SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by sdmom Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:15 pm

Or can Vanessa trim his hair?
ETA: agree with Kasha. He said Trim, not Cut.
Or it could be my wishful thinking, Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 7 2498057887

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by lleyki Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:17 pm

bleuberry wrote:Yeah. Nick not being out and about is off. But then again Nick traveling to Montreal without a single sighting is strange too. Idk.

Well technically there was a sighting, at LAX, which means we at least know he flew somewhere this weekend. So no sighting at Montreal is not that strange because you can say it's strange he wasn't sighted anywhere. Like he couldn't have left LAX and not land somewhere.

eta: I don't think a snap with him writing he got a trim is a big deal. It would be more mysterious if he'd snapped himself at a barber shop getting a trim/cut. But he was clearly in a bathroom so that very easily could have been done by him, in my opinion.

I really think there is far more pointing to Nick and Vanessa being together this weekend than less. Nick is spotted at LAX, complete with picture so we know he was definitely there. Yet we get no snap, IG, etc. of him in any city doing stuff that people do while visiting a place. He doesn't seem to be hanging out with anyone at all. Then after almost no activity from both him and Vanessa, they both post snaps/IG where they're seemingly lounging in an apartment and "coincidentally" it seems they both decided to lounge on an orange couch. Just what are the odds? And then the only other activity we get from Nick is a selfie in the bathroom after trimming his beard, I assume.

As the saying goes, if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, it's a duck. Assuming the sighting of Vanessa at the Montreal airport a few weeks ago was accurate (and I believe it was, especially Nick's snaps of food that weekend), we know she came to him. So maybe they decided this time, to not make things too consistent, in case everyone catch on and he went to her. They just didn't count on a bright orange couch alerting everyone to what's going on.

Last edited by lleyki on Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:31 pm; edited 2 times in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:20 pm

I don't think they were together this weekend.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:22 pm

In his IG story he calls it a fresh trim.  With his hair type (the wave/curl) , I wouldn't think he'd let just anyone cut it, at least I wouldn't.  JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:23 pm

IMO it makes more sense for him to fly to Montreal with one airport picture, and stay indoors for the visit, Vanessa/her friend trimming his hair, than him flying somewhere else, and no sightings at all. If it was a stylist or a pro giving him a trim, they would have posted a picture, IMO..
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:25 pm

I think if they are together in Canada (I'd be surprised if they are in Montreal, but maybe in Toronto), there is a high likelihood we get a spotting of him coming back through international arrivals in LAX in the next day or so. With all the people and media at airports right now, will be hard for him to slip through unnoticed. JMO.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:28 pm

Maybe we will get another plane video. I would enjoy that--I would buy him some cheetohs.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:29 pm

I actually think it'd be much easier for him to slip through unnoticed right now. I think mass protests and people being detained likely will take way more precedent than the current Bachelor lead. I think most people at the airports right now are a little distracted.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:30 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:IMO it makes more sense for him to fly to Montreal with one airport picture, and stay indoors for the visit, Vanessa/her friend trimming his hair, than him flying somewhere else, and no sightings at all. If it was a stylist or a pro giving him a trim, they would have posted a picture, IMO..

Those reasons make me think it WAS a SHV. If Nick didn't fly somewhere that wasn't SHV related, wouldn't he have told us where he went? It just seems suspicious that he was spotted an airport and then both him & Vanessa go pretty much silent on SM this weekend. Also, what are the odds that both of them take pictures on orange furniture within an hour of each other if it wasn't the same one? Not very likely. I feel like if it wasn't a SHV weekend both of them probably would've been more active on SM. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:31 pm

I know it's not difficult to go from Detroit across the border via car. Is there a similar spot in the states one would fly into and then drive over the border to Montreal?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:39 pm

Maybe I am going crazy - but I swear I have seen the video of Vanessa on the bike before in another IG story or snap with same clothes. Is there a way on IG stories to post an old video and photo? I am thinking yes - as I saw a video from Kristina today with Sarah V for her birthday even though Kristina is not with Sarah V or anywhere hot - as her IG story showed.

I believe the person in the IG story with her is her best friend, who I believe lives out of town - potentially in Toronto - trying to find where I read that.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:40 pm

Isn't nick starting a men's grooming business? Maybe he trimmed his own beard. Im conflicted as to whether I think there was a shv or not.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+79
bachfanforever123
sopearl
SarahD
nutty1
Edgarretana10