SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:25 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:Now she's at the gym. IMO covering her tracks well for the non hardcore SM followers. Meanwhile Nick is probably chilling on the orange couch awaiting her return! giggling
I had the same thought! Poor Vanessa, those pajamas didn't get quite the attention she had planned on today!!!

Imagine the conversation:
Scene: Vanessa/Nick read twitter and see tweets re matching couch
V/N: :shocked!: S**t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
V: I know! I will have my friend come over and we can IG a pic!
N: Good idea (remains chillin on the couch)
V: okay posted it, we're good!
producer/handler calls or contacts via SM: More!
V/N: D**n!
N: you will have to be seen outside doing something, maybe the gym?!
V: Ugh fine but dang it it was suppose to be Pajamas ALL DAY!!!!!
N: Sorry babe. I thought we both took good enough close ups. I didn't now they would be able to decipher the dang couch! Speaking of.....I will keep it nice and warm for you until you return!

laugh out loud

obviously I made above up but it probably is a possible conversation that may have taken place.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by notarose Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:33 pm

^^^ rofl

I still think Nick was in Montreal shortly after Vanessa returned from Nashville and went home when spotted in at LAX - perhaps in transit.  Posting after the fact means he would be in no danger of being spotted in Canada.
I have diddly squat proof (just got suspicious when she posted an earlier snap - I talked about it in her previous thread).  Yep, I'm going with it.
Regardless, I like that the possibility of a SHV in her hometown could have occurred following an epi in his.  Mirror.

Last edited by notarose on Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:34 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:Now she's at the gym. IMO covering her tracks well for the non hardcore SM followers. Meanwhile Nick is probably chilling on the orange couch awaiting her return! giggling

Since Nick was shown at LAX Thursday and he has to be back probably tomorrow or Monday morning at the latest due to having to crash viewing parties Monday night with CH (per twitter earlier this week) maybe someone will spot him at an airport heading back tomorrow or Monday morning.

I agree with you I believe they are together now and have to cover their butts. If it was TPTB SHV visit which I doubt or them just wanting to see each other I do not care. IMO Nick has fallen hard for this incredible woman . I would finally would love to see a true love story and we are getting bits of pieces finally . JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:36 pm

I think the couch pictures are the ones taken today and then her friend came over to meet nick but the working out video was taken a different day bc on Instagram you can upload pictures to the story anytime or she would of uploaded he working out video on Snapchat.

Because Vanessa always uploads her Snapchat and Instagram at the same time with the same posts. So why wouldn't she post the work out video on her Snapchat ?

Last edited by cmarci93 on Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:36 pm

We know that many contestants in the past travelled in disguise. I don't see any difference for Nick travelling to Montreal. If the other contestants travelled in airports and the like, IMO there isn't any difference for Nick whether he's on the US or Canadian side.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:We know that many contestants in the past travelled in disguise. I don't see any difference for Nick travelling to Montreal. If the other contestants travelled in airports and the like, IMO there isn't any difference for Nick whether he's on the US or Canadian side.

True. Plus the airport pic shows him dressed for cold weather and he's wearing a hat which to me indicates he may have been trying not to be noticed traveling at the airport but the group of girls noticed him anyway. Since it was near security, maybe they noticed him since I think he probably had to take the hat off to go through. If he's traveling for just a regular visit home or something like that, I doubt he needs to hide it. JMO.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:49 pm

So did anyone just notice that nick deleted his picture from his date with danielle Lombard? maybe he will post a picture of them hugging or something.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:52 pm

@MonicaJM2001 True, plus if he was home, I would think he would have posted pics with his family.

@cmarci93 Was that on twitter, IG, ?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:53 pm

Well I hope so because that could not have made it any clearer that he did not pick her. I mean he didn't even try with that one. The one with Vanessa is definitely still the most intimate but he at least had the adorable picture of kissing Danielle M.'s cheek in the hot tub and he and Raven's was goofy but kind of adorable. The picture he posted of him and Danielle L. seemed more like a post about the singer and Nick's love for Milwaukee.

Last edited by lleyki on Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:54 pm

On IG , he post every 1 on 1 and it was one of them dancing together

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:58 pm

Yup he deleted it. It was there an hour ago. Weird.

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:00 pm

Btw, I have decided that the spoiler is right and I am not second guessing a thing anymore. If it ends up being one of the biggest foiler seasons ever, then so be it but until then, in my opinion Nick picked Vanessa and they are still happily engaged.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+79
bachfanforever123
sopearl
SarahD
nutty1
Edgarretana10