SELECT CONTENT

LRSC Rides Again!

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LRSC Rides Again! Empty Re: LRSC Rides Again!

Post by nd4reality Tue May 31, 2011 1:02 pm

i2d - I was smiling to myself when I saw the torrential rain pouring outside TB mansion in Episode 2 and remember that you mentioned it in your field report.
If nothing else - you sleuthed that for us :D .

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu May 05, 2011 4:49 pm

J.J. wrote:I think I finally made it... TY so much I2D! Smiley I feel at home once again and up to date on my Bachelor withdrawls!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] J.J! We are so glad you joined as well!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 4:20 pm

I think I finally made it... TY so much I2D! Smiley I feel at home once again and up to date on my Bachelor withdrawls!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:08 pm

in2deep wrote:Field Report 4.27.2011

1810 DUH announces he is not making dinner. Lovely weather really suggests a ride to the beach. Into DINNER we go, to go out to dinner!

Lovely time at Paradise Cove. No sighting of any previous bachelors or ‘ettes, which is just fine.

Leaving PC, DUH turns left on PCH! And right on Kanan! i2d had no idea of the fleiss’s tweets… odd that the driveway of 420 is lit up… and then round the corner… lights! cameras! zippy little neon vests! black limo and black Mercedes! Aha! DUH has become a sleuther himself, without LRSC (she is gonna be grumpy now…), and without even knowing it! Wait… DUH? Are you here lurking? Reveal yourself!

Everyone else, have fun tracking flights from LAX. Maybe the F3 will be headed off to the exotic location tonight – those overnight flights would be quite doable if the RC was at about 8:30 local time… just thinkin’…

I remain yours faithfully, i2d

Every time you mention Paradise Cove... I can't help but think of Jim Rockford's trailer... lol

Back to top Go down

Post by in2deep Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:13 am

Field Report 4.27.2011

1810 DUH announces he is not making dinner. Lovely weather really suggests a ride to the beach. Into DINNER we go, to go out to dinner!

Lovely time at Paradise Cove. No sighting of any previous bachelors or ‘ettes, which is just fine.

Leaving PC, DUH turns left on PCH! And right on Kanan! i2d had no idea of the fleiss’s tweets… odd that the driveway of 420 is lit up… and then round the corner… lights! cameras! zippy little neon vests! black limo and black Mercedes! Aha! DUH has become a sleuther himself, without LRSC (she is gonna be grumpy now…), and without even knowing it! Wait… DUH? Are you here lurking? Reveal yourself!

Everyone else, have fun tracking flights from LAX. Maybe the F3 will be headed off to the exotic location tonight – those overnight flights would be quite doable if the RC was at about 8:30 local time… just thinkin’…

I remain yours faithfully, i2d

"Reality TV is to reality what love handles are to love." - J. McGinness
Ride on! 8)
in2deep
in2deep

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by in2deep Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:58 pm

Overheard over margaritas last night:

DUH: What should we call my new car? [note: he does not realize that his new car already has an acronym: DINNER. Remember, dear reader? DUH and I2d's Nearly New Exciting Ride]
i2d: Oh, I don't know, darling (sip). I'm sure something will come to you.
DUH: Does your car have a name?
i2d: (sip) (sip) Yes, her name was Samantha. But now she just likes being called LRSC. (sip) (sip) (sip).
DUH: LRSC???
i2d (very casually): Yes, for Little Red Sports Car. [Not a big lie, dear readers, merely a reasonable variant on Little Red Sleuth Coupe.]
DUH: She likes that?
i2d: Oh, yes. She has a whole life you know nothing about. :giggle:

It would seem that we were headed into Dangerous Conversational Waters at that point, then as from heaven, the waiter appeared with something... salsa? margaritas? fajitas? Well, something enough to distract DUH from his line of questioning and send his wonderful brain back into buyer's remorse, where it seems to have stayed since then.

So LRSC and DINNER now hang out in the driveway together, waiting for i2d and DUH to finish cleaning out the garage. California's gotta be the only place on the planet where we fill our garages up with worthless junk and have to have Lojack on our cars to protect them from being stolen from the driveways.

Have a great weekend, everyone! I hope you find all the eggs!

With love from i2d, DUH [any friend of mine is a friend of his], LRSC and DINNER...

Ride on! 8)
in2deep
in2deep

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:28 am

Thanks for the report I2D!

I wonder if they will have the F4 RC at the mansion like they did during Ali's season or if they will be somewhere like NYC like they had during Brad's season.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:36 pm

Thanks for the report I2D! I'm a bit concerned for DUH as he seems to have been slipped some sort of drugs making him travel down Kanan for no particular reason :winkie: Don't worry I wont tell anyone rotfl
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by in2deep Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:34 pm

NBC (Nice Big Car) Field Report 4/14/2011

DUH has taken i2d out for Friday Night Date. Coming home, DUH does not exit the 101 at the appropriate stop. Why The Face, i2d? DUH exits Las Virgines, tootles out to Pacific Coast Highway. I2d is fairly quiet, not believing this is happening. Maybe he'll turn around and come home. But he turns right on PCH, away from home! I2d silently marks the spots where she knows filmings and sightings have occurred. Then DUH turns right on Kanan! Alas, he has blown i2d's cover... but maybe not... lights up ahead! Ah, it is only the newish winery. [Hint: anyone up for a (slurp) tasting and covert ops to spy over the fence at 420?] No activity at 420, no sight of Just an Ego on crutches stomping through the tunnels, and no slowing down of NBC as we approach the mansion. Absolutely no activity. Nada. No lights, no neon vests, no tacky "no trespassing" sign stuck up with duct tape... just as we expected. But kudos to DUH for taking the favorite sleuthing route all on his own initiative! This protends well for future seasons. p.s. LRSC not too impressed. If she had fingernails, she would have been filing them when we returned home.

Happy trails!

Ride on! 8)
in2deep
in2deep

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:02 pm

SaffronSunrise wrote:Yay!!!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I am so glad you joined today!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by SaffronSunrise Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:55 pm

Yay!!!!!! :happy dance:
SaffronSunrise
SaffronSunrise

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:24 pm

Late to the board, but was totally falling for it and wondering, alas, what would we do now....would DUH become DHSH (dear helpful sleuthing husband), second in comand of the LRSC? Thankfully, we are intact and nothing to worry about. :shimmyshimmy:

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

LRSC Rides Again!

+9
IrishGal
LibbyBell
Cash
debt2dreams
Diana