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:22 am

Thank you for posting the DWTS voting number. I can't wait to call in and vote for Nick.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:29 am

@coolangel
Get your phones ready! partytime

Nick & Peta's DWTS Phone Voting number: 1-800-868-3409

I do not follow DWTS. I never wanted to vote for another cast before.
I would vote for Nick at the appropriate time however, if I am reminded. I bet other members would also that do not follow this show.
Can someone post something on voting days in the appropriate thread/ to remind?
Thanks!
Maybe a few more votes would help?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:37 am

I usually don't vote either, but I will be voting for Nick and Peta. Can you also vote online?
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:44 am

So I guess if someone can give a shout out when and how to vote when appropriate it would be appreciated. High clap

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:56 am

Stacia620 wrote:I usually don't vote either, but I will be voting for Nick and Peta. Can you also vote online?

Yes, you can vote online at the show's official Facebook page. You can call, text and vote online. The hosts remind viewers of the numbers and ways to vote every episode.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:23 pm

They are just a stunning couple. Vanessa is gorgeous!
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:33 pm

StacyNor wrote:They are just a stunning couple. Vanessa is gorgeous!

I agree! I can't wait to see Vanessa standing next to Nick when he's all decked out in sequins. giggling I'm sure they'll both pull off whatever they're wearing.

I've been gone two days, and I've had so much to catch up on! Thanks to everyone for compiling everything Nick and Vanessa related in this thread. They look like any normal couple walking down the street, meeting each others' friends, and going out to populated restaurants! They might not be traveling via helicopter and they might not be serenaded via private concert, but they appear to be pretty happy to me.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:15 pm

Vanessa seems to be back at Disney Land? She updated her IG story with videos of her and her friend Jennifer there today. I don't know how to bring videos over though. Lol
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

+67
North
pikake
blueblues
shaughnessyb
Maya