SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 29 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fitfam - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:05 pm

reason wrote:That could also be true @Kash, we have to wait and see how they conduct them self during this process.

While I find some of the cast that we find before any season interesting, attractive and maybe even promising, until I see them on my screen I never get too excited. That said, because of the idiotic way this show is edited, sometimes I have to wait until post season to make up my mind fully. Case in point, Luke last season. So much promise and then he turns out to be a whiny, jealous, monotone bore.

So far, Rachel seems to have a pretty promising group. Some attractive and accomplished men. As you said, how they conduct themselves on the show...and off...we will have to wait and see. I hope they are good because the last few seasons, I was half tuned out since none of them did anything for me.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

fitfam - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Carine Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:29 pm

This was posted, another contestant, hmmm..?
https://411mania.com/wrestling/rohs-kenny-king-appearing-on-the-bachelorette/

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:38 pm

That is definitely him in the picture. He is a professional wrestler with a wikipedia page.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenny_King_(wrestler)
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:42 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:47 pm

Thank you @GuardianAngel.

I think he is the oldest so far right? Also he has a daughter info was on wiki.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:01 am

So someone on RS post mentioned Blake is out, started using instagram, I checked both Blake E and Blake K Instagram and I noticed that following and followers have changed so does that mean both are out...?

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:11 am

Could be need to know how much was there before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:16 am

IG stats have been already posted by @pvpr. Some numbers have changed.

Also I think Dean is out too.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:40 pm

It seems like she's not giving these juiceheads a chance and I'm happy bc I'm tired of all these gym guys getting on the show

She wants a guy with an actual career not someone she needs to babysit IMO

good for her

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:13 pm

It could be she is also interested in someone who may have interests outside of increasing his social media presence. Good for her if so.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:56 am

This guy didnt have a chance but I believe that is him in the group photo mike posted.

I saw on blake K IG that he's following him now
Guessing they both went home

http://instagram.com/mo_sehgal
fitfam - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Img_1434
fitfam - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Img_1510
fitfam - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Img_1511

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 29 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
umngirl
johannax
cookielover12
vengeener
Sprite
Seabear
mercieme
Aunties_Love
Cila51290
MyWay143
MVMom39forever