SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:51 am

Maddy wrote:Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 9 16464989_103484790174892_2596137722741522432_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTQ0OTc4ODYxMTUzNTkxMjQ4Ng%3D%3D
nickviall
Bachelor Nation doesn't know how it all goes down yet, but as you'll surely see saying goodbye to Rachel was one of the most heartbreaking moments of my life.
I have met very few people who possess as much beauty, grace, and charisma as Rachel and after hearing that she'll be the next Bachelorette I couldn't be more excited.
Bachelor Nation is so lucky to have her but not as lucky as the group of men who will have a chance at winning her heart. No one is better prepared to show Bachelor Nation, and the world, the beauty of embracing diversity. Good luck Rachel, not that you'll be needing it. I'm so proud and happy for you, I'm honored to be able to call you a friend. I can't wait to watch your journey!! #thebachelor #thebachelorette
WOW . Just saw this too. clapping! clapping! Nick well said. He is such a star and always will be in my eyes. I kinda love it when he gives us more than we expected and often does the unexpected. Nick Viall is a total -break the mould-Bachelor legend.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:06 am

He posted this on IG before they even announced it on Kimmel.!
Sooooo- I am speculating that he was just told that day & possibly was getting annoyed (as we are) over the way they are editing and missing out bits so decided to speak his piece.
Also will be interesting to see what he writes in the People blog. It must get hard for him to write based on what they do to the episodes versus what he actually experienced. Frustrating for Nick I would expect.
I for one would buy his book if he decided to write up the true story of his 4 seasons or even just what actually happened on TB.
I hope he is sitting somewhere with Vanessa- SM switched off- just the two of them happily enjoying Valentines Day.

.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:33 pm

I know this is not a Nick and Vanessa fan thread yet but my heart is currently breaking for them and just wanted to find solace among fellow Nick lovers. These two just can't catch a break IMO. I was going through comments on SM and he was getting the usual accusations of being shallow by keeping Corinne over Kristina and she was getting hate for not being in yesterday's episode with the girl chats and being called a fake friend coz she was not there during Dani's goodbye.

Someone on the board had sleuthed that Vanessa's breakdown and Dani consoling her happened in Bimini by matching the vanity and drapes in the room. So she was there obviously. Also, contrary to RS, I think Vanessa-Rachel's fight happened during Dani's date and not during the group date. Remember the scene where Vanessa, Dani and Rachel were sitting around waiting for the date card when the group date was on. They all were chatting as usual. That is not the body language of two people who had just had a blowout. IMO the fight happened when Dani was on her date and I think it's safe to say that Vanessa was ganged up on irrespective of what caused it. Then Dani comes back to pack up and that must have been Vanessa's breaking point. My heart honestly breaks for her if that is what she had to go through. No wonder she kept to herself after that IMO. 

I feel in so many ways, Nick and Vanessa's journey on their respective seasons is similar. Both being accused of being villains on some level just for being who they are. Both being ganged up on. Both being accused of being entitled/whiny/salty coz they knew the connection they had with the lead and it didn't always come across well.

I rarely get invested in reality tv romances but this is one couple I have already become deeply invested in. I truly hope they make it and get all the happiness in the world. They deserve it! All JMO.

#TeamNissaForever   :sprinklehearts sign heart :inlove
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:36 pm

Nick is used to SM crap. I doubt any of it bothers him or Vanessa IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:19 pm

Hugs @notarose. They're fine.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:53 am

they both were cool on Ellen today! yes
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 9 16583877_174614356361903_4583299398452117504_n
nickviall
Dreams really do come true #thebachelor #ellenshow @theellenshow
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:01 am

coolangel wrote:I know this is not a Nick and Vanessa fan thread yet but my heart is currently breaking for them and just wanted to find solace among fellow Nick lovers. These two just can't catch a break IMO. I was going through comments on SM and he was getting the usual accusations of being shallow by keeping Corinne over Kristina and she was getting hate for not being in yesterday's episode with the girl chats and being called a fake friend coz she was not there during Dani's goodbye.

I rarely get invested in reality tv romances but this is one couple I have already become deeply invested in. I truly hope they make it and get all the happiness in the world. They deserve it! All JMO.
I understand you, Coolangel. I love them both and don't read any crap. People don't understand others and don't even intend to do it. This is normal. So far I understand Nick and I like Vanessa and their relationship.
All we can do is to keep our love for them and wish them all the best! whipped
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:10 am

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 9 16465043_167338617098298_1517822931097354240_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTQ0OTc2NTk5NzkzMDAxMDAwNg%3D%3D
lindsayliles
Bimini Family Photo #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:51 am

I cannot wait for the end of this season ... when finally there will be freedom for both to do whatever they want and say whatever they feel and mean whatever with it.
They will be criticized, they will be watched and judged and that's the price for the exposure ... but living under the rocks isn't a solution ... so I wish both a great time, having fun out in the open, without compromising themselves for the sake of people who don't really take part in their lives and with new perspective. Aside from that I think they are just fine and all these media rouse is only causing Nick to "protect" what is dear to him IMO, so I'm actually excited about the prospect of what's yet to come.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:59 pm

Maddy wrote:
coolangel wrote:I know this is not a Nick and Vanessa fan thread yet but my heart is currently breaking for them and just wanted to find solace among fellow Nick lovers. These two just can't catch a break IMO. I was going through comments on SM and he was getting the usual accusations of being shallow by keeping Corinne over Kristina and she was getting hate for not being in yesterday's episode with the girl chats and being called a fake friend coz she was not there during Dani's goodbye.

I understand you, Coolangel. I love them both and don't read any crap. People don't understand others and don't even intend to do it. This is normal. So far I understand Nick and I like Vanessa and their relationship.
All we can do is to keep our love for them and wish them all the best! whipped

@coolangel I feel the same at times, but as GA said- Nick is used to all this SM. Vanessa I hope will have Nick to offer his own advice as well as TB team who must be used to the SM backlash and how to deal with it all. It really makes me angry when I see nasty messages by people who know so little on the the whole thing or have just read some gossip somewhere (RS)& decided to go throw some tomatoes. It is IMO 'online bullying' but I guess V or Nick can block the users from their account or simply ignore it all. It will settle back down again in time.

.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:22 pm

heavy.com
Prior to the finale week, The Bachelor: Women Tell All Special will air on ABC. Following the finale episode, which airs on March 13, 2017, the After the Final Rose Special will broadcast live.

The WTA someone can CMIIW is usually taped sometime the week before it's aired. So in this case sometime March 6th. The ATFR is live where they air the FRC epi.

ETA: didn't someone ask about the WTA?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:34 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

heavy.com
Prior to the finale week, The Bachelor: Women Tell All Special will air on ABC. Following the finale episode, which airs on March 13, 2017, the After the Final Rose Special will broadcast live.

The WTA someone can CMIIW is usually taped sometime the week before it's aired. So in this case sometime March 6th. The ATFR is live where they air the FRC epi.

ETA: didn't someone ask about the WTA?
Yes it was me who asked. Sorry i deleted the post because I decided it was a silly question of mine & realised that of course it must be live. Thanks for the info GA Smiley

.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

+67
North
pikake
blueblues
shaughnessyb
Maya