SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:59 pm

@TheWrongReasons Thanks I wanted to make sure the credit was given to the correct source. I didn't see any posts about Blake K but he was being talked about before RS's post, so I didn't know where he came from.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:05 pm

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:17 pm

california90 wrote:What do we all think of the spoiled guys so far? So many fitness blah blah blah. Of course.

2 are personal trainers (Peter & Blake E) There's an accountant (Alex), Someone who works at workday and is a former us marine (Blake K), a doctor (Jonathan), recruiting consultant for michael page (Demario), A recruiter for StartupTap (Dean) and a fitness enthusiast who's a motivational speaker, graduated with honors, and has written a book (Eric). So not a bunch of fitness guys so far IMO. Just 2.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:10 am

Ladybug82 wrote:@julychild had Peter Kraus before RS posted him.  yes :claphands
Is Peter the only one that we found here first??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:17 am

ReneeM wrote:
california90 wrote:What do we all think of the spoiled guys so far? So many fitness blah blah blah. Of course.

2 are personal trainers (Peter & Blake E) There's an accountant (Alex), Someone who works at workday and is a former us marine (Blake K), a doctor (Jonathan), recruiting consultant for michael page (Demario), A recruiter for StartupTap (Dean) and a fitness enthusiast who's a motivational speaker, graduated with honors, and has written a book (Eric). So not a bunch of fitness guys so far IMO. Just 2.

Ok there might not be as many as I thought but all the shirtless/gym/muscle photos of these guys scream pretty "bro" to me. Not as much as ultimate bro Robby, laugh out loud, but still. JMO.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:20 pm

By any chance is one of the guys already released middle names?  If not, we need to start looking for him.  

©‏ @MrsMcPuffin
i can't believe Josiah is gonna be on the Bachelorette  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 1f602
7:06 PM - 14 Mar 2017
Source

And not sure if she's referring to someone released or someone else she just knows that will be on.

Jess‏ @epikurean 26m
@thekuhlest Turns out I kinda know one of the guys on The Bachelorette too  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 1f602
Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:44 pm

His name is Josiah graham , posted in the other thread also. 
His IG is jg_esquire and it's private right now

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:46 pm

@cmarci93 How do you know that?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:57 pm

Bc I searched her user name on IG and then she follows him on IG and now I Just found him on Facebook also 

He's a handsome guy and lives in Florida 
Source my screenshots of his public Facebook 

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Img_1413
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Img_1410
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Img_1412
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Img_1411
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Img_1414

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:58 pm

So I think we just found this guy before RS? Right ?

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:02 pm

@cmarci93 good job!! He's a cutie thumbsup clapping!
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:03 pm

Didn't Millsy and MF tell Michael G, she requested no lawyers? laugh out loud

Good find.  We'll need to match him up in pics of dates to confirm that this is the right Josiah.  But wouldn't surprise me to see him released in RS' next bach of guys, if its the right dude.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
umngirl
johannax
cookielover12
vengeener
Sprite
Seabear
mercieme
Aunties_Love
Cila51290
MyWay143
MVMom39forever