SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:59 pm

The difference for me is, at his age, he has accomplished so much already. As opposed to some who are basically unemployed and can't wait to get off the show and wait for that opportunity.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by hae1001 Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:05 pm

@GuardianAngel yes IA. IMO I've always preferred the contestants like Rachel, Whitney Bischoff, Sharleen, and Vanessa who have worked at jobs and accomplished notable things in life going on the show because they deserve the chance to have that bit of fun too IMO.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:10 pm

He is too young if you asked me at 26, IMHO she needs older over 30.

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:56 pm

I like him. He is young but seems accomplished for someone that age like GA said and IMO seems to have a good head on his shoulders . Also if he gets on the show and manages to last past night 1, he'll bring awareness to Sikh culture IMO which I like.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKb3xoNjdMp/?taken-by=jinderatwal
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:10 am

reason wrote:He is too young if you asked me at 26, IMHO she needs older over 30.

He was 26 yrs old when he was on TAR, that was in June-July 2014. He's 28-29? yrs old now.

http://amazingrace.wikia.com/wiki/Sukhi_%26_Jinder

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:29 am

His birthday is May 16th. Source (in comments.) The Mr World 2016 Website says he was 28 when he competed so he would be 29 when the bachelorette aired. Also, i did some more digging yesterday and it appears his sister was on the bachelorette canada aftershow last year. I thought that was interesting. Source
hae1001
hae1001

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:40 am

He seems very accomplished and likable, but I just don't think Fleiss will cast someone who starred on a competing network, CBS, reality show.  JMO
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:53 am

@hae1001 Thanks for confirming the birthdate.

His sister was on TAR with him. On the Bachelorette After show they have some Canadian guests, (Kaitlyn/Shawn) among other people. Since his sister was on TAR I can see why she would be invited.

ETA: Ok I did our part. It's up to them now. laugh out loud

11h: @BachSpoilersFan @jinderatwal I watched you on TAR Canada I better watch you on #TheBachelorette What are you waiting for, contact @Millsy11374 !!

Mr. World Canada '16 ‏@jinderatwal 9h9 hours ago

@BachSpoilersFan @Millsy11374 Rachel would definitely be worth going on for! Smiley

9h9 hours ago
Mr. World Canada '16 liked your Tweet

Mr. World Canada '16

9h9 hours ago
Mr. World Canada '16 Retweeted your Tweet
11h: @jinderatwal I watched you on TAR Canada I better watch you on #TheBachelorette What are you waiting for, contact @Millsy11374 !!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:23 am

He's following bachelor casting and MF on twitter. I hope this is a good sign also.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:48 am

alwaystulips wrote:He seems very accomplished and likable, but I just don't think Fleiss will cast someone who starred on a competing network, CBS, reality show.  JMO

I thought he was on TAR Canada which is not televised on CBS in the USA.  I am a fan of TAR and didn't recognize him at all.... probably because I have never seen TAR Canada.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:28 am

All posts related to Religion have been deleted.

Religion - The topic of Religion may be discussed for conversation purposes when it relates to contestants of Reality TV shows. It is not to be discussed in a manner for solicitiation purposes, to sway ones views, to stir up hatred of a particular Religion or Race, or to ridicule Religion of any denomination. Please do not post non factual information based on your personal or Religious beliefs .

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2409-rules-guidelines#602920

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:29 pm

Just a little update on Jinder: some followers were tagging various production members in the comments and one of the casting producers responded to his post. Here's a screen shot of her comment and his reply. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Img_0110
hae1001
hae1001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
umngirl
johannax
cookielover12
vengeener
Sprite
Seabear
mercieme
Aunties_Love
Cila51290
MyWay143
MVMom39forever