SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:41 am

Welcomeparty! @queenb231985 hope you enjoy your stay here.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:01 am

I think episode 5 1-on-1 date is probably going to be either Will or Eric. I'd like to see some candid pics of that date.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:13 am

@mobyz you dont think Josiah will get a 1 on 1 date? Did he not win the spelling bee in episode 4?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:15 am

reason wrote:@mobyz you dont think Josiah will get a 1 on 1 date?  Did he not win the spelling bee in episode 4?

It's possible it could be Josiah as well.  I just have a feeling Will G will likely get it.  Just my opinion...  We will find out soon enough.  Josiah looks good on paper, but I'm not feeling him with Rachel.  Imho, I don't think she cares for lawyers like it's been stated before.  Maybe she finds most lawyers way too serious and analytical.  Ironic considering she's a lawyer. Maybe she wants someone with a totally different career from her, and doesn't want to deal with the daily discussion of law and order and nothing else with a spouse.  Just speculating here though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:18 am

@mobyz I got that, I am just thinking out loud because of the storybook photo from the producers snap that have the title Ellie and Emmett a reference to Legally Blonde giggling giggling.  This season I am so intrigue have not been for a long time, hope they do something different. The same old same needs a new dressing. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:39 am

@reason I agree.  I'm intrigued by Rachel season.  I think it could turn out to be one of the most unpredictable season. When the season starts, Rachel could turn out to be the kind of bachelorette that has connections with multiple guys, or it could end up being that her F1 is too obvious from the start.  I'm leaning towards a combination of both scenarios.  Imho, I think she has her F1 picked based on how giddy she was on Ellen and how happy she looked in some of the pics Mike Fleiss posted.  My only concern is whether her pick feels the same way.  Imho, based on a few observations, I still believe is between Peter and Will until I see otherwise.  Peter is an enigma right now because I don't know if he's a take charge kind of guy like Will Gaskin is.  Rachel seems attracted to big personalities.  But I think Peter is very funny especially when he feels comfortable with someone.  My opinion of course.   Rachel is attracted to him for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by queenb231985 Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:51 am

@reasons thanks for the warm welcome! Been an avid watcher for a while now. Missed a few seasons when I didn't care too much for the lead but the last several I've actually liked . I'm really excited for Rachel's season. She was my fav on Nick's season and I'm hoping for the best for her on her journey. Can't wait for May 22nd!

My first impressions top 4 are: Peter, Will and Dean. 4. Is a toss up btw Eric or Alex. right now. I guess will see if this changes laugh out loud
Also I too have a feeling she won't end up with one of the lawyers (Jack or Josiah). They could be possible candidates for future Bachelor. Who knows just something in my gut

Last edited by queenb231985 on Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total

queenb231985

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:08 am

mobyz wrote:@reason I agree.  I'm intrigued by Rachel season.  I think it could turn out to be one of the most unpredictable season. When the season starts, Rachel could turn out to be the kind of bachelorette that has connections with multiple guys, or it could end up being that her F1 is too obvious from the start.  I'm leaning towards a combination of both scenarios.  Imho, I think she has her F1 picked based on how giddy she was on Ellen and how happy she looked in some of the pics Mike Fleiss posted.  My only concern is whether her pick feels the same way.  Imho, based on a few observations, I still believe is between Peter and Will until I see otherwise.  Peter is an enigma right now because I don't know if he's a take charge kind of guy like Will Gaskin is.  Rachel seems attracted to big personalities.  But I think Peter is very funny especially when he feels comfortable with someone.  My opinion of course.   Rachel is attracted to him for sure.

I think for a balance because of the way I see Rachel she needs some who is low key and laid back, with romance, emotional intelligence and spark.  I like Peter for some reason not too hot for Will, I dont see the spark with him but the outcome is still unknown. I am not trying to be judgmental but the way I see her on her hometown date I don't know if I would go with Will. I am looking at this season as a throwback to Trista season wine here's hoping things turn out good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:18 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:19 am

@reason, You're right. My money has been on Peter even before the appearance on the Ellen show. But we will find out soon. Rachel eyes sparks when she looks at him. And I still believe that the "magical kiss" was with Peter. I also think is interesting that we still don't have any candid pics of Rachel and Peter 1-on-1 date. Apparently the audience members were not allowed to take pictures during her date with Peter. But i find it suspicious that we got pics from her other dates including endless pics and videos from her date with Dean and Jack in South Carolina.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:21 am

Was Peter date not private at la Quinta?  did they have an audience? I find it interesting that on the Ellen date Peter was on back to back dates, he is the only one who got a full body hug, while she uses her left hand to block the others from full hugs. This season is gonna be rad giggling giggling

Last edited by reason on Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:24 am

cmarci93 wrote:More photos from the date today ,look at that limo in the back hah
Seems like they are in deep conversation.
They used this ladies truck for the date
https://instagram.com/p/BSSUbdKF9bz/
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 76 Img_1726
snipped

F3 Ben Higgins - Kaitlyn's season

http://www.ihategreenbeans.com/the-bachelorette-recap-episode-5/
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 76 9k=

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+51
momoftrips
Beagle
Mia_Leoni
Duke702
Swiss Girl