Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 29 of 29 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TLTF on Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:04 pm

@ReneeM Yep! But may be she can give us some insights Smiley

@GuardianAngel Thanks for the snooping Smiley
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love on Tue May 02, 2017 7:16 am

I think this guy is on the show as well.  He is either following or is being followed by numerous guys.

Jamey Kocan

source

source

source

He lives in LA, is an account executive.  If anyone else can find more on him, would appreciate the help

Instagram
Linkedin
twitter
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 7553

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love on Tue May 02, 2017 7:38 am

Can someone help me and refresh my memory. I got this pic from the cowboy/mud wrestling group date in epi 3.

I am sure we came up with a name at one time but for the likes of me, I can't find it now. Thanks for your help
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 7553

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha on Tue May 02, 2017 9:01 am

Isn't this blake as far as I could remember?
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Tue May 09, 2017 11:25 pm

@Ladybug82 wrote:Does anyone know this dudes connection to the show?  Or why he tags almost every post with #thebachlor,  #thebachelorette, #bachelornation, #bachelorfam, #abc, etc.  

http://instagram.com/samueljamesphenicie

Is he trying to get their attention?  one of our missing guys?  Or what? laugh out loud.

Everytime I go searching for stuff related to Rachel, I get Jojo's cast offs, Josh and this dude.  It's annoying. laugh out loud

Following Jen Saviano but no other Bachelor people.

Looks like a fairly new IG. First post was 5 days ago. Why would a photog only start an IG 5 days ago? Unless he changed his name to his real name like a lot of them do.

He's a photographer from Fort Wayne Indiana.

http://www.wearethetravelers.com/

ETA: I was looking at followers in error. He is following quite a few bach peeps along with bachelor casting.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 42111

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by dee on Tue May 09, 2017 11:34 pm

Pretty sure the dude above is just looking for some attention or followings from bachelor nation. I see him always commenting on the IG of several past contestants.
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 29 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum