SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

filming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion Empty Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:50 pm

Post any media SM etc that might be related to the potential Bachelorette 13.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:01 pm; edited 3 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

filming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by OnePromise Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:32 am

I think Millsy is being coy:

filming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion Img_1917

But he is right, Rachel doesn't belong on the Bachelor.  She belongs on the Bachelorette.  filming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion 4256136633

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

filming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:23 pm

Great article supporting Rachel for the 'ette.

bustle.com
Will Rachel Be The Next 'Bachelorette'? Nick Viall's Contestant Would Be The Perfect Choice For Many Reasons

ALEXIS RHIANNON a day ago

I don't care that the current season of The Bachelor is still airing; I'm ready to talk about what comes next. No offense to Nick Viall, but the most compelling part of this season is the women courting him. So will The Bachelor's Rachel be the next Bachelorette? Honestly, I know it's early, but I'm calling it right now: yes. I think Rachel as the Bachelorette is what the people want, I think it's what the producers want, and I think it's honestly what Nick wants, based on nothing more than watching his face through my television every week.

First of all, let me say that I am a huge fan of Rachel. I liked her from the moment she was introduced and had the cojones to say that she doesn't believe in "love at first sight." She said she was more of an energy gal, and was hopeful that that chemistry would be there between her and Nick, but that she wouldn't know until they, y'know... actually met.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:45 pm

http://www.glamour.com/story/dear-chris-harrison-make-real-housewives-the-next-bachelorette

I've never watched any Real Housewives epis so have no idea who these people are.  It did, however, get me thinkin'.
Bach alumni keep crossing over into other reality tv shows - Marriage Bootcamp, Famiously Single, Wife Swap, DWTS... so I suppose it isn't an impossible stretch to have someone do the reverse.  Wasn't there false speculation about someone from "Survivor" maybe coming on this Bach season?
Anyway, food for thought.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:58 pm

Bringing my post over from Rachel's thread.
Rachel's thread

GuardianAngel wrote:
emusha wrote:GMA
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/bachelor-nick-viall-appears-live-gma-45313515

Kelly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgajfLzkSi4

In the GMA POP he briefly talked about Alexis when asked, how she's funny, mentioned BIP as he did in his blog, mentioned Whitney briefly, when asked about Rachel he used words like beautiful smart cliche felt like he's known her forever easy to hang out with.

He was not asked about anyone else, so it's difficult to compare to others. Who was the host in the grey dress that wouldn't STHU?

During Kelly, they never asked or mentioned Rachel at all. However they did have an almost 5 minute Corrine game show. They read 5-6 lines and he had to guess if Corrine said it or not. Again, so much media exposure for Corrine.
Nick starts at around the 26min mark.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:15 am

I've seen posts a while back about how many followers each of the women have. I don't know how to look that up - would somebody share that here, or tell me what thread I might find a current comparison?

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 613

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:21 am

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:42 am

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 613

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:15 pm

Some articles on Dailymailonline about her been the bachelorette.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:47 pm

SM comparison between before being announced and after.

Twitter -@TheRachLindsay FOLLOWERS 7,394

IG therachlindsay 65.4k followers

Twitter - @TheRachLindsay FOLLOWERS 16.5K

IG therachellindsay 114K

For comparison IG only.

jessietrey wrote:Large gains in SM follower counts after last week's episode, only 6 girls remain. Here is the weekly update on Instagram follower count going into tomorrow's episode (Bimini, Bahamas)

Vanessa Grimaldi 273k
Corinne Olympios 262k
Raven Gates 181k
Kristina Schulman 111k
Danielle Maltby 105k
Rachel Lindsay 62.8k

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:21 pm

Interesting piece from NPR:
The Purely Accidental Lessons of the First Black Bachelorette

filming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:40 pm

That is a very interesting read. @bleuberry

Thanks for posting that.

The odds really go up that we will have a Black Bachelor too. YAY... Finally!
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+51
momoftrips
Beagle
Mia_Leoni
Duke702
Swiss Girl