SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 49 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem January 31st 2017, 4:57 pm

The press release confirms that he goes crying after letting Danielle L go.
http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/episodes/episode-2106/
Episode 2106 (2/6)

NICK’S ATTEMPT TO FIND LOVE FOR A FOURTH TIME GOES INTO CRISIS MODE:
A DEVASTATING GROUP DATE AND A STUNNING OUTCOME TO A TWO-ON-ONE DATE LEAVE HIM CONFUSED AND DEFEATED, ON ABC’S ‘THE BACHELOR’

“Episode 2106” – Taylor is determined to defeat her arch rival, Corinne, even after being dispatched on the dramatic two-on-one date. So as Nick and the controversial bachelorette attempt to have a romantic evening, Taylor crashes their party to share information about her adversary. Will that change Nick’s impression of the provocative woman? After the rose ceremony, nine lucky ladies remain on the journey to the beautiful island of St. Thomas. Particularly curious about one bachelorette’s mysterious past, Nick spends the day with her, but will there be enough of a connection between them for her to continue? What starts out as a fun-filled, relaxing group date on a sandy white beach, turns awkward and goes awry, as Nick supplies a surprise ending. After this disaster, Nick is bewildered but continues with another two-on-one date with two women about whom he has been optimistic, hoping for reassurance that love is in his future. An unprecedented turn of events leaves Nick in tears and the remaining bachelorettes heart broken. Is Nick’s fourth bid to find his soul mate doomed? Find out on “The Bachelor,” MONDAY, FEBRUARY 6 (8:00-10:01 p.m. EST), on the ABC Television Network.

St. Thomas in the U.S. Virgin Islands is the breathtaking backdrop, as Nick continues to explore a possible future with the remaining nine bachelorettes. He is excited by the opportunity of spending the day with one intriguing, enigmatic woman who has a heartbreaking past, but will she be comfortable in sharing those details with Nick?

As six bachelorettes prepare for a fun-in-the-sun group date, it becomes apparent that the last two ladies must face-off in another two-on-one date. As hard as Nick tries to divide his attention between the six women at the beach and attempts to keep progressing with all of his relationships, the day goes from bad to worse. The ladies spiral out of control and battle for time with their man. One woman takes it too far at the after party. Feeling perplexed and overwhelmed, Nick starts to wonder if he will ever find love.

after party. Feeling perplexed and overwhelmed, Nick starts to wonder if he will ever find love.

With the shattering group date in his rearview mirror, Nick turns to his second two-on-one date – this time with two bachelorettes that offer an encouraging preview of the future. After choosing between the two, he is finds himself struggling to connect with the woman he selected. Having hit the lowest point of his journey, Nick dissolves into tears admitting that this time he may not find anyone to love. Can he right the ship? What will happen to the remaining bachelorettes?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Luvstruck January 31st 2017, 5:01 pm

So the episode description says the group date goes awry & Nick supplies a surprise ending. IMO no group date rose!! Who has the 1 on 1 date? Who is on Group date? Then after the 2 on 1 he is at the lowest point of his journey & goes to cry to the girls about this not working for him. So at that point is he questioning his strongest connections with Rachel & Vanessa???

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by atem January 31st 2017, 5:03 pm

Luvstruck wrote:So the episode description says the group date goes awry & Nick supplies a surprise ending. IMO no group date rose!! Who has the 1 on 1 date? Who is on Group date? Then after the 2 on 1 he is at the lowest point of his journey & goes to cry to the girls about this not working for him. So at that point is he questioning his strongest connections with Rachel & Vanessa???

Well, per RS, Nick lets the losers be part of the after party and crying about losing. Then Jasmine is let go at the after party and Raven gets the group date rose.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu January 31st 2017, 5:03 pm

It sounds like the group date is a big contributing factor to his tears and state of mind. Must have been some group date that for once doesn't include drama centered around Corrine.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by atem January 31st 2017, 5:05 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:It sounds like the group date is a big contributing factor to his tears and state of mind. Must have been some group date that for once doesn't include drama centered around Corrine.

Corrine was part of the group date (she was on the team that won with Raven and Rachel).

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu January 31st 2017, 5:11 pm

@atem Spoilers have lead us to believe there is also a conflict between Rachel and Vanessa ...I didn't hear Corrine's name mentioned for once. I do think the gist of it is, the winners of volleyball are NOT happy the losers get their way and continue on entire group date

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by atem January 31st 2017, 5:13 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:@atem Spoilers have lead us to believe there is also a conflict between Rachel and Vanessa ...I didn't hear Corrine's name mentioned for once. I do think the gist of it is, the winners of volleyball are NOT happy the losers get their way and continue on entire group date

Per RS, it happened in Bimini.  But, will it be shown?  I really do think something happened, because I really do see a separation interaction wise between the two.

Perhaps Jasmine made it known she didn't appreciate it?

Last edited by atem on January 31st 2017, 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 31st 2017, 5:13 pm

OnePromise wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:
notarose wrote:Nick's "breakdown" shows Dani M and Kristina so it happens before the 1-1 and 2-1. Hmmm.
Is the GD first?

I'm confused, so just who has been identified in pics at the time he cries to girls to let them know it may not work for him. Seems to me Vanessa was missing, I saw Raven & Dani M, where was Danielle L, where was Rachel, where was Corinne?  

The preview from last night makes it look like the following girls are present for Nick's tearful talk: Daniell M, Kristina, Raven, Rachel, Corinne, Vanessa and Danielle L. Most of the women were shown in the earlier season
preview during Nick's talk, all except Vanessa and Danielle L. But last night, the preview included both women.

It is not clear if these shots were taken during the talk or another time. The episode breakdown and RS agree that Nick goes to speak with the women after his 2:1. RS says this is after Nick sends Danielle L home, so I think they slipped in a few shots of the women on those brown couches that were not actually taped during Nick's tearful talk

I agree that they slipped in a shot of Danielle L from another time that week, to make it look like she was there for the tearful Nick breakdown, when she actually wasn't there, IMO. Here are some screencaps I made from the newer preview that was aired last night:

Group shot after man takes luggage (Dani M, Kristina?, Vanessa):
Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 2110

Danielle L:
Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Dlo10

Vanessa:
Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Vgrim10

Back to top Go down

Post by atem January 31st 2017, 5:16 pm

But, the press release makes it clear it happens after Danielle L is let go.

I think the caps above have to do with Jasmine G leaving.

Hmmm... that makes no sense either as it looks to be daytime. Hmmm... that cap is interesting!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu January 31st 2017, 5:20 pm

Dayum, now I'm getting my Epis mixed up! We are half way home next week and I'm so happy because now the real feelings start to show according to previews and press releases! I'm so glad! It can't get here soon enough after last half of show last night.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto January 31st 2017, 5:34 pm

I'm getting my episodes mixed up too! It seems like a lot of women will be eliminated within the next two episodes. With Taylor just eliminated, we're going from 11 to 9. And then Jasmine eliminated on the group date, and Whitney and Danielle L eliminated on the 2-on-1. Down to 6!

Half the contestants gone in the span of two episodes? Compared to other seasons at around the episodes 5-6 mark is this normal?
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by atem January 31st 2017, 5:44 pm

Yeah, it was 'To Be Continued' ...so, the ladies let go in New Orleans include Taylor, Jami and ?

Alexis is let go in Bahamas, right?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 49 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+65
traveler90
George1218
Cocoasneeze
nikikass
Stacia620