SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 76 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest February 15th 2017, 4:14 am

coolangel wrote:I would like to know how anyone being a 'Bi*ch' is a true fact? IMO The only 'Bi*ch' that can be classified as a true fact is a female dog. Every other use of the term is just an opinion.

I said "believed to be fact". So opinion Smiley

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 76 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Cocoasneeze February 15th 2017, 4:15 am

Lara wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:
Lara wrote:

Well, Vanessa liked that IG comment about Nick being bored by Danielle L, so I'm not so convinced of that. IMO.

Vanessa got blamed for Nick sending DLo home by many many fans. When the fact is, that Nick sent her home, because he's the lead and he wasn't into her. I have no problem with Vanessa pointing ths out. IMO.

IMO, by that same line of thinking, if Vanessa really was a "b*tch" and/or crying for attention, there is nothing wrong with pointing that out either. IMO. Both are believed to be true facts by the women liking them, even though they are mean. Same thing, IMO.

IMO not even close. Calling Vanessa a b**** is coming for her character, insulting Vanessa. Saying that Nick looked bored with DLo is pointing that there wasn't a strong relationship between them, not finding fault in Danielle as a person.

Also, the little clique coming at Vanessa at the same time with fans, RS, ,etc is looking a lot like bullying, while Vanessa is standing her ground, defending herself from all the backlash. IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky February 15th 2017, 4:19 am

One more reason there won't be many "Bachelor reunions" for Vanessa in the future giggling and people were already hoping to see them with Nick at every "social event". Hugesmile :dripdrip

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM February 15th 2017, 4:21 am

@sdmom Speaking for myself, I wouldn't have thought it was ungracious if she didn't follow Rachel, I actually would've liked it better because they're clearly not friends, and it wouldn't come off as if Vanessa was trying to put on a front. Her tweet seemed sincere enough IMO. She definitely put thought into it, it toes the line perfectly, more than just a dry generic congrats, but nothing OTT that acts as if they have this great personal relationship.

Kristina's like confused me because they were just together and seemed like friends. Then again Kristina's also close to Rachel and that episode is right in the timeline that Rachel and Vanessa allegedly have their showdown where everyone picked Rachel's side, so maybe it brought up some bad feelings?  no idea  She's allowed to fave what she wants on her SM but I didn't like it either. There seems to be a lot of secrets this season regarding what went on in the house with Vanessa because while no one's talking about what the issues actually were and it wasn't shown, several girls have done/said vague things to imply something went down.

All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 15th 2017, 4:24 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:
Lara wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:

Vanessa got blamed for Nick sending DLo home by many many fans. When the fact is, that Nick sent her home, because he's the lead and he wasn't into her. I have no problem with Vanessa pointing ths out. IMO.

IMO, by that same line of thinking, if Vanessa really was a "b*tch" and/or crying for attention, there is nothing wrong with pointing that out either. IMO. Both are believed to be true facts by the women liking them, even though they are mean. Same thing, IMO.

IMO not even close. Calling Vanessa a b**** is coming for her character, insulting Vanessa. Saying that Nick looked bored with DLo is pointing that there wasn't a strong relationship between them, not finding fault in Danielle as a person.

Also, the little clique coming at Vanessa at the same time with fans, RS, ,etc is looking a lot like bullying, while Vanessa is standing her ground, defending herself from all the backlash. IMO.

Well, pacozero ended up deleting it and saying he wished he phrased it better and hadn't been so insulting to Danielle. So if the writer himself thought it was too mean....it probably was, IMO.

I don't see any clique coming at Vanessa. Kristina liked a mean comment, Vanessa liked a mean comment. I thought both were mean and unnecessary. Who  has attacked Vanessa? I'm guessing there's A LOT those girls aren't saying and Vanessa should probably be grafeful none of these girls are vindictive like Ashley I to spill the beans, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze February 15th 2017, 4:28 am

@ReneeM we only have RS's word that everyone picked Rachel's side. IMO it seems like someone from this clique (IMO) leaked info to RS, but it's not objective at all. I'm betting many girls stayed neutral, too.

IMO Vanessa and Rachel are long over whatever argument they had, both seem like mature, smart women. IMO it's the clique who haven't moved on, trying to shade on sm. Can't really blame them, though. The sm fame is what they got from the show, they're hanging onto it for dear life. IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom February 15th 2017, 4:30 am

I would have no problem Kristina calling Vanessa out if she didn't hang out and seem to have fun with her. My problem is she did, for whatever reason, and then called Vanessa out. IMO, that's hypocrite.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze February 15th 2017, 4:35 am

Lara wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:
Lara wrote:

Well, pacozero ended up deleting it and saying he wished he phrased it better and hadn't been so insulting to Danielle. So if the writer himself thought it was too mean....it probably was, IMO.

I don't see any clique coming at Vanessa. Kristina liked a mean comment, Vanessa liked a mean comment. I thought both were mean and unnecessary. Who  has attacked Vanessa? I'm guessing there's A LOT those girls aren't saying and Vanessa should probably be grafeful none of these girls are vindictive like Ashley I to spill the beans, IMO.

Is there any proof, that there is actually something to spill? We have RS's gossip, and he can't be trusted. Many times hes been 100% wrong. We have Kristina's twitter, but she also hung out with Vanessa, and they seemed to have fun, so that doesn't bode well with Kristina.

RS has IMO tried to paint Vanessa in a bad light for weeks, fans are attacking Vanessa, and the contestants are getting questions about it too, so they're not unaware, IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 15th 2017, 4:37 am

He's rarely, if ever, been wrong about drama in the house or episode-by-episode spoilers, save for the end. And, again, I think TheWrongReasons compiled a pretty good list of reason why there is a lot of support out there something happened. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze February 15th 2017, 4:44 am

IMO something happened. Each season something happens. We have no clue what happened, why and how it got resolved. IMO we are hearing only from one side, IMO it doesn't mean that side is correct, or that Vanessa's POV wouldn't be as valid. JMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM February 15th 2017, 4:44 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:@ReneeM we only have RS's word that everyone picked Rachel's side. IMO it seems like someone from this clique (IMO) leaked info to RS, but it's not objective at all. I'm betting many girls stayed neutral, too.

IMO Vanessa and Rachel are long over whatever argument they had, both seem like mature, smart women. IMO it's the clique who haven't moved on, trying to shade on sm. Can't really blame them, though. The sm fame is what they got from the show, they're hanging onto it for dear life. IMO.

In my post I said allegedly. I've tried really hard to mostly disregard what RS said because while I do believe there was conflict, I didn't get to see any context.

Curious who you think is in this clique?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel February 15th 2017, 5:02 am

Lara wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:
Lara wrote:

Even though I think there was drama in the house, I don't believe any details coming from RS. IMO He is already wrong about when the fight took place. He said it was during the group date when Vanessa, Rachel and Danielle were in the hotel. I posted this in the fan thread earlier today. IMO the fight happened during Dani's date and not during the group date. Remember the scene where Vanessa, Dani and Rachel were sitting around waiting for the date card when the group date was on. They all were chatting as usual. That is not the body language of two people who had just had a blowout. IMO the alleged fight happened when Dani was on her date and IMO it's safe to say that Vanessa was ganged up on irrespective of what caused it. Then Dani comes back to pack up and that must have been Vanessa's breaking point which we saw in the promos. 

IMO If there is something to spill, the girls should do that instead of veiled likes and *wink wink* comments. Atleast Vanessa will be able to come out and defend herself then. I no more care what happened in the house. What's happening outside it now is IMO a veiled form of bullying. All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+79
bachfanforever123
sopearl
SarahD
nutty1
Edgarretana10