SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DateNight - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by jessietrey Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:10 pm

Today they are doing the rehearsal for tomorrow night's DWTS show. There are videos of Nick on the set on Emma Slater and Rashad Jennings Instagram stories. There Instagram names are rashadjennings and theemmaslater. Nick said he is nervous. I'm not surprised, he always seems to be a very anxious person.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

DateNight - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:17 pm

coolangel wrote:How reputable is the Toronto Star? According to them, N&V were sneaking around in Toronto for 10 days. Quite brave of Nissa I must say if it's true! giggling  yes

Viall and Grimaldi spent 10 days sneaking around in Toronto, for instance, while their season was airing.

Source: https://www.thestar.com/entertainment/television/2017/03/19/the-bachelors-nick-and-vanessa-are-struggling-so-what.html

Actually it was sleuthed that they were in Toronto. Smiley

Yes the Star is pretty reputable.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:27 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
coolangel wrote:How reputable is the Toronto Star? According to them, N&V were sneaking around in Toronto for 10 days. Quite brave of Nissa I must say if it's true! giggling  yes

Viall and Grimaldi spent 10 days sneaking around in Toronto, for instance, while their season was airing.

Source: https://www.thestar.com/entertainment/television/2017/03/19/the-bachelors-nick-and-vanessa-are-struggling-so-what.html

Actually it was sleuthed that they were in Toronto. Smiley

Yes the Star is pretty reputable.

Yup! The orange couch gate! giggling I just didn't think it would be for 10 days.

Good to know it's a reputable publication. I thought it was a good article. yes

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:04 pm

We had speculated that being in Toronto would not be an issue for them, because there are a lot of famous people that hang around in Toronto and people don't bother them so I couldn't see them bothering N/V.

Montreal from what I know of the people, they go about their business. They don't get involved in gossip.

Toronto Pearson International Airport is so busy all the time. It is a huge diverse community, there are people of all nationalities coming and going. No one would even notice Nick IMHO. I'm glad he got to spend time in Toronto, it's a great city.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:13 pm

Was Toronto couch gate? Or when was it speculated that they were in Toronto, I don't remember that.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:16 pm

They are probably not that obvious, but discreet enough to blend in with the crowd like normal people...there are also the case of mistaken identity as well...so they could just pretend not knowing Nissa when being asked...regardless, Canada is still the best place to move around without being tailed or stalked by papz or the media...because most Canadians respect people's privacy, in the same way they expect others to respect theirs...
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:21 pm

Wow, 10 days without being seen is an accomplishment.

I want to know how they were able to sneak around so long. I want that Build interview!
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:47 pm

Tomorrow's the big day!
Hope Nick is following Peta's orders and practicing his hands movements with Vanessa tonight :uptonogood

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:23 pm

In a million years I can not imagine doing anything on TV or especially anything physically coordinated on tv.
I wish him luck.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:28 pm

Hmm, and some media claimed they could count on 1 hand the number of times they were in the same place since November.... Figures... I think Toronto means Adriana inglesi, yes?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:32 pm

Billysmom wrote:Hmm, and some media claimed they could count on 1 hand the number of times they were in the same place since November.... Figures...  I think Toronto means Adriana inglesi, yes?

Nick said they saw each other once every couple of weeks for extended periods of time. This was in one of the many vids. So considering filming ending mid November, they would only be together a handful of times if not less IMHO.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:43 pm

@nickviall Last night @maksimc was the only one not rooting for #teambabygotbach @vanessagrimaldi30 @petamurgatroyd #dwts #datenight
DateNight - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 75 Image34
https://www.instagram.com/p/BR12M00BDhx/?taken-by=nickviall

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

+67
North
pikake
blueblues
shaughnessyb
Maya