SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:54 pm

Maybe we'll get some good pics of the guys then!  
The Bachelorette  @BacheloretteABC
Ever wonder how you can be part of a group date on #TheBachelorette? Here's your chance if you'll be in the SoCal area this Monday!
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 11 C7A4KSuU4AABHWz
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:21 am

Her dress! Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 11 1f60d

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:23 am

Good luck Rachel now that MF has his paws (literally and figuratively) on you hmmm

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:48 am

pvpr wrote:Her dress! Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 11 1f60d

:yes: Beautiful dress! She looks stunning Smiley here come the glitter dresses again!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:28 am

pvpr wrote:Her dress! Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 11 1f60d

She looks good asf eyedrool

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:34 am

It may be what he's eating but if it's any reference to the guys then bleh. Then again, from the way this show is going, I'd be more surprised if there are not a bunch of guys giving JoJo's guys a run for their money than if there are... no no

Mike Fleiss‏Verified account @fleissmeister 9m9 minutes ago
Night One. Cheesecake and beefcake...
#TheBachelorette
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:25 am

Some of the guys from night one.

I was skeptical it would happen but I am liking the diversity already!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:28 am

I'm pleasantly surprised with the diversity! I counted 16 guys and about half of them look to be men of colour. The guy in the white suit leaning forward to talk to the guy with his back to the camera is Josiah IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:31 am

pvpr wrote:I'm pleasantly surprised with the diversity! I counted 16 guys and about half of them look to be men of colour. The guy in the white suit leaning forward to talk to the guy with his back to the camera is Josiah IMO.

It's definitely Josiah I spotted him right away. This is just a guess but I think he's talking to Eric, the build looks the same from the pictures I've seen of him.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:05 am

Not a fan of sparkly dresses if that's what is is, but she looks great. Perfect style for her body shape IMO. The main thing is it looks so comfortable. Good choice!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:20 pm

I actually thought it was a lace dress at first but not so sure.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:23 pm

@Carine I thought that too actually. I asked.

In reply to Mike Fleiss
BachSpoilersFan‏ @BachSpoilersFan now8 seconds ago

@fleissmeister we need @Possessionista or someone to give us the details on the gown! Gorgeous! #Bachelorette

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+51
momoftrips
Beagle
Mia_Leoni
Duke702
Swiss Girl