SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 Empty Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:11 pm

Previous threads here

Continue 4 here.

GuardianAngel wrote:
OnePromise wrote:Can someone remember or post the "incorrect" spoiler regarding Vanessa from earlier this season?  The one that said she was causing trouble and was out much earlier than was expected? Might there be something to part of that?

Oh let me tell you, I remember exactly. Smiley

On Nov 7th which was a Monday, I received an email telling me that they were close to Kristina's family. A good friend. They read our site and saw that we were having trouble confirming the F4. We were speculating that Vanessa had a good chance of being F1 due to the Life article, the people who supposedly saw them together and their body language. We knew Rachel was in, Blogger Boy, and sleuthers were choosing Raven in the F4  due to the rose tweeting activity by family and the number of roses that person was tweeting.

Speculation was then Rachel Raven Vanessa Whitney. Then Blogger Boy released Raven in the F4.

Rachel - Raven - speculating Vanessa Whitney and Kristina - Elizabeth changed her Linkedin so she was out - many speculating Vanessa may be F1

by Kels0012 on Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:28 pm
RS sure seems to respond directly to our discussions in here in his blog post considering he never reads the site supposedly.
yes

A little set up - after this info, of course we would speculate that yes, perhaps Vanessa leaves or is let go.

by Duke702 on Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:34 pm

-Also, RS wrote all the questions he is going to answer "eventually" in his column today "who is Vanessa?" "is she still on the show" "if not , how or when did she go home" "who's the villain" --so yea very likely Vanessa could be gone because we have no way of knowing.

sdmom on Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:57 pm
We already correctly guessed Raven is in f4 days before RS realeased his spoiler today.

1st clue and I'm sorry I didn't remember this.

Californiaqueen on Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:49 pm
I have info that Whitney did not make it to final 4, she logged onto Facebook, didn't post anything but was seen available in chat. Her hometown date would have been yesterday but as we know it was at Raven's instead.

In that same email they told me they saw this post but it's producer driven, because RS said they are cracking down on SM and they felt he's right about that.

by MonicaJM2001 on Thu Nov 03, 2016
i've had Kristina discounted for a couple weeks as I read in onevof the threads about her having SM fluctuations. Perhaps I am mistaken though

In that same email they told me that they overheard, Kristina and Whitney were the other two who got hometown dates. They knew this because they were friends of Kristinas family and they were so excited for her. They also told me they thought I was right on the Vanessa girl (the one I found in NY or wherever she was from) that was the same girl in the Life Mag, but she was difficult to deal with and was let go. That's all the info they had but begged several times not to tell anyone they gave me this info. I thanked them, and they replied asking if anyone else gave me the Kristina Whitney info because they felt uncomfortable sharing. I replied that no I had not received that info. They replied again saying they heard Raven was let go, 99.9% sure If I wanted to share that go ahead, they couldn't tell me where they heard that from. Shortly after, another eamail, confirming that it was Raven.

I shared all that on the forum.

GuardianAngel on Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:58 pm
I've been told Whitney and Kristina get HTD's!

Thanks to the person who shared that with me, much appreciated!
GuardianAngel on Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:17 pm
I've been told Kristina is in the F3. It's believed Raven was let go, not completed confirmed, but at this point a high possibility.

Sleuthing continues!

They also tell me they had a feeling Kristina was going to win because the people on the HTD said they were really into each other and that Whitney will probably be the next ette. I said if she wins, I'd be happy for her. I like Nick, he's a good guy. No response to my opinion of Nick.

We are quoted by Inquisitor, people reading here are telling RS the F4 have already been revealed, Kristina Raven Rachel and Whitney are in the F4.

Later that evening, I noticed a member online. The name for some reason stuck out in big neon flashing lights. Thank you Universe. It has no meaning to me at all, however it caught my eye. I checked further into that username, and the email provided for registration purposes was the same email from the person who gave me that info. That person is constantly online. They are constantly in Nick Viall's threads. That person has never been in any other thread but Nicks.

The location of that person is known to me. I know exactly where they are.

On Nov 10th Blogger Boy included this in his blog when he revealed the other two as  Corrine and Vanessa and that Vanessa was the F1.

I’ve been tweeted at ever since Monday I believe, along with being sent an article from some website that the final 4 was already spoiled. Let me tell you, it’s been awfully hard not to laugh out loud at that report the last few days. I’ve loved it when people have tweeted and emailed saying, “We already know the final 4! It was spoiled already by so-and-so.” Warms the cockles of my heart I tell ya’. I feel I say this every season, and I will say it again. I absolutely do not care what anyone else says in regards to the spoilers of this show. I report what my sources tell me. Always have, and always will. You know this. So when I’ve been reading for three days that Whitney and Kristina are being reported as the other 2 girls in the final 4, it cracks me up. No, they’re not. Not sure where, why, and how that was reported and what they’re basing it off of, but it couldn’t be more wrong. So yeah, I don’t bother with stuff like that. Especially when it’s dead wrong. I’m sorry to those of you who were led to believe that over the last few days. Lesson learned I guess.

On Nov 10 after RS posts his blog, I sent an email.

RS says Kristina never got a HTD

I did not get a response. I sent another email.

I suppose when you've accomplished what you set out to do, you have nothing further to say?
Trust me, I will post and expose everything on the forum with proof that you purposely tried to make our forum look foolish, and sway us in the wrong direction.

They responding by saying they were confused and I was a horrible person if I shared on the forum what happened

I sent this.

You've messed with the wrong person. Last time I checked, it would be difficult to over hear anything from Frisco Texas all the way to Kentucky.

They said they told me what they knew and it turned out to be wrong.

I can't post what my response was.

Kashathediva wrote:
coolangel wrote:@GuardianAngel, ITA! :yes: RS is the last person on earth IMO who cares about anyone's reputation. Apart from his spoilers, I consider most of what he writes about former contestants as trolling - Nick has slept with 7 girls from the franchise, Caila is fake, Jordan is the worst human being on the planet and is only using Jojo to stay in the limelight, blah blah. How is any of that not trolling but someone's comments about Raven are?

I saw those comments on his site and thought it was someone making up stories from Raven's ex's camp. RS deleting them though actually brought some credibility to those comments for me (IMO). I definitely think RS has someone from Raven's camp as one of his sources. He was absolutely sure when Raven's HTD was. The only HTD pic he had was for Raven. Now he is talking about how she is his pick for Bachelorette. IMO It wasn't someone trolling that got him to delete those comments. He wants to retain said sources if Raven becomes the bachelorette IMO.

Could not agree any more. That's why I bolded all the above.
He is a snake. IMO
He is the scorpion that promises the toad he will not sting him, takes him across the water and stings him anyway because that is the nature of a scorpion. IMO.
He is slime that reams past members of FORT and members of this forum for spending our time here and doing whatever it is that we freely do and then makes his own bogus username(multiple times) to spy, steal and take credit for what he steals and post bogus info. rofl rofl rofl  
From what I have heard on several fronts he has offered money for info. Now he has his own groupies who readily run to him with info true or not so he saves a buck. Good on him everyone needs to make a living.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:28 pm; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:12 pm

lleyki wrote:
You guys almost had me convinced she was with the whole bracelet thing until I saw the pictures of him wearing it on his date with Kristina. Why would he wear it then and not with any other 1 one 1 date? Makes no sense to me. Maybe it's a Livestrong bracelet? Or maybe it is the zero gravity bracelet and he likes the color?

I mentioned this in Vanessa's thread but I actually think it is more telling if Nick was wearing the bracelet on other dates because it could be seen as she was always his pick and never far from his mind even if of course he had to date other women because that's the show.

I know people have speculated about the possibility of it being a Livestrong bracelet, but I just think it is way too big of a coincidence that we see the two wearing this exact bracelet while on their date and some posters on here find a picture of Joey Fatone and his friends wearing the exact same bracelet when they did the Zero Experience as well.

And then after that is when suddenly Nick starts sporting this bright azz yellow bracelet that he's still wearing on occasion today. Just seems way too big of a coincidence in my opinion.

I read he also kept the skates that he wore on Raven's date...could mean nothing but still.

I admit I have heard nothing about this. How do we know that he did?

I haven't kept up with RS but has he said he knows Vanessa is F1 100% (more than once) like he did with Ben's season about Lauren?

Yes, he has. Just this past week, in his Reader Emails, someone questioned the spoiler because Vanessa went to Nashville to hang out with Danielle M. and others this past weekend and apparently that's never been done by a F1. And he reiterated his spoiler that Vanessa was the F1 and that in fact she and Nick are still engaged.

In a lot of Nick's interviews HE brings up the possibility of not finding the one and there was a recent interview/recap thing with Jared and Ashley I where Jared says right now Vanessa is his final 1 but then kinda trails off saying something like you never know his feelings could change later on. Seemed random to say that when the girl asked them who your F1 was now in the show.

That doesn't seem random to me from Jared. Sounds like a reasonable answer from someone who is not spoiled. He's saying that in his opinion, right now it's definitely Vanessa but things can change and it's true. We've seen seasons where the lead has amazing chemistry with someone early on and it stalls or fades or someone else that the editing hid for awhile, emerges as the winner in the end. So it just sounded like Jared was giving his opinion on what might happen and not making any statement of fact.

I'm actually fascinated by some of the concern or belief that Nick chose no one because I do think that pre-season there was plenty pointing to RS's spoiler being right and again there was very good evidence in my opinion that they had a SHV just two weeks ago. I think because the season is currently airing, which means people are paying way more attention (not just the spoiled ones like us who read here), they may be being more careful or low-key so as to not accidentally spoil the season.

But before the season started, there were all those Snaps/Instagram that I refuse to believe were not SHV. I don't buy that that was all staged to make it seem like he picked someone or to foil viewers. And they were telling enough that some at the time were complaining that Nick was making things too obvious and that was bothering them. Even thought it was really just showing some food. But the point is clearly many accepted this as proof of who he was with.

Nick's sister started following Vanessa a week or so after they were back. Nick himself followed Vanessa on Instagram before bios were released and un-followed and then re-followed her when the bios were up and he proceeded to like/follow a number of the contestants. I still believe that picture of her smiling into the camera right after New Year's Day was likely with him.

I get that people sleuth and analyze and maybe there are some red flags to make some question the spoiler but in my opinion, I just think they're being a lot more careful now that the season is airing and so more people are paying attention. We don't need another Snapchat snafu a la Kaitlyn. Just all my opinion of course.

OnePromise wrote:I believe that Nick chose Vanessa and is still with her.  

Nick knows how the show works and he is going to place doubts in the minds of the viewers to help sell the party line of "will Nick end up alone?"  He is a good soldier and wants to keep the suspense to give the viewers a good season.  

In the preview he says that he wants to give America a happy ending and that he believes that if you don't give up on love, you will be rewarded in the end. These are glimpses of what is to come IMO.

In my limited understanding of Nick, he does not strike me as someone who gives up easily. He is determined. He did not give up on his pursuit of Andi or Kaitlyn without trying. And I do not believe that he would leave the show without Vanessa by choice.

It appears to me that Vanessa is falling for Nick, otherwise she wouldn't care so much about his questionable choices. She also seems to be determined and I think that she stuck it out to the end to find out his true feelings.

If they both made it to that podium, I think that he did make some kind of promise or commitment to her. Engagement? Probably. What does he have to lose? His dignity? That's already been done and he could care less what the audience thinks about him. He has so much to gain by finding a fiancé. It is truely the happiest and most complete ending to his Bachelor story. And since Nick is determined to show America that love doesn't fail... I think he is engaged. All JMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by northernviewer Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:11 pm

I too think ratings arent as true as they used to be due to modern technology and how people watch the show. I also think that tptb have no clue what women want ....Corinne drama will lose you viewers....not increase them.

Im liking this season, minus Corinne of course, and cant wait to see how e rest of the season unfolds. Im totally selfish in how i determine if a season is sucessful or not in my eyes....if the lead chooses the person i like the most...Then its sucessful, simple as that. If Nick chooses Van ...hel'll get an A+from me.

I read a few posts discussing why Nick would keep th skates from Raven's date ....ummm...because theyre a free pair of skates! A bracelet a sentimental keepsake...skates are a free gift to take home, like part of his wardrobe yes

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:32 pm

northernviewer wrote:I too think ratings arent as true as they used to be due to modern technology and how people watch the show.   I also think that tptb have no clue what women want ....Corinne drama will lose you viewers....not increase them.

Im liking this season, minus Corinne of course, and cant wait to see how e rest of the season unfolds.  Im totally selfish in how i determine if a season is sucessful or not in my eyes....if the lead chooses the person i like the most...Then its sucessful, simple as that.   If Nick chooses Van ...hel'll get an A+from me.  

I read a few posts discussing why Nick would keep th skates from Raven's date ....ummm...because theyre a free pair of skates!   A bracelet a sentimental keepsake...skates are a free gift to take home, like part of his wardrobe  yes

Missed the source re: keeping skates.
Was it in his blog or in a rag mag?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:14 am

It was in the article that talked about how the dates came about for episode 4 and Raven's was returned, but Nick asked to buy and keep his set.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:34 am

A few things I think Nick picked Vanessa:
FRC  is supposedly on 11/18, per Fleiss twitter. Nick didn't return until 11/23, according to his IG. If he chose no one, what did he do during those few days?
We have strong evidence pointing SHV 1/6-8. Vanessa was completely silent but a poster here (sorry don't remember who) saying Raven was snapping about her dog.
Another poster here pointed in an interview, I don't remember which one, probably Cosmopolitan, Nick was asked how he felt about a remark Raven made (I think it's something like that why he's on the show 4 times), he said he's "not complete in love with it(that comment)". If Raven is f1, would he say that? I don't think so.
They may be together right now, as Nick was pictured at LAX yesterday and both are quiet on sm today.
All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:24 am

atem wrote:It was in the article that talked about how the dates came about for episode 4 and Raven's was returned, but Nick asked to buy and keep his set.

Oops ...sorry ...didn't realize he bought them ...still dont see that as horribly romantic .... a ticket stubb or a pamphlet about the place would be more of a sentimental keepsake IMO

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:32 am

northernviewer wrote:
atem wrote:It was in the article that talked about how the dates came about for episode 4 and Raven's was returned, but Nick asked to buy and keep his set.

Oops ...sorry ...didn't realize he bought them ...still dont see that as horribly romantic .... a ticket stubb or a pamphlet about the place would be more of a sentimental keepsake IMO  

Reminders me of CH's statement about a "come to Jesus talk" because Nick was skating through. Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 3806527698

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:17 pm

sdmom wrote:A few things I think Nick picked Vanessa:
FRC  is supposedly on 11/18, per Fleiss twitter. Nick didn't return until 11/23, according to his IG. If he chose no one, what did he do during those few days?
We have strong evidence pointing SHV 1/6-8. Vanessa was completely silent but a poster here (sorry don't remember who) saying Raven was snapping about her dog.
Another poster here pointed in an interview, I don't remember which one, probably Cosmopolitan, Nick was asked how he felt about a remark Raven made (I think it's something like that why he's on the show 4 times), he said he's "not complete in love with it(that comment)". If Raven is f1, would he say that? I don't think so.
They may be together right now, as Nick was pictured at LAX yesterday and both are quiet on sm today.
All Jmo.

I'm sure he picked Vanessa. Her face tells it all!

I don't even know if Raven is F2 or not. At the F4 point, RS got very vague. No mention on who got what date, etc. So, I am waiting for more sleuthing here!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Montaname Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:04 pm

After having watched every season of this show, I can honestly say that I am HATING this season!  Used to look forward to watching this show live, but now only watch the series pass recordings when I don’t have anything else to listen to while I am doing something else.  Ugh.  *IMO* It should just be called the “Corinne Show” because she dominates screen time more than even the lead.  I can understand wanting to watch a train wreck, but when the same train keeps running into the same bridge over and over and over again, it is no longer interesting.  **IMO**I can’t believe that I still don’t even know some of the remaining girls’ names because they are never on screen.  It seems like they just didn’t have much else to work with this year other than this mess.  ***IMO***

And I think Nick has been even worse than I expected.  He really did seem disinterested at first – not invested at all in the process and just going through the motions. ****IMO The way he treated Liz(?) was awful. *IMO*** If he didn’t want her there, why not just speak to her and tell her that instead of avoiding even looking at her.  And he was the same way with the other girl who confronted him and then was asked to leave – just really cold.  *******IMO*****

Even in some of the earliest episodes Nick grossed me out with the hands.  If some guy I had known for a couple of hours constantly put his hands on my rear and then did it automatically when he kissed me, I would turn around and walk away - very, very far away.  The conversation he had with Kristin(?) angered me too.  She was telling him that she hadn’t had the time to tell him about her background and he told her they would need more time for that, but then proceeded to take the time to thoroughly kiss her – ugh, what a donkey.  IMO

I know some people are impressed that he has shown emotion, but then again, Chris Bukowski was a crier too during Emily’s season and he was a jerk.  ***IMO***

If he is attracted to Corinne’s over the top sexuality and antics even though several women he has professed to respect have warned him about her, then I give him no respect.  And if he is keeping her around because the powers that be want him to, he sure is a better actor than I expected, cuz he seems to really be enjoying his time with her.  ********IMO*******

The only reason that I may continue to watch is because I fell in love with Rachel during the last episode.  She is a beautiful, smart, strong woman and is way too good for Nick and for this show.  *******IMO*******

Okay, I’m through venting now…….

Last edited by Kashathediva on Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : See asterisks)
Montaname
Montaname

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:06 pm

I completely agree! The amount of hypocrisy this season is boggeling to me. But, I have never liked Nick. Any guy that can fall that hard with Andi is not anyone I would want. IMO

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:20 pm

@montaname
When I watch any season I tend to put myself into the shoes of a person and ask the question "what would I do?"
Based on that, I view interactions in terms of what my boundaries would be.  I would not allow some guy to disgard my convo topic of choice and substitute that for kissing.  I would not let some guy hand size my buns on the first date without calling him out.  I would not sit and watch some guy slob out on pastry without drawing it to his attention. Am I a b*tch?  giggling  I think not as I'm actually soft spoken, calm, and use humor to get my point across rather than direct confrontation. Or I just matterafact say what I think if I think it's worth it.

Boundaries are a 2-way street. Nick is sexual by his own admission.  IMO what we are seeing is the boundary set by each of the women and as the lead, Nick will determine whether that boundary works for him.  I see no evidence of anyone giving back a rose or refusing to accept one because their personal boundary has been crossed.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+54
mercieme
umngirl
BachelorMermaid
Sundy
Billysmom