SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:13 am

Aunties_Love wrote:There is no SM page here so am posting this here.  It is the casting call for The Bachelor Canada............  
casting list is:
winnipeg   feb 1
calgary  feb 3
vancouver  feb 5
montreal   feb 7
halifax  feb 9
toronto  feb 11

the full article can be read at the link.

http://www.corusent.com/news/calling-canadian-singles-bachelor-canada-launches-national-casting-tour-search-bachelors-bachelorettes/

Bachelorette Canada Verified account
‏@BacheloretteCA

We're loving Calgary! Come see us we're here until 8 tonite!

Production Starts in Spring 2017

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:17 am

@Aunties_Love - I went into archives to bring up a filming schedule but it seems we never had one. Brad and Tim premiered in September.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:07 pm

I will check to see what I have....

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:02 pm

Just checked my stuff.....I have no proper filming schedule neither.  Mostly some chicken scratch notes regarding tweets and locations where people were spotted but no nuts and bolts schedule per se. What I will start doing though as I did for the Bachelorette one....start checking the newspapers for names....some were released on Bette Can.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:48 pm

I hope this one starts filming soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:20 pm

They had started filming in mid to late march before so maybe around that again?

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:59 pm

Thanks to the person who let me know that filming may start this Thursday March 30th in Barbados. Not confirmed, but we should start doing some digging!!!

yes Thanks again!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:30 pm

@reason We don't know. They haven't announced it yet, and we have no leads. I'm going to see what Mike's been up to lately.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks to the person who let me know that filming may start this Thursday March 30th in Barbados. Not confirmed, but we should start doing some digging!!!

yes Thanks again!

Do you know if they are starting the season there or have they already filmed a few episodes and are now on the road?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:38 pm

I went back to Tim's season and this was posted April 29th. IIRC at that point, they they had been to these cities. Maybe the person thinks they'll be in the Barbados on the 30th but they've already filmed in the lead's home town?

@noahcappe The host, last tweeted March 23rd, he's retweeted a couple of tweets but nothing since. He promotes Carnival Eats which looks like it's on Thursdays, and he hosts it or is involved. Prior to that he tweets every couple of days.

DazedAndConfused wrote:
1. Vancouver
2. Cabo, Mexico
3. Bahamas
4. Toronto
5. Stay tuned...

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:39 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I went back to Tim's season and this was posted April 29th. IIRC at that point, they they had been to these cities. Maybe the person thinks they'll be in the Barbados on the 30th but they've already filmed in the lead's home town?

@noahcappe The host, last tweeted March 23rd, he's retweeted a couple of tweets but nothing since. He promotes Carnival Eats which looks like it's on Thursdays, and he hosts it or is involved. Prior to that he tweets every couple of days.

DazedAndConfused wrote:
1. Vancouver
2. Cabo, Mexico
3. Bahamas
4. Toronto
5. Stay tuned...
Well Mike was supposed to of been in Toronto lately....cause of the east being warmer than us in the west, wondered if they started filming there then to Barbados??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+3
Sprite
Aunties_Love
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum