SELECT CONTENT

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2  - Page 3 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2

Post by Just Looking Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:52 am

I wish them all the best

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2  - Page 3 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2

Post by Bobette Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:30 am

Just Looking wrote:I think they have had a lot to deal with since the end of the show, with Georgia's mum passing and in a new relationship all at the same time.  Also, the media hype around the show plus Georgia needing to get on with her life as best she can whilst feeling incredible grief and sadness. Perhaps it all went to her head a bit and she was trying to stay happy, light and on top of everything on the outside but quietly suffering on the inside.  I can only imagine how she has been and still is feeling and also for Lee having to be a big support through it all.  Sometimes when we're feeling overwhelmed and trying to battle on, we can go over the top at bit trying to mask how we really are feeling and coping.   Georgia is very popular and her public life has become very public.  Privately I'm sure it's a different story.  As always, JMO and how I see it.

This is how I see it too, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].  When I look at photos of Georgia her face seems to scream LOOK AT HOW HAPPY I AM!!! IMO it's like she's desperately trying to convince everyone - possibly herself most of all - that she is OK and happy and coping, but I'm not convinced.

Georgia gave up a lot to go on the show - not just her home and career in Tassie but, more significantly, being with her Mum during the last precious weeks of her life.  She may feel that the relationship needs to work and needs to be perfect for those sacrifices to have been "worth it".  

That's a huge amount of pressure to place on any relationship and if it falls apart IMO it will be all the more devastating for her because of what she sacrificed to get to that point.  That could lead to a lot of regret and IMO she will need a lot of support and perhaps some counselling.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:02 pm

Bobette wrote:*snipped*

Georgia gave up .... being with her Mum during the last precious weeks of her life.  

This is simply not true. 

Georgia did not give up being with her beloved mom during those last precious weeks of her life. In fact, Georgia spent the last two months of her mom's life living with her mom since filming had wrapped 2 months prior to her beloved mom's passing (RIP). Furthermore, as she herself stated in numerous interviews, Georgia wouldn't have been able to have spent that time if she didn't do the show and I doubt there would be many who could have spent those last months with their loved one especially if they lived in another state as Georgia did and especially since she didn't know they were her mother's last months until the week before she passed after being admitted in palliative care (as she explained in her Mamamia interview, the severity of her mom's illness was kept from her and her sister up until that time per her mother and father's choice to do so). So for Georgia, it was actually a blessing in disguise that she had those months to spend with her mom and something she would not have been able to do if it wasn't for her being on the show. 

*** Note: please make sure not to post something as fact when it is not fact as it will only lead to confusion and especially with a sensitive topic like this, it is imperative that there is no confusion. TYIA ***
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:55 pm

It is a fact that Georgia's Mum was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer before the show started filming as it was discussed in episode 1. Also fact that cast members are not permitted to see family during filming with the exception of the family meet & greets, though I am aware that they made concessions and let her have phone contact because of the situation.  

I realise this is a sensitive topic and do not intend any disrespect.  My point was simply that, since Georgia made the decision to do the show seeking a relationship during the time her mother was ill, in my opinion she may regret doing so if said relationship then falls apart after a few short weeks.  She may not regret anything in which case fine, it was JMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] That is not what you posted and to which my post was responding. Your post claimed as fact that she gave up seeing her mom in her "last weeks" which is not a fact and not true. Opinions are fine, however stating something as fact when it is not is something we take seriously on this forum. If you have any confusion about that feel free to send me a PM.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:34 pm

Wow - didn't see that coming. Perhaps a cooling off period is good for both of them. Who know what the real people are like behind what we are shown on TV and SM.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:03 am

It is a fact that if Georgia was not the Bachelorette she still would have been on TV in Tasmania and away from her mother and for even longer a period of time as she herself has stated in numerous interviews. So either way she would have been on TV and away from her mom during the filming time period.

Also fact, by doing the show, not only did Georgia have the possibility of finding the love of her life but most importantly, it allowed her to spend even more time with with her mother since she lived with her in the final months of her life.

So when it comes to regrets, based on her own words, I don't see how she would have more regrets because if she hadn't gone on the show, not only would she not have had those months to spend with her mother but she would have only had the lowest of lows during the passing of her mom and not experienced some silver lining of happiness and support with Lee by her side.. she would have been alone with no silver lining at all.

Whether the relationship lasts or not, as with anything, that is life and there are no guarantees. If it doesn't last, I don't see it taking away from that time of her life and how it helped her to have some happiness and support during such a horrible time. And if it the relationship does last? Then even more wonderful since her mom got to meet Lee who she said was her favorite. So either way, to me I see it as something positive :yes:

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:08 am

Update: Lee just posted on his IG stating they are very much still together and that the rumors via Woman's Day (and the other tabloids that ran the story) are BS. yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:19 am

hmmm... things are weird.
I still can't let go of those SM hints sleuthed here, such as why Lee has to take out G's name?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:24 am

Sometimes SM tells a story, sometimes it doesn't. It's hard to interpret things when one doesn't have all the facts. Plus, all couples go through ups and downs and that's just life.

Personally speaking, I've had my fair share of ups and downs with my beloved soulmate and hubby and they've only made us stronger and one thing for sure that I can say is that I wouldn't want to go through those ups and downs with anyone else!

So I am wishing G and Lee all the best and that they grow stronger together through whatever ups and downs life has as I really do think they have a truly rare and special connection and love.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:53 am

peggy0221 wrote:hmmm... things are weird.
I still can't let go of those SM hints sleuthed here, such as why Lee has to take out G's name?

I'm with you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], where there's smoke there's fire IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:21 pm

I didn't watch their season, but Lee is H-O-T!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2

+8
Cetamy
Dirty Street Pie
Linds911
Sundy
minnie_