SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 33 of 62 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 47 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorABC -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:11 am

bluwavz wrote:Oh no. The BOR has picked out his next victim. Please not sweet Kristina!

ZOMBIE! Night of living dead. Thriller. Walking Dead. Z Nation. Zombie Norman Bates.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

BachelorABC -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:14 am

H
Here is my problem with this season:

The editors went WAY too far with the "Will Nick be dumped and/or leave single" cliché garbage. They went sooooooo far with that captain obvious baloney, that it's to the detriment of learning anything substantive or meaningful about any of the other women, most notably Vanessa his F1. Their connection is so choppy and watered down, and they have sacrificed showing us it just so they can keep (the dumb contingent) of their audience thinking that of course Nick leaves alone. So stupid. The fact that they are pushing this idiocy so much proves to me the opposite is actually true. If he really got dumped at the end, they'd try to save that for shock value. 

Also, go away Andi. No one cares about your advice to #25. You are the last person in the world that should be giving advice Miss She Who Hath Pick #26.

Last edited by sosleepy on Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:14 am

coolangel wrote:Kristina's breakup was the most brutal one this season. Upset If I didn't know better, I would say they were announcing her as the 'Ette in an hour. JMO.
That thought crossed my mind, especially Elan saying all those positive things about her (in one of the other threads).
Guess I'll know what tp have up their sleeve soon enough.

Last edited by quietpal on Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:15 am

BachelorABC -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 16585098_423300804728269_4989264277115240448_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTQ0OTQzOTkxMTUxMzQyMTE1MA%3D%3D
kristinaschulman
This fab 6 (+1 bearded creature) are off to a new destination! Tune in tonight 8/7c on ABC to find out where
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:16 am

mizzoufan wrote:Josh Allan MurrayVerified account
‏@JoshAllanMurray

Follow
More
Kristina is a cutie, she'll land on her feet, sweet girl.

BachelorABC -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Run BachelorABC -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Run BachelorABC -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Run BachelorABC -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Run

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:17 am

Kashathediva wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Oh no. The BOR has picked out his next victim. Please not sweet Kristina!

ZOMBIE! Night of living dead. Thriller. Walking Dead. Z Nation. Zombie Norman Bates.

cantstopl  Kristina is a smart grl! hopefully smart enough to know to stay away! otherwise I believe we as fans need to protect her and WARN her of that danger man Hugesmile

Last edited by LeapofFaith on Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:17 am

I had to laugh at Juan Pablo @ing Josh laugh out loud

BachelorABC -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:18 am

I wonder if Vanessa had some kind of upgraded suite to herself, since a lot of the winners in the past have gotten better digs than the rest of the cast. It would explain why she wasn't even there when Danielle M came to say goodbye.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:18 am

mizzoufan wrote:Josh Allan MurrayVerified account
‏@JoshAllanMurray

Follow
More
Kristina is a cutie, she'll land on her feet, sweet girl.

Josh u are not worthy of Kristina not now or ever.

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:18 am

Chad was always tweeting to Kristina as well!

BachelorABC -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Screen12

SC of my twitter feed

Last edited by cookielover12 on Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:18 am

@bleuberry laugh out loud love it. Sorry non JPG fans, but I love that guy. No filter. He doesn't give two hoots, never did. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:19 am

sosleepy wrote:H
Here is my problem with this season:

The editors went WAY too far with the "Will Nick be dumped and/or leave single" cliché garbage. They went sooooooo far with that captain obvious baloney, that it's to the detriment of learning anything substantive or meaningful about any of the other women, most notably Vanessa his F1. Their connection is so choppy and watered down, and they have sacrificed showing us it just so they can keep (the dumb contingent) of their audience thinking that of course Nick leaves alone. So stupid. The fact that they are pushing this idiocy so much proves to me the opposite is actually true. If he really got dumped at the end, they'd try to save that for shock value. 

Also, go away Andi. No one cares about your advice to #25. You are the last person in the world that should be giving advice Miss She Who Hath Pick #26.

I love your post and think it brings up good discussion. IMO (wink)
This is the show. It's always storyboarded and is becoming more scripted.
I know viewers and/or fans, even members may not like this, but IMO it's true. If anything shows this the most it's what your post stated from Nick to his relationship with Vanessa to MEandI's repeat visit to announcing Rachel unprecendently early.
This show is not about the romance. It's not. It's about the storyboard. It's about ratings. It's MF's sociological dating experiment now hyped up on production steroids of getting ratings for the next season.
The romance is the cherry or the sprinkles. That's it.  Oh btw--ETA another IMO.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:22 am; edited 2 times in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 62 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 47 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
Bee
KB_Mom
AllAboutLove
Norcalgal
MiaHawk