SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:41 am

I have a feeling the final 1 might be in that group of guys.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Carine Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:54 am

@reason just waiting to check the show tomorrow but I do think there is a possibility at least a few favs.. Also will be on the look out on her giving anything away...

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:02 am

*That O brian guy will be out soon, Rachel and Ellen did not like his "sloppy seconds" comment.
*Peter is kinda shy and quiet
*Willie G is super cute

Last edited by Dessler on Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:14 am; edited 3 times in total
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:03 am

coolangel wrote:
coolangel wrote:I think this is a case of 'If you can't beat them, join them'... and then destroy them. The show wants to shut RS's shop so they are giving away the spoilers themselves IMO. laugh out loud laugh out loud

Counting these 6, the show will have officially given away 10 guys tomorrow. RS has given 8 so far including the ATFR 4.

Show-1       RS-0

rofl rofl

Sorry for quoting myself, but I just realized it's 2-0 now. Millsy also gave away the villains - Lucas and some sleeper villain doctor. Remember how much RS teased us with 'who's the villain' last year and that bogus info the forum received about V being difficult and being let go? Haha! 

Between MF and Millsy, RS won't have much to spoil this season. laugh out loud

Show-2      RS-0

rofl rofl

Out of the 13 contestants we have threads for 6 of them were sleuthed right here! TY to all sleuthers! Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 27 1710264613

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:09 am

The guy in the white tee on the right is really cute.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:14 am

Brian made the sloppy seconds comment, not Fred. Was that Peter who said 'I second that' when Brian said she's a good kisser? laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:18 am

@dessler thanks this was fun. The sloopy is gonna go. Willie is not doing it for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:19 am

reason wrote:@dessler thanks this was fun.  The sloopy is gonna go.  Willie is not doing it for me.
Why not? I think he is super cute with a great smile
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:20 am

Kashathediva wrote:The guy in the white tee on the right is really cute.

I believe that is Peter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:23 am

No, that is Willie in the second video. If that is who @Kashathediva is talking about.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:23 am

reason wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:The guy in the white tee on the right is really cute.

I believe that is Peter.

No. It's not Peter I am referring to. The guy in the rain video who is black in the white tee. He seems cute. Peter reminds me of a douche.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:24 am

Will is my new favourite and going on a limb, in the F3. Peter is one hot looking guy. The camera panned on these two more than anyone else from what I saw. Also, in the first youtube, thanks Fred Johnson from Dallas! It's a common name but with some work I'm sure we can find him. We have to find WillieG, he's adorable!

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 27 Captur23

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 27 Captur24

Dessler wrote:

*That O brian guy will be out soon, Rachel and Ellen did not like his "sloppy seconds" comment.
*Peter is kinda shy and quiet
*Willie G is super cute

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+51
momoftrips
Beagle
Mia_Leoni
Duke702
Swiss Girl