SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 29 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:29 pm

Sleuth contestants here.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:16 pm; edited 4 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:15 pm

Will have to keep an eye out to see if she mentions this anything further or who.  Or if someone wants to ask if she's willing to share info, that'll work too.  laugh out loud

Danielle O'Connell  @DMOCONNELL
Last night I met a girl and her roommate is going to be on the bachelorette. I know who wins the bachelor and I want to cry.
4:49 AM - 12 Feb 2017
@DMOCONNELL
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:54 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Will have to keep an eye out to see if she mentions this anything further or who.  Or if someone wants to ask if she's willing to share info, that'll work too.  laugh out loud

Danielle O'Connell  @DMOCONNELL
Last night I met a girl and her roommate is going to be on the bachelorette. I know who wins the bachelor and I want to cry.
4:49 AM - 12 Feb 2017
@DMOCONNELL
She seems connected to Raven somehow. Raven's roommate was Rachel. I can easily see her upset that she's found out that Raven finished as F2.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:41 pm

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 19h19 hours ago
More
A lot of great guys have applied to be on our upcoming season of #thebachelorette

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:21 pm

I read the list BUT no Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:10 pm

This guy met Ben and Lauren in LA hiking today and in his post he mentioned "....to apply for the bachelorette, or not to apply?..." I think he was probably joking, but just from looking at his IG account, he has 15k followers, currently lives in LA, likes to travel and was on amazing race so he meets the description of someone that would potentially be interested in going on the show. Source

Also, OT but I still haven't been able to figure out how to embed tweets and IG photos from my iPad. Is it different steps than in the how to or even possible?
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:25 am

I hope he does not apply seems like he is seeking publicity.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:26 am

@hae1001 that is coming from a Fan thread. I have pm'd the poster ealier to ask permission to bring it over. Rules state we can't bring over posts from Fan threads.

ETA: I don't think he lives in LA? maybe, not sure he travels alot. He is Canadian from Toronto, maybe living in BC and was on TAR Canada.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:32 am

@GuardianAngel I did not get the photo from Ben and Lauren's fan thread, I saw it on Instagram. I posted it here before it was posted on their thread. I was assuming he is currently living in LA based on his IG bio (or whatever its called) but did see the Canadian posts. He sees to travel a lot so could just update that to include his current traveling destination.
hae1001
hae1001

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:34 am

@hae1001 ok great!!! Thanks. Then I'll put a copy in the No Discussion thread. I really like this guy. I hope he applies. Very accomplished, very much into the universe and positive energy.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:45 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@hae1001 ok great!!! Thanks. Then I'll put a copy in the No Discussion thread. I really like this guy. I hope he applies. Very accomplished, very much into the universe and positive energy.

I agree. I would love to see him on the show. He's very adventurous.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:52 am

Yea there were a few things I noticed on his IG account that I liked, the fact that he is a biologist, is involved with world vision, he would bring some diversity, and also seems to be financially stable since he can afford to travel so much. I do think he would probably be interested in the fame that came along with the show, but lately who isn't imo.
hae1001
hae1001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 29 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
umngirl
johannax
cookielover12
vengeener
Sprite
Seabear
mercieme
Aunties_Love
Cila51290
MyWay143
MVMom39forever