SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6 - Page 79 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by Ash2214 Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:52 pm

I don't know, JJ said that this was from his perspective and saying he doesn't know what goes on behind closed doors was kind of like "hey.. just in case, let me say this" laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6 - Page 79 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by shaughnessyb Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:53 pm

Yeah, I'm not totally sure what my takeaway is. He also did say that the way they were interacting on the ice when there were no cameras or anything was definitely not like two people who are faking their relationship or about to break up. I got a few mixed messages, and honestly I was surprised he commented at all instead of just saying he couldn't speak to someone else's relationship.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:59 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I don't know, JJ said that this was from his perspective and saying he doesn't know what goes on behind closed doors was kind of like "hey.. just in case, let me say this" laugh out loud
I think he was doing that too.. But idk laugh out loud

shaughnessyb wrote:Yeah, I'm not totally sure what my takeaway is. He also did say that the way they were interacting on the ice when there were no cameras or anything was definitely not like two people who are faking their relationship or about to break up. I got a few mixed messages, and honestly I was surprised he commented at all instead of just saying he couldn't speak to someone else's relationship.
The thing though, there WERE cameras at the skating rink. Ben and Lauren (and all the hockey players) got photographed and they were interviewed laugh out loud I think he was giving mixed messages too. He was wanting to defend them...but also be like "hey...they might break up." laugh out loud

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:07 pm

^^ I don't think the camera was there for highlighting Ben and Lauren 's relationship .Lauren was not even the part of that celebrity hockey shootout. It was between the players ,Ben and two other male celebrities. She might have done an interview at the end but IMO it was more like a guy's game. JJ did say from what he have heard from them and what he has observed and the interaction Ben and Lauren had with each other while playing hockey or with team players didn't give him any vibe of couple being on the verge of break up .
If the relationship between Ben and Lauren is all fake and totally doomed than no matter how cordial or respectful they are with each other , people can get a vibe even in slightest when they interact OR else they have to be great actors which I think couldn't be the case after watching their HEA . JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:09 pm

^ Yeah, idk. A lot of things still seem "off" IMO. As with anything, time tells all.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:10 pm

Ok... carry on in the New Thread
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

+68
richmondrose
ElonM
mamahamme
cookielover12
Jolena