SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 55 of 62 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 58 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

25 -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:56 am

atem wrote:snipped

I haven't seen any proof of that at all.  If she was feeding info to Steve, all she had to do was e-mail him.  Not tweet it for anyone to see.  So, her tweeting for anyone bothering to look could make the same assumption and RS has never said anything other than Vanessa was F1 from the get go and he knew about the so called fight with Rachel.  

Raven has never been fake or mean.  Corrine is a spoiled brat and I don't get this hate for Raven when she's said nothing but nice things about Nick after filming.

So Corrine can call Vanessa and others a B word, but Raven is the fake one?  Please.

It was posted here on our forum. The tweets were brought over here. You may not have seen it, but it was sleuthed. The tweeter tweeted Blogger Boy roses, after RC's. I have no idea why she decided to do it on twitter for everyone to see but she did. Vanessa has nothing to do with my point. My point is in my opinion, blogger boy will trash those who do not feed him information. Raven's camp IMO certainly was vocal in their SM before filming even started. Then we had the one tweeting him roses. Someone said something negative about Raven on his blog, and he deleted, which he apparently never does, but indicated that person was a troll. Just another incident that proves to me, he picks and chooses who he trashes and who he won't divulge negativity if he knows anything because he may have been fed info. I never said Raven was fake, I never said anything about Corrine, none of that is what I'm referring to.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

25 -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maya Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:07 pm

Fight happened, girls sided with Rachel, fight wasn't shown, Vanessa takes all the blame. Why?
Maybe she really is a bitch, maybe Rachel is or maybe they both were just very emotional at the time? We can't tell, we can only speculate. But it's not fair for people to point fingers at Vanessa only. JMO

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:11 pm

@Maya I think nobody is a b**** and that's why I'm being so repetitive about "BS from RS". Because "boxing" someone into a category is easy, trying to understand them is harder (because it requires listening) ... and we don't have merely enough here to even understand anything, since it's all post filming "good old kindergarten telephone" work.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:26 pm

I agree! I don't think any of them is I should have worded it better. I simply don't like the hate V's getting from people that haven't even seen what happened . I would feel the same way if Rachel was getting all the heat. I think they are both great women.

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:31 pm

^^ TPTB don't care if the lead, F1, future BIP contestants, future lead or HEA twits have their reputation tarnished in the eyes of some viewers IMO. MeAndI was shown twisting off on JuanP in a manufactured rant (IMO) and became the lead. Poor old stormhorse Ben F was humiliated by proposing, then got his own show complete with Oceangate. Perfect Ben was shown saying those 3 magic words to F2 JoJo repeatedly, but was supposedly the new Bach nation king. Now we're even shown Corinne's attempted seduction of Nick with pious sl** shaming by golden boy Seanie on SM. No one is off-limits IMO.

TPTB just want buzz among the viewers and potential viewers, IMO.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:51 pm

Yeah I agree. No cast is immune to fostering water cooler juice. In fact, it's probably encouraged. :stirthepot

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:12 pm

I'm glad nothing was shown. It benefits both Vanessa and Rachel. I just wish the other women would stop instigating it. If it wasn't shown why do they feel the need to talk about it. I don't understand the logic behind it other than trying to hurt Vanessa's reputation. That's evil, IMO. What are they actually gaining from gossiping? Nick chose his woman. This rumor isn't going to change his decision. Move on! JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:18 pm

sosleepy wrote:This is exactly why, while overall I think Nick had quality women. Career focused, intelligent, strong. They are still catty and I think he actually had *more* drama and cliquishness within his cast then most.

Compared to Ben's girls who are by and large painted as immature and not quality. I somewhat disagree. I agree that overall I prefer the caliber of Nick's girls. But I do think (outside of early Olivia bullying and manufactured drama), those girls all mostly got along and have and continue to be supportive of one and other.

Outside of the show, besides some of them and their alleged dislike for Vanessa, all the girls seem very friendly with each other, and supportive and every week whenever girls are eliminated there's always an outpouring of love from the other girls. There's mentions of this 'clique' (I'm still not sure who's a part of it, can someone fill me in) but even Danielle M and Taylor who Vanessa seems close with are friendly with the other girls liking and commenting on various posts. Just because some don't (allegedly) like Vanessa for reasons unknown, they're all catty, drama loving b*tches who are jealous that Vanessa 'won'? Like ...what? All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:18 pm

What I find more interesting is that this was the only brouhaha the entire series. I kind of think it wasn't. So maybe it wasn't that big of deal? IDK.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:24 pm

Kashathediva wrote:What I find more interesting is that this was the only brouhaha the entire series. I kind of think it wasn't. So maybe it wasn't that big of deal? IDK.
BUT bloggerboy says it was! How dare you question his opinion or the girls on the show who didn't get what they wanted? no

So over it!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:25 pm

I agree^ if it were that "JUICY content" I doubt TPTB would leave it on the cutting room floor. They could've just chopped and spliced things together so it would benefit the new lead. They rarely care about the F1's reputation (Nikki, Courtney). They showed Corrine talking about Vanessa. It's probably how the other women felt about her. Maybe that was the only hint they cared to show. I wonder if watching it back TPTB felt it was looking too much like "bullying" so they just decided not to show it altogether. I mean if it was during Dani M's date then that's  4 vs 1? That's too one sided, IMO. Not a good look. JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:27 pm

Danielle literally looked at her phone and send messages for the majority of the 2 hour podcast...except when she mentioned that Nick wanted her to be the F1 then sent her home.
I don't recall her ever saying this - she said something along the lines of...they had a strong spark that he thought wasn't sustainable after the show, thus one of the reasons for the goodbye. Even if she had mentioned him wanting her she to be F1 ... well, he literally told her in the show, if there was one person he wanted to be "it", it was her ... so it wouldn't be factually inaccurate based on info thrown out there (whether he meant it is another story).

As for looking at her phone during the viewing party ... she admitted that it was awkward in another interview and she did have moments of engagements/answering questions. I also noticed that she teared up in empathy during the DM/Kristina breakup scenes. She mentioned to Jasmine while tearing up that this is why she doesn't usually watch with people - because she gets emotional - so perhaps using the phone was to distract/rein in too much emotion. Unless she's the best actress ever.

Whitney told Nick that Danielle was fake but weirdly now they are pals united against Vanessa.
This is factually inaccurate and it's not IMO because info is in the S. Thomas ep. Whitney never mentioned anything about Danielle being fake - she questioned if Danielle was "ready" for a relationship. Danielle mentioned in another interview that they had talked about it after the ep/texted during the ep, Whitney apologized, Danielle understood it was bc of heightened emotions - and that is that. I highly doubt they are just friends now to be "against" V. IMO if they wanted to truly be "against" V, there is IMO much more tea that could be spilled with strong hints if they weren't allowed to outright say it ...and IMO they've all been pretty vague for the most part. And I see their discussing as merely discussing what many other viewers were wondering about before realizing that they perhaps should not say too much more due to ... who knows why. TPTB perhaps.  I did not see any nefarious plot against Vanessa in this scenario.

All JMO unless otherwise stated ...

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 62 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 58 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
Bee
KB_Mom
AllAboutLove
Norcalgal
MiaHawk