Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu May 04, 2017 1:46 pm

@richmondrose Nice catch!

I'm bringing this over from Tim Warmels thread. It looks like they were having group dates April 22nd. IMO it's not looking good for Mike. @noahcappe 's twitter is of no help. He appears to uses it regularly. It could be because he's allowed to use his phone. I just tweeted him. We'll see if he responds.

GuardianAngel on Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:29 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Sues_Reality wrote:
Sues_Reality wrote:Tweet: RTTI @RTTIMEETINGS April 21 2:41PM
Filming the bachelor Canadian version at the Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos talk about NOT reality! pic.twitter.com/fOEyA842mT
https://twitter.com/RTTIMEETINGS/status/458359866554187776/photo/1
Sorry I was in a hurry and I couldn't figure out how to post the pic.

Group date like I thought?
image not available
http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2369-bachelor-canada-season-2-sleuthing-spoilers-speculation-discussion


___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
avatar
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 43278
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lettore on Thu May 04, 2017 2:15 pm

I think they began filming, this is the pic Claire posted couple of days ago:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTjz1kOF6qt/?taken-by=clairefrlnd

lettore

Posts : 43
Join date : 2016-05-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu May 04, 2017 2:21 pm

@lettore Great! yes


Secret places with the best faces. It's gonna be a good one!     clairefrlnd

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTjz1kOF6qt/?taken-by=clairefrlnd


___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
avatar
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 43278
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love on Thu May 04, 2017 4:40 pm

To me, Mike is still in contention for the lead. Look at his IG, he posts every day or two. well now he posts once a week if that and the throwback pics that he posts are from previous posts, IMO, he only posted the one new pic. IMO, they started filming on Apr 18, right after Easter and they started their filming in Winnipeg. A few of the girls that I suspect were on the season had IG pics in Winnipeg and they aren't from there(one from Montreal, another from Vancouver) and have no connection to each other than the Bach. I will take the remainder of this post to the contestant thread.
avatar
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 7575
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 48
Location : Island Time

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Seabear on Thu May 04, 2017 4:43 pm

Noah posted an IG video 2 days ago from LA after an event for Marriott saying he was headed to the airport to get back to set for a show he was filming. When he landed he showed the landscape and said he was at a secret location. My takeaway was that it was filming the Bachelor. Noah also mentioned that he had to keep things secret for awhile.giggling

Mike has had some recent IG video's so IMO it is uncertain if he is the Bachelor. I am on the fence....but leaning toward no but maybe so..... laugh out loud

The next Bachelor is definitely not Mikhel....he is still dating his post show girlfriend.
JMO
avatar
Seabear
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2948
Join date : 2015-05-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by richmondrose on Thu May 04, 2017 4:51 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:To me, Mike is still in contention for the lead.  Look at his IG, he posts every day or two.  well now he posts once a week if that and the throwback pics that he posts are from previous posts, IMO, he only posted the one new pic.          IMO, they started filming on Apr 18, right after Easter and they started their filming in Winnipeg.  A few of the girls that I suspect were on the season had IG pics in Winnipeg and they aren't from there(one from Montreal, another from Vancouver) and have no connection to each other than the Bach.  I will take the remainder of this post to the contestant thread.


AL, I haven't been following along, so I would appreciate it if you would point me in the right direction to find these IG pictures. TIA.
avatar
richmondrose

Posts : 2286
Join date : 2011-05-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lettore on Thu May 04, 2017 5:36 pm

There is a comment below Mike's latest IG post with his goddaughter that says: "...see you guys soon at the lake..." I have no idea wether this girl really knows Mike or whome she is reffering to, just taking it in consideration.

lettore

Posts : 43
Join date : 2016-05-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love on Fri May 05, 2017 3:31 am

richmondrose wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:To me, Mike is still in contention for the lead.  Look at his IG, he posts every day or two.  well now he posts once a week if that and the throwback pics that he posts are from previous posts, IMO, he only posted the one new pic.          IMO, they started filming on Apr 18, right after Easter and they started their filming in Winnipeg.  A few of the girls that I suspect were on the season had IG pics in Winnipeg and they aren't from there(one from Montreal, another from Vancouver) and have no connection to each other than the Bach.  I will take the remainder of this post to the contestant thread.


AL, I haven't been following along, so I would appreciate it if you would point me in the right direction to find these IG pictures. TIA.
the two girls that I am talking about are private IG's. I can't post the pics nor other info than that. I also put more contestant info in the no discussion and the discussion threads. These are the ones that I am certain that are on the show currently. Their IG's were on till the 15th and now all are off. IMO, filming began on tues Apr. 18. THat would go to other girls ig's and other info that I can't currently share due to the ig's being private.
avatar
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 7575
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 48
Location : Island Time

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love on Fri May 05, 2017 3:34 am

lettore wrote:There is a comment below Mike's latest IG post with his goddaughter that says: "...see you guys soon at the lake..." I have no idea wether this girl really knows Mike or whome she is reffering to, just taking it in consideration.
Yea, that could be taken several ways. IMO, filming could of began at Winnipeg area. To me, it looks like they are in a tropical area now though.....I wondered if it was Tofino in the first place, but they are in short sleeves and look tanned so likey somewhere warmer than it is around here. We still range from 10C to 14C so not really warm considering the ocean breezes we've had.
avatar
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 7575
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 48
Location : Island Time

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:37 am

[Quote] Vacation Spoiler: The Bachelor Canada Filming in The Dominican Republic
By DAMI - Last updated: Thursday, May 4, 2017

Source

Photos of girls and full story copied to general discussion thread.
avatar
Bobette

Posts : 3282
Join date : 2016-10-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel on Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:09 pm

@Bobette Thanks! Wow, that's a great blog!

It looks like filming stared around April 22nd? according to @Sues_Reality post upthread, and @lettore's post by Clare May 4th - May 9th.

The blog was posted May 4th so that must have been the first city they travelled to?


___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
avatar
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 43278
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Bobette Thanks! Wow, that's a great blog!

It looks like filming stared around April 22nd? according to @Sues_Reality post upthread, and @lettore's post by Clare May 4th - May 9th.

The blog was posted May 4th so that must have been the first city they travelled to?

Yes, that's how I see it too - first stop, the Dominican Republic.  Nice!  
The blog writer estimated 10-12 girls in attendance which fits too for that stage of filming, IMO.  yes
avatar
Bobette

Posts : 3282
Join date : 2016-10-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum